• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Only work with ARM atm.

Maybe can convert it to DD some day.

I won't be able to convert it to HoI2 I think.

Sorry. :(
DD would be cool. Is the way Arma and DD work THAT different?

DD would be cool. Is the way Arma and DD work THAT different?

I just using a few countries that exist in ARM but that doesn't exist in DD.

This is the problem.

Though I just need to switch those countries to something else to fix it to make it available for DD I believe. :)

You can try to install it on DD if you wish. Maybe work.

Edit:
As I myself will take a while before I change this to DD available version I came up with that you can probably make it DD compatible yourself.

Just switch OTT to TUR with the scenarioeditor and change in all eventfiles the reference to OTT with TUR, also give all the lands of the CSA over to the USA (delete all references to the CSA in the eventfiles) and it should work with DD.

Maybe need to switch Scotland or Quebec as well, but I don't remember.

The eventfiles exist in the db folder in the DividedEvents folder. Good luck! =)

Last edited:
Ok, I'm lucky enough to have a HoI-playing friend, who let me borrow Arma for playing this scenario a couple of hours ago.

I now played it for ~2 hours and want to make some remarks and proposals.

- The scenario isn't called "The World Divided and Demilitarized", so why does every country only have like a hand full of divisions? It's too easy to overrun the middle or small sized countries in the early years, just because they have almost no divisions at all and don't build too many (for example, the US in '39 has only 3 inf divisions). A rudimentary defense force should already exist in every country, this means at least 20-30 divisions.
- The navies seem to be ok, a little bit for every important country to play around with it. Maybe add a rudimentary navy to the smaller countries too, for example some cruisers and a hand full of destroyers for countries like scotland.
- I think Mexico and Quebec are too dominant. I don't think it is possible for the US or the CSA to conquer them, but of course I haven't tried that yet. But the difference is very huge, also considering that the CSA and USA don't have any army to start with and Mexico is already a military power or can spit out divisions like nothing.
-> increase the amount of divisions the USA and CSA start with, so an early war between theese two and Mexico or Quebec would be interesting. This would also make sense in a "fictional-historical" way, as these two countries would keep an huge army to defend themselves from each other in case of a reunification attempt of the other
- increase the amount of divisions Russia and Soviet Union begin with. it's a goddamn civil war, they can't just start with one or two divisions?! make this war interesting, by adding divisions to both sides
- Turkmenistan is the first victim of the reunified Russia/SU, so give it at least a very outdated army.

all in all, increase the size of the armies you start with, this would save the player like 3 or 4 years doing nothing than building divisions
you could also level out the difference of the IC that different countries have, by giving the weaker countries a more modern or bigger army, so they don't get overrun too easily by sheer numbers after a few years.
I could make a proposal for the size of the armies, if you would like something like that.

There's more stuff to say, but it's late already, so I'll continue tomorrow.

But anyway, great scenario. This has a very big potential!

- The scenario isn't called "The World Divided and Demilitarized", so why does every country only have like a hand full of divisions? It's too easy to overrun the middle or small sized countries in the early years, just because they have almost no divisions at all and don't build too many (for example, the US in '39 has only 3 inf divisions). A rudimentary defense force should already exist in every country, this means at least 20-30 divisions.

Basicly as of the economic downturn I haven't added so many units.

Though you are right, I should see if I can do something about that. :)

- The navies seem to be ok, a little bit for every important country to play around with it. Maybe add a rudimentary navy to the smaller countries too, for example some cruisers and a hand full of destroyers for countries like scotland.

All right.

- I think Mexico and Quebec are too dominant. I don't think it is possible for the US or the CSA to conquer them, but of course I haven't tried that yet. But the difference is very huge, also considering that the CSA and USA don't have any army to start with and Mexico is already a military power or can spit out divisions like nothing.

If you are the USA, wait till 1938.

You'll have an IC of about 150 if you follow the eventtree.

Then if the Germans are victorious in Europe in 1939 (though only about an 70% chance of it to happend) you should be able to steamroll Quebec and afterwards go for Mexico.

(it is harder as the CSA, though you should either wait until 1938 and gobble up the USA or else hope for that the English accept the US ultimatum, about 25% chance I believe).

Good luck! :)

-> increase the amount of divisions the USA and CSA start with, so an early war between theese two and Mexico or Quebec would be interesting. This would also make sense in a "fictional-historical" way, as these two countries would keep an huge army to defend themselves from each other in case of a reunification attempt of the other

Early war between them and Quebec would be silly... Quebec is gigantic in comparison and the USA is an nobody. You need until 1939 to rebuild if you should be able to do that kind of conquest.
- increase the amount of divisions Russia and Soviet Union begin with. it's a goddamn civil war, they can't just start with one or two divisions?! make this war interesting, by adding divisions to both sides

atm I can't. Russia and SOV seems to have the same unitnumbers built in the game, which means the game crash if I give units to both countries at once.

- Turkmenistan is the first victim of the reunified Russia/SU, so give it at least a very outdated army.

Only about 30% chance of that. Though you are right, will look to it.

you could also level out the difference of the IC that different countries have, by giving the weaker countries a more modern or bigger army, so they don't get overrun too easily by sheer numbers after a few years.

Well, the small states are small states. They should be able to be overrunned easily.

What is to avoid this I have implemented events that in case of an large country trying to gobble up an small country another big country is to come to the rescue. Basicly an very realistic approach IMO. :)

But anyway, great scenario. This has a very big potential!

Thanks alot!

Please let me know how to goes for you. :)

Ok, a few more remarks :D

It's 1940 now and not much happened in the world. Angola gobbled up South Africa, the East-African Union and tried to eat Benin-Sahel, but I was faster...
But that's it. Nothing else happended besides the Unification of Russia and their attack of Turkmenistan.
The US still has only 4 divisions and 50 IC. I am playing as England and I'm allied to France and the US, because Ireland is a Puppet of France and the US tried to ally with them, to form an alliance against England (I guess?), but then due to this, they allied with France and in the end with me also.
Japan and Communist China have build up a huge military, with China having like 130 inf and 90 :eek: mtn divisions. Japan has also around 200 divisions, but about 90 of them are garrisons for the islands.

Playing as England, I'm trying to rebuild the Commenwealth, therefore annexed Scotland, by allying France and using some of their troops. Then I invaded Ireland, but before I annexed them, France made a peace deal where I got all the provinces, except Dublin, which was kept by Ireland and Ireland was made a puppet of France. Then I attacked Benin-Sahel and right now I'm thinking about my next step. Maybe Angola, India or even Australia. But Angola would be pretty hard, I guess they have the german doctrines?

And why do the USA, France and England still have the peacetime modifiers? It seems really random, that only these three countries have these modifiers. I would advise to remove them, as especially England and USA have to rebuild themselves in peacetime, before they could strike somewhere.

And as noted above, a assload of events should be added. Maybe I will volunteer to create some event-strings and fictional history events for some countries. I have some ideas there, that I will point out later. Have to go now ;)

Ok some ideas regardin the events and the event-chains. I don't see any "athmospheric" events, that explain why something happens or why tensions build up between two countries and maybe have some choice with small effects. For example in original HoI2 the tripartite-events for Germany or the Press for Anschluss event.

Then you should add a rough guideline, where this game should go or is it made to be a "Free for all - do a World Conquest" scenario?
As you already added a few fictional historic events, I guess you had at least a little bit alternate history in mind for this scenario.
Fine, but then do it properly :D

You (or we? I'll gladly help with this :D) should rethink every country and the role, it could play in this scenario. What would they want to achieve? What inner problems would they face? What are their possibilities?

Let's think about each country (or at least the important ones for now)

England:
They should have three options at the beginning of the scenario, where they choose, which way they will want to go in this scenario.
- "Fortress England" would make them more isolationist and would give them Coastal Fortresses, Land Fortresses at the border to scotland and a lot of AA and many garrisons. In the following years, they will try to stay out of trouble and maybe seek for an alliance with Scotland, which could lead after a few years to a unification event for them.
- "Rule the seas once again" would have the target to build a modern and huge navy and will give them some free naval units over the years via event and maybe also free ports.
- "Rebuild the British Commenwealth" would make Britain very interventionist and give them free land units via event over the years. They will get events to build up tensions between them and Scotland, Ireland, India, Australia and other countries, that own old british colonies at the beginning of the scenario. I'm not speaking of simple "declare war" events, but rather event-chains that finally may lead to war or not. Add some flavour and stuff, you know :)
The peacetime modifier should definately be off, if you chose the "Rule the seas" or "British Commenwealth" way.
Britain also should have a rudimentary military force in their existing colonies, even if it's just a few garrisons, militia and some infantry. At least in the North-American colony, I would expect them to have a standing army.

USA/CSA:
The starting conditions should be changed. The CSA should start with a stronger military, but worse tech-teams and less IC than the USA. The IC at the moment look ok for both countries, so with the limited space to fight, let's say give the CSA about 30 divisions, infanftry mixed with a few cavalry divs and light armor. The USA should have about 10-15 infantry divisions and maybe 2 armored divisions. With disabled peacetime modifier, the USA will balance things out after a year or so.
Right now, the CSA doesn't even have a naval base, where they could keep any ships, that should be fixed and a small navy should be added. Also small airforce should be added for both, CSA and USA.
I would also make the CSA a little bit larger, by giving Charlotte, Macon, Columbia and Augusta from Quebec to the CSA.
Several events should be added for possible reunification attempts from both sides and also possible peaceful reunification, if the USA or CSA is attacked by another country (like England tries to regain control over the USA and CSA, while they are split up and fight them one after another).
After a reunification, they should try to gain control over the original US-territory, so events for a war against Spain for Florida (reminder, add some militia to Florida) and a war against England should be possible, but should not end in an annexation of England or Spain by the reunified US, but rather have something like the bitter peace event, that proclaims a peace, if the american territories are conquered by the US, sceding these territories to the US. The other way round, the US should be annexed if they are conquered.
From then on, tensions between the US and Quebec/Mexico could build up, when for example Mexico has something like a civil war and the US sides with the rebels (like the war about Texas IRL).

France/Quebec/Netherlands:
It's still the napoleonic Netherlands? So why aren't France and Netherlands not allied? This could give a good opportunity for a France-German war, when Belgium declares independence from Netherlands and Germany tries to help Belgium.
Quebec should have an event to break free from France, as they are already stronger than France and for sure could easily beat them in a secession-war. An Event-guided war would be necessary here, to define the goals, Quebec has to reach, to gain independence or what is necessary for France to prevent them from being independent.

Russia/SU:
If you can't model the civil war correctly, then don't do it. At least, not with the Russia-Tag :D
Try it with the byelorussian (or Belarus? what is it called?), give them the correct cores and so on, change the Flag and the Name of the country and voilà, you can add divisions to both sides :)
Then, I wouldn't just add all the territories to the SU, if they win. They should conquer them too, like the Tzarists would. The Tzarists should at one point go to war with Commie-China and maybe ally with Germany or Austria. The other way round, the SU should try to ally with China and maybe fight Japan and the Monarchies to the West.

Austria:
They should have internal problems...as they always do. Maybe a splitting up Hungary here, a splitting up Serbia or Croatia there would add some flavour. They should seek at one point or another an alliance with another monarchy. Potential candidates are Germany, France, England or the Tzarist, if they've won the war. The old enemy, the Ottomans, could be a target for them to finally drive them off the European continent.

I have so much more ideas flying through my head now for almost every country and even more for the noted above. This is just for you to give you a rough idea of what I am talking about.

If you like it, then count me in. If not, then...well then not :D

Saeganto man... This ideas are very good. Originally I thought in a total unnification project for the German, witch begins with a strage murder in Stockolm and then a great discover: Sweden lead it. Then Germany invades it and when Copenhagen falls, The Finland take all the North, and then annex the Finland. So then the Germany now could go on with the unnification, with a great interventionism, who will lead it to a war with France (for A-L) and Austria (for the Main Austria and Check provinces) with a alliance with Ottomans (who wish the Bosnia and annother's balcanic territories bach). The bullet that make this war happens is the Hungary's independence war, who Germany and Ottomans will have the possibility to help. What do you dudes think about this?

And why do the USA, France and England still have the peacetime modifiers? It seems really random, that only these three countries have these modifiers. I would advise to remove them, as especially England and USA have to rebuild themselves in peacetime, before they could strike somewhere.

It's just not fixed yet. Ill try to fix it in later versions. :eek:o

But that's it. Nothing else happended besides the Unification of Russia and their attack of Turkmenistan.

There is an chance of 70% that an larger war will start in 1939. So you must just been very unlucky in case neither the South American, the Asian nor the European continental wars events happened in your game...

Else the war will have an 90% to start in 1941. In case of an Soviet victory it's quite likely to expand into an world war in 1942.

In case of an Russian victory the war will be limited to Europe.

There is also a big chance of either an Asian and/or South american continental war.

The US still has only 4 divisions and 50 IC. I am playing as England and I'm allied to France and the US, because Ireland is a Puppet of France and the US tried to ally with them, to form an alliance against England (I guess?), but then due to this, they allied with France and in the end with me also.

Oh, hadn't planned for that possibility. :p

Thanks a lot! Will try to change it. :)

Ok some ideas regardin the events and the event-chains. I don't see any "athmospheric" events, that explain why something happens or why tensions build up between two countries and maybe have some choice with small effects. For example in original HoI2 the tripartite-events for Germany or the Press for Anschluss event.

Athmospheric events are to be added later on. Wanted to add the most important events first. :)

England:
They should have three options at the beginning of the scenario, where they choose, which way they will want to go in this scenario.
- "Fortress England" would make them more isolationist and would give them Coastal Fortresses, Land Fortresses at the border to scotland and a lot of AA and many garrisons. In the following years, they will try to stay out of trouble and maybe seek for an alliance with Scotland, which could lead after a few years to a unification event for them.
- "Rule the seas once again" would have the target to build a modern and huge navy and will give them some free naval units over the years via event and maybe also free ports.
- "Rebuild the British Commenwealth" would make Britain very interventionist and give them free land units via event over the years. They will get events to build up tensions between them and Scotland, Ireland, India, Australia and other countries, that own old british colonies at the beginning of the scenario. I'm not speaking of simple "declare war" events, but rather event-chains that finally may lead to war or not. Add some flavour and stuff, you know
The peacetime modifier should definately be off, if you chose the "Rule the seas" or "British Commenwealth" way.
Britain also should have a rudimentary military force in their existing colonies, even if it's just a few garrisons, militia and some infantry. At least in the North-American colony, I would expect them to have a standing army.

Not exactly in the way you described it, but AI events that create an similar situation is to be added.

USA/CSA:
The starting conditions should be changed. The CSA should start with a stronger military, but worse tech-teams and less IC than the USA. The IC at the moment look ok for both countries, so with the limited space to fight, let's say give the CSA about 30 divisions, infanftry mixed with a few cavalry divs and light armor. The USA should have about 10-15 infantry divisions and maybe 2 armored divisions. With disabled peacetime modifier, the USA will balance things out after a year or so.
Right now, the CSA doesn't even have a naval base, where they could keep any ships, that should be fixed and a small navy should be added. Also small airforce should be added for both, CSA and USA.
I would also make the CSA a little bit larger, by giving Charlotte, Macon, Columbia and Augusta from Quebec to the CSA.
Several events should be added for possible reunification attempts from both sides and also possible peaceful reunification, if the USA or CSA is attacked by another country (like England tries to regain control over the USA and CSA, while they are split up and fight them one after another).
After a reunification, they should try to gain control over the original US-territory, so events for a war against Spain for Florida (reminder, add some militia to Florida) and a war against England should be possible, but should not end in an annexation of England or Spain by the reunified US, but rather have something like the bitter peace event, that proclaims a peace, if the american territories are conquered by the US, sceding these territories to the US. The other way round, the US should be annexed if they are conquered.
From then on, tensions between the US and Quebec/Mexico could build up, when for example Mexico has something like a civil war and the US sides with the rebels (like the war about Texas IRL).

Some parts are to be implemented, others I will think about. :)

France/Quebec/Netherlands:
It's still the napoleonic Netherlands? So why aren't France and Netherlands not allied? This could give a good opportunity for a France-German war, when Belgium declares independence from Netherlands and Germany tries to help Belgium.
Quebec should have an event to break free from France, as they are already stronger than France and for sure could easily beat them in a secession-war. An Event-guided war would be necessary here, to define the goals, Quebec has to reach, to gain independence or what is necessary for France to prevent them from being independent.

French marshall that declared independence after the death of Napoleon, similar to what Bernadotte did in Sweden.

An event for war of independence for Quebec is already added but Germany need to be successful in an war against France (French ally need to be annexed and/or the fall of Paris).

If you can't model the civil war correctly, then don't do it. At least, not with the Russia-Tag
Try it with the byelorussian (or Belarus? what is it called?), give them the correct cores and so on, change the Flag and the Name of the country and voilà, you can add divisions to both sides
Then, I wouldn't just add all the territories to the SU, if they win. They should conquer them too, like the Tzarists would. The Tzarists should at one point go to war with Commie-China and maybe ally with Germany or Austria. The other way round, the SU should try to ally with China and maybe fight Japan and the Monarchies to the West.

The tag-idea is quite nice. :)

The territories of the SU isn't added if they win. In case of an victory it's an certain % chance that the former states will become puppets of the USSR in exchange for independence (which ingame gives away the core-provinces of the USSR).

And if the countries refuse to accept to become an part of the Commintern an Asian war break loose.

They should have internal problems...as they always do. Maybe a splitting up Hungary here, a splitting up Serbia or Croatia there would add some flavour. They should seek at one point or another an alliance with another monarchy. Potential candidates are Germany, France, England or the Tzarist, if they've won the war. The old enemy, the Ottomans, could be a target for them to finally drive them off the European continent.

Most of it is already added. 90% chance of it to happen I believe.

If you like it, then count me in. If not, then...well then not

I like it, but most of what you suggested is already implemented or will be implemented shortly. :)

Saeganto man... This ideas are very good. Originally I thought in a total unnification project for the German, witch begins with a strage murder in Stockolm and then a great discover: Sweden lead it. Then Germany invades it and when Copenhagen falls, The Finland take all the North, and then annex the Finland. So then the Germany now could go on with the unnification, with a great interventionism, who will lead it to a war with France (for A-L) and Austria (for the Main Austria and Check provinces) with a alliance with Ottomans (who wish the Bosnia and annother's balcanic territories bach). The bullet that make this war happens is the Hungary's independence war, who Germany and Ottomans will have the possibility to help. What do you dudes think about this?

A tad too advanced.

An unificationwar for Germany is to be added in case of an German success in the German-France war.

Hum. Great. I'll wait a little bit then. Are you needing something, like events or divisions for your armies? 'Cause I learned how to make them and now I'm helping RoV mod with this. Just pm me if you need...

If you could add armies/divisions I'd apreciate it!

Though I may edit the divisions, delete or add more than you have before the next version of the beta is released. :)

Played new versions, a couple new things:

(1) Anti-Britain alliance is a little screwed up. The first time as the USA, I attacked them for fun once I had already started. I noticed that the US was NOT the leader of the alliance which, in my opinion, is strange seeing as how the USA was the founder. The were easily beaten in New England and Ireland, and the Scottish slowly (but steadily) pushed south until the British were almost driven out of London. But then guess what? Peace is signed. Britain loses Northern Ireland and the territory they have beside Scotland, as well as a VERY small portion of New England. I though it was just caused because I attacked early and used the freedom cheat to do so, so I tried again.

The next time, war was declared over New England via Event. I thought I was hoping I would have an option to back down, but no. The war progressed exactly like the previous, only this time Angola didn't attack Britain. Peace was signed AGAIN, but THIS time the terms were even more messed up: I got about 3 provinces, Ireland got 2 provinces, and Scotland got nothing. What? We started the war over who controls New England, we completely SMASHED the British army, even in Britain itself, and we gain a tiny portion of what we demanded?

(2) Russia needs something to do after taking Turkmenistan. I mean really, why are they not slowly demanding their land back (All The Russias style) from the various occupational forces (Persia, Finland, Siberia, Ukraine, China, Japan, and Mongolia)?

(3) More revolution in North America. For one thing, as I said earlier, there should be a bunch of American (and maybe a Cascadian one too) revolts at some point, in both Quebec and Mexico.

(4) Ottomans need something to do. They generally reject the German offer of alliance, and when they reject it they do nothing for the rest of the game. Give em a couple revolts, maybe some border debates with Persia and the Saudis, that sorta thing.

Ok, I'll do it. But tell me what you want me to change... You too Sarganto and Snoopy. And whith nation to began. You could use the files I posted in WiP threat. Today I posted all modifications for Sweden, but it needs some changes. I posted too the whole German navy and the changing intructions, as well like the Scotland's army and navy. Today I'll probably change the Sovs. France for that mod too. So, just tell me and I'll try to do the best.
Bye

The next time, war was declared over New England via Event. I thought I was hoping I would have an option to back down, but no. The war progressed exactly like the previous, only this time Angola didn't attack Britain. Peace was signed AGAIN, but THIS time the terms were even more messed up: I got about 3 provinces, Ireland got 2 provinces, and Scotland got nothing. What? We started the war over who controls New England, we completely SMASHED the British army, even in Britain itself, and we gain a tiny portion of what we demanded?

I haven't added any event that define the victoryterms in case of an English failure (except for Angola).

The gains you get is based on an failure in the ARM AI. I'll try to remake that later on.

(2) Russia needs something to do after taking Turkmenistan. I mean really, why are they not slowly demanding their land back (All The Russias style) from the various occupational forces (Persia, Finland, Siberia, Ukraine, China, Japan, and Mongolia)?

They are. Just most aren't added yet.

Russia can select between going for all their cores at once, just Turkmenistan, Siberia & Mongolia or just stay at home. There I've made Russia to be likeliest to select to just go for Turkmenistan at first.

Events that let them go further even if they just selected Turkmenistan is to be added.

Finland event is to fire in late 1939 in case Russia is not still in war. :)

(3) More revolution in North America. For one thing, as I said earlier, there should be a bunch of American (and maybe a Cascadian one too) revolts at some point, in both Quebec and Mexico.

Not added yet, will be added in case of either Quebec or Mexico either has high dissent or loosing an war.

(4) Ottomans need something to do. They generally reject the German offer of alliance, and when they reject it they do nothing for the rest of the game. Give em a couple revolts, maybe some border debates with Persia and the Saudis, that sorta thing.

Is to be added, but the Ottomans has an 80% chance of accepting the German offer. The chance of rejecting it is just 20%, so should happen statistically in every 5th game you play.

Ok, I'll do it. But tell me what you want me to change... You too Sarganto and Snoopy. And whith nation to began. You could use the files I posted in WiP threat. Today I posted all modifications for Sweden, but it needs some changes. I posted too the whole German navy and the changing intructions, as well like the Scotland's army and navy. Today I'll probably change the Sovs. France for that mod too. So, just tell me and I'll try to do the best.
Bye

Add soldiers for the CSA, Russia, USSR, Turkmenistan (just about 3-4), Austria and a few soldiers for Quebec.

Last edited:
AUSTRIAN ARMY. (but I still thinking that you'd better change the name to Austria-Hungary and the flag to that one in mod 1914)
landunit =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9000 }
location = 463
name = "I. Korps"
division =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 1706 }
name = "HQ des Generalstabs"
type = hq
model = 0
strength = 100
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9001 }
name = "1. Kavalleriedivision"
type = cavalry
model = 0
strength = 70
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9002 }
name = "1. Infantriedivision"
type = infantry
model = 0
strength = 100
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9003 }
name = "2. Infantriedivision"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9004 }
name = "3. Infantriedivision"
type = infantry
extra = artillery
strength = 100
model = 0
}
}
landunit =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9005 }
location = 463
name = "II. Korps"
division =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9006 }
name = "4. Infantriedivision"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
}
landunit =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9007 }
location = 463
name = "III. Korps"
division =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9009 }
name = "5. Infantriedivision"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
}
landunit =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9008 }
location = 463
name = "IV. Korps"
division =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9011 }
name = "6. Infantriedivision"
type = infantry
extra = engineer
strength = 100
model = 0
}
}
landunit =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9010 }
location = 463
name = "V. Korps"
division =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9012 }
name = "7. Infantriedivision"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
}
landunit =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9013 }
location = 463
name = "VI. Korps"
division =
{ id = { type = 14000 id = 9014 }
name = "1. Alpenjägerdivision"
type = bergsjaeger
strength = 30
model = 0
}
}

landunit =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 1 }
name = "Magyar Hadsereg"
location = 457
division =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 2 }
name = "6. gyalog hadosztály"
strength = 100
type = infantry
extra = artillery
}
division =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 3 }
name = "7. gyalog hadosztály"
strength = 100
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 4 }
name = "10. gyalog hadosztály"
strength = 100
type = infantry
extra = anti_tank
}
}
landunit =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 5 }
name = "I Állandó Hadsereg"
location = 457
division =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 6 }
name = "12. gyalog hadosztály"
strength = 100
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 7 }
name = "13. gyalog hadosztály"
strength = 100
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 8 }
name = "16. gyalog hadosztály"
strength = 100
type = infantry
}
}
landunit =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 9 }
name = "II Állandó Hadsereg"
location = 457
division =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 10 }
name = "20. gyalog hadosztály"
strength = 100
type = infantry
extra = anti_air
}
division =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 11 }
name = "24. gyalog hadosztály"
strength = 100
type = infantry
}
division =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 12 }
name = "25. gyalog hadosztály"
strength = 100
type = infantry
}
}
airunit =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 13 }
name = "I Légí Hadsereg"
location = 457
base = 457
division =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 14 }
name = "I.Vadászosztály"
type = interceptor
model = 0
strength = 30
}
division =
{ id = { type = 20500 id = 15 }
name = "I.Vadászbombázó Osztály"
type = tactical_bomber
model = 0
strength = 30
}
}

airunit =
{ id = { type = 18600 id = 59 }
name = "Imperial Air Service"
location = 463
base = 463
division =
{ id = { type = 18600 id = 60 }
name = "Jagdgeschwader 7"
type = interceptor
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 18600 id = 61 }
name = "Jagdgeschwader 14"
type = interceptor
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 18600 id = 62 }
name = "Kampfgeschwader 15"
type = tactical_bomber
model = 0
}
}

landunit =
{ id = { type = 23000 id = 1 }
location = 490
name = "VIII Druh Vojenského Utvaru"
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 2 }
name = "9. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 3 }
name = "15. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 4 }
name = "21. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
extra = anti_air
}
}
# General Reserves, based in Moravia
landunit =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 5 }
location = 467
name = "Generálni Rezeny"
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 7 }
name = "4. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
extra = artillery
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 8 }
name = "12. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 9 }
name = "13. motostrelecká divize"
type = infantry
model = 1
extra = armored_car
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 10 }
name = "16. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 11 }
name = "22. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
}
# 1st Army - in Bohemia
landunit =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 12 }
location = 471
name = "I Armáda"
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 13 }
name = "18. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 14 }
name = "2. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 15 }
name = "5. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
extra = artillery
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 16 }
name = "3. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 17 }
name = "17. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
}
# 2nd Army - N-Moravia
landunit =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 18 }
location = 472
name = "II Armáda"
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 19 }
name = "1. horská brigáda"
type = bergsjaeger
strength = 100
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 20 }
name = "7. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
}
# 4th Army - Slovakia
landunit =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 21 }
location = 477
name = "IV Armáda"
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 23 }
name = "10. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 24 }
name = "11. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
extra = anti_air
}
}
# 3rd Army - S-Morawia
landunit =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 25 }
location = 467
name = "III Armáda"
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 28 }
name = "14. motostrelecká divize"
type = infantry
model = 1
extra = armored_car
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 29 }
name = "19. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 30 }
name = "6. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
extra = engineer
}
division =
{ id = { type = 26000 id = 31 }
name = "20. divize"
type = infantry
strength = 100
model = 0
}
}

navalunit = {
name = "Die Kaiserliche und Königliche Kriegsmarine"
id = { type = 17352 id = 46 }
location = 384
base = 384

division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 47 } name = "SMS Tegethoff" type = battleship model = 1 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 48 } name = "SMS Viribus Unitis" type = battleship model = 1 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 49 } name = "SMS Turan" type = battleship model = 0 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 50 } name = "SMS Csaba" type = battleship model = 0 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 51 } name = "SMS Tatra" type = battleship model = 0 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 52 } name = "SMS Kvaternik" type = battleship model = 0 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 53 } name = "SMS Toldi " type = heavy_cruiser model = 2 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 54 } name = "SMS Kaiserin Elizabeth" type = light_cruiser model = 2 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 55 } name = "SMS Károlyi" type = light_cruiser model = 2 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 56 } name = "SMS Helgoland" type = light_cruiser model = 0 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 57 } name = "SMS Novara" type = light_cruiser model = 0 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 58 } name = "SMS Saida" type = light_cruiser model = 0 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 59 } name = "SMS Admiral Spaun" type = light_cruiser model = 0 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 60 } name = "1. Torpedobootzerstörerschwadron" type = destroyer model = 0 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 61 } name = "2. Torpedobootzerstörerschwadron" type = destroyer model = 0 }
division = { id = { type = 17352 id = 62 } name = "Torpedobootschwadron " type = destroyer model = 0 }

}

}