• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well i couldn't get my Arma installed so i didn't have a chance to try it out.

After having three murder threats, uncountable number of threats, insults and other various verbal abuse from people in the Paradox community, I have at this point giving up my last will to try to contribute to this community.

I have too little free time as it is and me spending time contributing to this community is just idiotic considering some people that exist in this forum.

So with this I announce that this mod is officially dead, or at least I won't work on it in the foreseeable future.

I am so sorry for all the nice people that enjoyed this mod that haven't sent me PMs of how they will kill me or how I should one way or another be mutilated. Though I can't consider to spend time working for this community when I don't got time for it and some people behave like they do.

Will probably participate a bit in the Swedish forums or in the general forums though otherwise I am from this point out.

Sorry and good bye,
Skarion

After having three murder threats, uncountable number of threats, insults and other various verbal abuse from people in the Paradox community, I have at this point giving up my last will to try to contribute to this community.

I have too little free time as it is and me spending time contributing to this community is just idiotic considering some people that exist in this forum.

So with this I announce that this mod is officially dead, or at least I won't work on it in the foreseeable future.

I am so sorry for all the nice people that enjoyed this mod that haven't sent me PMs of how they will kill me or how I should one way or another be mutilated. Though I can't consider to spend time working for this community when I don't got time for it and some people behave like they do.

Will probably participate a bit in the Swedish forums or in the general forums though otherwise I am from this point out.

Sorry and good bye,
Skarion

They what? You what? How? Now? When? Where? Who? Was there something in the mod? Did the mods? No! You cant quit! Vincent and Laurence allready left us you cant leave us too! Why oh why? Tell me!

Ok guys. Since Skarion was *pucked over* by some *bad people*, I will revive this mod if he grants me his permission! The King is dead. Long live the King!

Skarion I am sorry

Ok guys. Since Skarion was *pucked over* by some *bad people*, I will revive this mod if he grants me his permission! The King is dead. Long live the King!

Hi all, I am very sorry about this. I would like to know who the punks are that did this. If you have been following this thread you can see that I helped a little with playtesting. This is a very nice little mod. I am helping someone else with their mod now so I do not have much time to help with this one but, I will check in from time to time to see how it is going. Ovg I wish you luck with this. There has been a lot done here but, I am sure that you will be able to make it better. I told Skarion that I thought more events would be nice. He has done hundreds but, if you spread that out over many years and many countries, some more would help.
d :D