Fine Feats with Finland
Welcome to the EU2 Succesion Game where we will play as Finland in Interregnum. If you're unsure what this is all about, take a look in the Succession Game discussion thread.
The roster is full at the moment, but if you want to play, you can join as a reserve. Even if you don't want to join, feel free to comment, come with suggestions etc.
EU2 Version: 1.09
Mod: Interregnum 1.05
Random Events: On
Fog of War: On
Dynamic Missions: Off
Forced Annexation: On
All Interregnum specific settings on
Difficulty: Very hard/normal
Victory Conditions: Standard (victory points)
When it's your turn and you got the save, post "Got it", so the other players are aware that you will play your turn.
When writing the report, be sure to keep it detailed (gameplay information is good!) and adding a few pictures is also good. The report can be written in whatever style you like.
When you have uploaded the report, remember to upload the save too. You find the save in ...\EU2\Interregnum\Scenarios\Save Games. Since the savefile will get quite big, zip the file. Upload it to free hosting sites like www.savefile.com or rapidshare.com
The report should contain a small debriefing: Post what our BB, inflation, stability and treasury is, in addtion to who we got CB on. Also post a overview map from the end of your turn (in political map view).
- Our reputation is golden. Do NOT forceannex. Try to keep our BB below 10 when we're weaker than our neighbours. Other than that, try to play honorable.
- Your turn is maxiumum 20 years of gameplay.
- 24 hours to report "Got it" when you got the save. Post the report within before Monday if you're a weekend-player, or before Friday/Saturday if you're a weekday-player
- Try to keep minting on a minimum - don't mint if we are over 15% inflation.
- We're allowed to forge CBs from loans in this SG.
See this post for more general rules/guidelines.
- Convert Scandinavia, and release Norway and/or Union of Kalmar as Orthodox vassal. It's really enough to convert Stockholm and Oslo. But we have to capture the provinces first, and that should secure us some wars.The goals may be changed over time.
- Convert some other European nations, release them as vassals and help them convert as much as possible.
- Convert the Pope.
- Become Defender of Faith ASAP
- Be fully innovat...cough, narrowinded. See the discussion thread for how our DP slider will be.
- Remove Teutonic Order from the map.
- Leave the Russian states alone (that is, not annexing them).
- Only own Finnic, Scandinavian, Norwegian and Baltic provinces.
I suggest that we read through Finland's events before our turn, so we know what option that is the best.
2. Mega Death
4. Brian Roastbeef
The roster must obviously be changed somewhat depending on several things. We look closer at it while we move along.
The roster is full, but other readers are encouraged to sign up! One day we might might need a reserve. And comments are appreciated even if you are a player or not.