• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Really good! :D
Will the combat system be more realistic now?

Darth Tracid said:
that´s spam.

D: Sorry about that.

But yeah, what The_Carbonater said. The earlier combat version was a bit too..mathematical per say. Hopefully, the larger number of provinces will change that.

Thanks for the update.

One criticism... is it just me or does London look as developed as it is today?

I love the way the new map looks and I have always wanted more provinces to balance the map out. I always got frustrated when trying to play minors such as Brazil in Hoi2. Having provinces that are the size of 4 or 5 + European provinces really hurt elements of combat and maneuver.

This looks great, i also agree with the additional provinces in the south of England, cant wait for pics of China either.

I wonder, will there be some sort of "unit limit" for provinces now? The whole schwerpunkt idea of major offensives might be a bit overpowered if there isnt one.

sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I can't bare going through 8 pages of "looks great", "looks fantastic", "great work" and so on, so I'm just gonna ask

how often will we see a new dev diary?
//Airfixer