+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion

Once more, updated. Expect to see much less lag.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Ok, this is related to you old version, but aren't vassals a tad exspensive? Are these scaled on the overlord's income? Wouldn't scaling it on the vassal's make more sense? I can either pay 13,800d, gain 25 inflation or lose my vassal, none of which I want to do. Surely any debt my two province vassal could build up should be mere pocket change for my united Germany?
    Last edited by Darkrenown; 26-11-2009 at 20:33.
    Relentless madman.

SRI_AI_Strategy_Countries.txt has many cases where CAT should be changed to COR:
    Code:
    random_owned = { limit = { is_capital = yes NOT = { has_global_flag = magna_mundi } FROM = { tag = CAT } } THIS = { add_ai_strategy = { antagonize = { id = COR value = 50 } } } }

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    Ok, this is related to you old version, but aren't vassals a tad exspensive? Are these scaled on the overlord's income? Wouldn't scaling it on the vassal's make more sense? I can either pay 13,800d, gain 25 inflation or lose my vassal, none of which I want to do. Surely any debt my two province vassal could build up should be mere pocket change for my united Germany?
    Scaled in the current version.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatich View Post
    SRI_AI_Strategy_Countries.txt has many cases where CAT should be changed to COR:
    Code:
    random_owned = { limit = { is_capital = yes NOT = { has_global_flag = magna_mundi } FROM = { tag = CAT } } THIS = { add_ai_strategy = { antagonize = { id = COR value = 50 } } } }
    How on earth did that happen?

Argh!

Thanks for reporting. Too late for inclusion in the second version of the day, but hopefully irrelevant in 9,999 of 10,000 games.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

I have posted a second update for the day. This expands the redesign of AI strategy prompts to province-related stuff, thus eliminating lag from this source, altogether.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by gabor View Post
    i know ubik responded negatively to your attempts to post this merged version in mmp thread
    but maybe somewhere else ?
    for ppl like me - computer challeneged - bumping into all these conflicts is frustrating and difficult to solve
    Check your message box.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Helius View Post
    Scaled in the current version.
    Cool, well that game's over so I can finally try out the new system I think I'll try out the Papal states, do catholic AI nations have any special interest in them?
    Relentless madman.

Here's the merged SRI/DG with the new stuff added:
    http://files.filefront.com/DRDGSRIv2.../fileinfo.html

Also I discovered winmerge, which can compare folders as well as files and made finding what had changed much easier.
    Relentless madman.

Nice find! That will be extremely helpful.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

Helius, I just wanted to let you know I love this mod and am very impressed by the updates and efforts you put in. Thank you for making the game so fun. I come back to EU3 for the mods, and SRI is awesome.

You are most welcome! Thanks for sharing.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

200k clubA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonland
    East India CompanyElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

If only you'd released this a week earlier, so I'd have a chance to play it before the chaos of exam marking. ;_; I look forward to getting my greedy little fingers into this new version as soon as possible. I can't wait to mess around with your improved AI systems.

Good luck with that! Fortunately, I've been done with that since mid-May. Hope you'll enjoy 4.0, and, as always, looking forward to your comments.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

I have posted yet another update, to fix some bugs reported here and in MMP2 betatesting.

I have also somewhat increased the chance that a Revolution will occur in the 18th century; and if it does, the AI gets strategy prompts, accordingly.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2

Nice. I hated never seeing a revolution take place.

Also, is there any way of making a nation with an Iranian culture as its main culture, use the title Shah(hanshah)?

Quote Originally Posted by Helius View Post
    I have posted yet another update, to fix some bugs reported here and in MMP2 betatesting.

I have also somewhat increased the chance that a Revolution will occur in the 18th century; and if it does, the AI gets strategy prompts, accordingly.
    Nice-- I, too, have never seen a bona fide revolution or its aftermath. I've thought about trying to go Revolutionary in a few games, but usually ended up giving up on the idea trying to get the war exhaustion and rebel conditions just right.

In SRI code I see triggers like this:
    Code:
    IMA = { NOT = { manpower = 0.1 } }
    Looks wrong to me and should be changed to manpower_percentage.

Might look wrong, but is right. This measures whether IMA has any manpower, at all. Thanks for reporting, though.
    Mourning Magna Mundi

I see, thanks for clarification.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast