• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Veldmaarschalk said:
Nice update

And this is how the icon will look

RomeVV.gif
Oh well I'm sold now... but seroiusly it is pretty cool. Way cooler than EU3/NA/IN icons.

Emperor Leo said:
Will we be seeing pirates in this expansion (as in physical, marauding pirate fleets)? I know when VV was announced, it stated laws against piracy:

That quote is from the VV announcement.

Or have I missed a point completely? :confused:

I hope that pirates are somehow implemented!. They were a really serious issue in that time and the cause of some wars. I can't believe they didn't depict them in the original game... :(

nachinus said:
I hope that pirates are somehow implemented!. They were a really serious issue in that time and the cause of some wars. I can't believe they didn't depict them in the original game... :(

Pirates were modded into EU3 (yes, I know there are privateers and pirates, but they are lame, compared to the Pirates of the Barbary Coast events).

Someone made a pirate event mod for Rome, don't know how good it was though.

interesting, but i hope some cases justify expelling people without increasing tyranny, I think here especially on what background/traits the person to be expelled has

barrabas said:
Looks good!

However, the dark blue Religious Party on the second screenshot, really hurts the eyes (at least mine). You might want to consider changing the colour.
Well hopefully you'll be free to mod in new parties... which ofcourse will mean you should be able to choose their colour, and if you could do that the old parties colour would most likely be moddable too.

Very nice, with the every action having a reaction from the parties (although not necassarily every one). The thing I'm most impressed with though is "birth province" and "current location", this could definitely be interesting.

Yuri_Kenobi said:
Wow, this is becoming quite a unique game. I always thought the problem with Rome was that it's essentially EU3 lite, now this is something completely else.
Yeah, EU3 never had a senate so I am thrilled to see how it will be implemented in VV.

We'll see how long I can go against the seante without any consequences :D

Yuri_Kenobi said:
Wow, this is becoming quite a unique game. I always thought the problem with Rome was that it's essentially EU3 lite, now this is something completely else.

I agree, it looks like it'll become a nice mix between Crusader Kings and EU3, and that's great.