• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey S I have some feedback for you. The only minor problem that I have seen so far is the Angolan army (all 3 of them) start in Rhodesia. I loaded up as every country in the game. I think you did a great job on the setups. The Ottomans and India start with 0 units but, they can build up. Ottomans have good techs and teams. India has bad techs but, good teams. Ethiopia has only 4 tech teams. That is what stood out of the initial starting countries. The right click countries are mostly in bad shape but no big problem since they are the little guys. If you play one of them you should have tech team takeover on. There are not a lot of events yet but, I will try to think of a few. Some random ones that any country can get might be nice for flavor. You have lots of wars happening. I do not think anyone should complain about that. Espionage seems to be working ok. Again I think you did a great job. I let you know when I have more.
d

Thanks!

Will check what I can. :)

Though I would like to point out that there are hundreds of events ingame, so lack of events shouldn't be a problem - but a lot of events take a few years before they happen. :)

A little more feedback

S hey it is going very well. I am playing as Angola. It is really fun. At first you cannot even research all five tech slots. You have to conquer other countries to get their tech teams. Most of the little countries have crummy tech teams so I am very far behind everyone in techs. Of course I have the blitz doctrine so my army is pretty good. Their manpower and leadership is also pretty bad. It is quite a challenge. I would recommend to anyone who wants a fun and challenging game. A few other things. Quebec seems to always conquer North America. I finally saw the allies beat England. They have to have Scotland. Germany always seems to get beaten by France and any allies. I have only played 3 times so far so it is not a good sampling yet. I will let you know when I have more. Again I think you did a great job. Oh Finland and Sweden have never done a thing yet. I may try to play as them sometime. The Soviets always seem to beat the Whites.
d :D

coming close with a new version? i rly enjoy this mod!

A bit slow atm as of continous studies, work &:c.

I hope next version will be released within the next month.

S hey it is going very well. I am playing as Angola. It is really fun. At first you cannot even research all five tech slots. You have to conquer other countries to get their tech teams. Most of the little countries have crummy tech teams so I am very far behind everyone in techs. Of course I have the blitz doctrine so my army is pretty good. Their manpower and leadership is also pretty bad. It is quite a challenge. I would recommend to anyone who wants a fun and challenging game. A few other things. Quebec seems to always conquer North America. I finally saw the allies beat England. They have to have Scotland. Germany always seems to get beaten by France and any allies. I have only played 3 times so far so it is not a good sampling yet. I will let you know when I have more. Again I think you did a great job. Oh Finland and Sweden have never done a thing yet. I may try to play as them sometime. The Soviets always seem to beat the Whites.
d :D

Thanks!

Though maybe you'll enjoy the fact that a lot of the things you mention change a lot based on difficulty setting and various events.

For example in my games the Whites win quite often. :)

Very nice, great job ;)

Hey S thanks for the reply. I was just playing a game where the whites won so I loaded up and played as them. It was great. A new version in May would be very nice. Thanks again,
d

Make history, share the experience and unite what has been divided,

Beta 1.23 is now released!

A continuation of the breathtaking experience that has been tried by over 600 unique users,

World is Divided

>> DOWNLOAD <<

Experience the American civil war and the reconquista of South America,

The rise of the empires of old,

States forgotten by time that finally has their moment in the sun,

The rise of Asia,

Decade long, continent spanning wars,

And a different future for all,

Download World is Divided,
this is your chance.

What is new?

Make history, share the experience and unite what has been divided,

Beta 1.23 is now released!

A continuation of the breathtaking experience that has been tried by over 600 unique users,

World is Divided

>> DOWNLOAD <<

Experience the American civil war and the reconquista of South America,

The rise of the empires of old,

States forgotten by time that finally has their moment in the sun,

The rise of Asia,

Decade long, continent spanning wars,

And a different future for all,

Download World is Divided,
this is your chance.

Hey S I dled and am playing as Hapsburgs now. I saw the two Vietnams and the starting troops for Ottomans. Did you add the new CSA stuff? Anything else? Just the basics please and thanks for fixing the Ottoman starting units.
d

Hey S I dled and am playing as Hapsburgs now. I saw the two Vietnams and the starting troops for Ottomans. Did you add the new CSA stuff? Anything else? Just the basics please and thanks for fixing the Ottoman starting units.
d

Changelog:
- 3 new countries [Nicaragua, Nationalist Vietnam, Indochina]
- Added the CSA leaders.
- More events for almost all countries.
- Changed a lot of old events.
- Tweaked resources for a few countries.
- Edited the AI for Angola.
- Changed a few state's colors.
- Began work on starting units for the Ottomans and India.

:)

Thanks for the update

Changelog:
- 3 new countries [Nicaragua, Nationalist Vietnam, Indochina]
- Added the CSA leaders.
- More events for almost all countries.
- Changed a lot of old events.
- Tweaked resources for a few countries.
- Edited the AI for Angola.
- Changed a few state's colors.
- Began work on starting units for the Ottomans and India.

:)
Hey S thanks again. I am having fun playing as Texas after they popped up. The CSA is very strong. I was creaming Mexico and they were almost gone when the CSA joined them. Quebec joined me and we were both getting creamed by CSA. Japan joined us also and we are still getting creamed. It is a question of can we finish off Mexico before CSA finishes me and Quebec off. A great game and thanks again.
d

Hey S thanks again. I am having fun playing as Texas after they popped up. The CSA is very strong. I was creaming Mexico and they were almost gone when the CSA joined them. Quebec joined me and we were both getting creamed by CSA. Japan joined us also and we are still getting creamed. It is a question of can we finish off Mexico before CSA finishes me and Quebec off. A great game and thanks again.
d

Thanks!

I am just curious, how is the situation for Bolivia, Angola, Europe, Russia and Japan in the game you described above?

Would be swell for me to know. :)

Feedback

Thanks!

I am just curious, how is the situation for Bolivia, Angola, Europe, Russia and Japan in the game you described above?

Would be swell for me to know. :)

Hey S I just fired up the game. It is Dec43. Bolivia has all of S. America. Peru is a puppet. France and Hapsburgs are dead. Angola is at war with Ger. Spain and the Ottomans. They will be toast unless they can get a peace. Rus. beat the commies and is at war with Siberia. Japan is my ally with Quebec also vs. Australia, Mexico and CSA. The CSA is creaming us. The AI cannot fight a two front war. So the CSA is eating all of Quebec while we eat Mexico. CSA Badass who has the Confederate mod has a fix for this problem from Lothos. He may be willing to share it with you. He is a nice guy. You know that. It would be better if he has a nice AI fix for you. That is about it.
d

Hey S I just fired up the game. It is Dec43. Bolivia has all of S. America. Peru is a puppet. France and Hapsburgs are dead. Angola is at war with Ger. Spain and the Ottomans. They will be toast unless they can get a peace. Rus. beat the commies and is at war with Siberia. Japan is my ally with Quebec also vs. Australia, Mexico and CSA. The CSA is creaming us. The AI cannot fight a two front war. So the CSA is eating all of Quebec while we eat Mexico.

Did Germany beat France and the Habsburgs? How is the German-Angolan war progressing in Africa? :)

Has Bolivia attacked Nicaragua or Colombia yet?

Really thanks for the summary, I needed it!

CSA Badass who has the Confederate mod has a fix for this problem from Lothos. He may be willing to share it with you. He is a nice guy. You know that. It would be better if he has a nice AI fix for you. That is about it.
d

Thanks, will check with him on the topic. :)

More feedback

Did Germany beat France and the Habsburgs? How is the German-Angolan war progressing in Africa? :)

Has Bolivia attacked Nicaragua or Colombia yet?

Really thanks for the summary, I needed it!

Thanks, will check with him on the topic. :)
Yes Germany beat France with the Ottomans help. Angola is going to die unless they can get peace from Germany. Bolivia just finished off all of South America. They have not dowed anyone else.

I have another game as Japan which is different.The Ottomans and Hapsburgs beat Germany. India ate Persia early and China is now eating India. Texas and California have just about finished Mexico but, they have help from Australia so it is not easy. Scotland just annexed England. Never saw this happen before. Angola finished them off in Africa. France just dowed Angola and there is a new war in Africa. Angola is strong but, France is very strong . France did not fight Germany. The Sovs beat the Whites and have done nothing new. It is Jan 44. Oh Spain stayed out of it. Maybe because no France in the war. This is a very different game. I as Japan have been doing nothing. I got San Francisco from California for supporting them in their war. The other game Japan got Alaska for supporting Mexico. I like that feature. Another great game and thanks.
d

This is a great looking mod, I'm trying this out..:D And in the process, perhaps contribute..:D

Rock on Skarion. It just gets better and better :D.

Could you consider readding vanilla randomevents, sc, sl, ml and sd events?

I was playin with my bro yesterday and we had lots of fun, he was Russia and I was USA. Long story short, We liberated the world (democracy, yay!) but lack of random events hurts.

And do you need some help with something?

I could write some events.

Rock on Skarion. It just gets better and better :D.

Could you consider readding vanilla randomevents, sc, sl, ml and sd events?

I was playin with my bro yesterday and we had lots of fun, he was Russia and I was USA. Long story short, We liberated the world (democracy, yay!) but lack of random events hurts.

And do you need some help with something?

I could write some events.

Sure, can try to implement that for next version. :)

If you want to help with anything specific, then go ahead!

If you want me to suggest things you can help with, you can always look through the ToDo post:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8956207&postcount=6