• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
swedish empire??? FINALLY!!!!!!!! I LOVE SCANADAVIAN UNIONS!!!!

Yer, you can unite it now.

Though I personally gonna include lots of more events and possibilities to unite Scandinavia as the mod continues to grow. :)

Beta 1.22 is now released!

>> DOWNLOAD <<

This beta is TWICE the side of the last version! Download now, you'll need it!

Fight the expansionist French empire,

Unite the nations of the world,

See the Africans have their revenge,

And much, much more.

Download the beta now!

(Thanks everyone for the support! And reposted this on the new page)

Last edited:
how about a complete northern union? instead of just scandanavia. so basically merge the finnish and swedish empires. and merge their tech teams and leaders. sweden is hurting a bit on leaders (esp armor) and tech.

still not enough wars. how about some minor wars instead of super wars? the ai isnt strategic enough

still not enough wars. how about some minor wars instead of super wars? the ai isnt strategic enough

There are lots of wars, though there are risks that they don't fire based on policies,

The Atlantean vs Britain war.
The Angolan versus Africa, Britain and everyone wars.
Bolivia, Argentine, Peruvian wars.
Colombian civil wars.
Mexican civil wars.
Louisianan invasion of Mexico.
Louisianian invasion of France.
Japanese invasion of Mexico.
Japanese invasion of the Philipines.
Australian invasion of Siam/Japan.
Japanese invasion of Siberia, Mongolia or/and CHC/SOV/RUS.
Indian invasion of Russia/CHC.
Russian/USSR invasion of Finland, Siberia etc.
Soviet invasion of Japan and Germany.
Swedish invasion of Finland.
German invasion of Sweden, Soviet, Russia, Holland, France, Spain and Habsburgs.
Ethiopian invasion of Angola.
French invasion of Spain and Germany.
French civil war.
Spanish civil war.
Persian civil war.

There are dousins of more wars in the mod than in vanilla, just a few that never fires each game... :)

How long into the game have you played? Most wars fire between 1940-1942.

early 1941. you win.

:D

quebec needs more leaders though

I know, I've asked for help to make leaders for some countries - though no one has offered their help.

I haven't had time to go for historical research to find thons of leaders so I hope that someone can voluntueer to help with that. :eek:o

:D

I know, I've asked for help to make leaders for some countries - though no one has offered their help.

I haven't had time to go for historical research to find thons of leaders so I hope that someone can voluntueer to help with that. :eek:o

just copy paste all the canadian leaders and set them to 1936. itll be passable. better than the status quo at least.

just copy paste all the canadian leaders and set them to 1936. itll be passable. better than the status quo at least.

Will see if I got time to fix that. :)

Any other general suggestions from your first impressions?

Will see if I got time to fix that. :)

Any other general suggestions from your first impressions?

ive mainly focused on the north.

1. itd be nice for a full union between the finns and swedes (tech, army, cores)

2. finns dont garrison their border with russia. they sit in helenski (tho when war breaks out they are very tough to be for the russian ai)

1. itd be nice for a full union between the finns and swedes (tech, army, cores)

There is atm a chance of a full union in case Sweden goes fascist and Sweden-Finland allies. Though it's small.

Will include another way of an full union/disintegration in case Sweden execute the monarchy. :)

Lastly if Sweden go fascist and Finland refuse an alliance then Sweden may ally Russia and split Finland between themselves.

2. finns dont garrison their border with russia. they sit in helenski (tho when war breaks out they are very tough to be for the russian ai)

Ah, forgot that the Finnish AI is only adapted for an Soviet war.

Will fix that. Cheers! :)

u dont get baltic cores tho

Consider that to be a bit over the top unbalanced. :)

Are there any events in general you'd like to complain on behaving badly? A few I know that aren't fixed yet, though always nice to find new bugs.

I do not know

Any more updates coming?

Hey guy I just read this thread and downloaded the Mod. I have been playing as the Ottomans. They start with no units at all. When I tried playing as Austria I looked at them a year into the game and they had a bunch of infantry. Is this working as designed? They have good techs but their tech teams are not very good. Is Sam Spellman or anyone around who can help me here. I think this mod is very good. It could be a lot better with a little work. I know Sam was helping at one point. This is a very good base to build on.
Thanks,
d

Any more updates coming?

Yes, but slow at the moment. A few new countries and a bunch of new events are added together with a few tweaks, but wish to have more time with it before next release.

Working more heavily with university, gf and my job atm then the mod. Slowly adding things for it when I can. :)

Hey guy I just read this thread and downloaded the Mod. I have been playing as the Ottomans. They start with no units at all. When I tried playing as Austria I looked at them a year into the game and they had a bunch of infantry. Is this working as designed? They have good techs but their tech teams are not very good. Is Sam Spellman or anyone around who can help me here. I think this mod is very good. It could be a lot better with a little work. I know Sam was helping at one point. This is a very good base to build on.
Thanks,
d

I wasn't aware the Ottomans lacked units, will look into it.

If you want to help you can post a version there the Ottomans has extra units. :)

I am doing almost all the work alone so it takes time, especially considering I'm already living 3 lives at once. :p

Yes, but slow at the moment. A few new countries and a bunch of new events are added together with a few tweaks, but wish to have more time with it before next release.

Working more heavily with university, gf and my job atm then the mod. Slowly adding things for it when I can. :)

I wasn't aware the Ottomans lacked units, will look into it.

If you want to help you can post a version there the Ottomans has extra units. :)

I am doing almost all the work alone so it takes time, especially considering I'm already living 3 lives at once. :p
Hey S I am glad to see you are still here. I wish I could help with the Ottomans but, I have never done any Modding. I had some bad experiences in University back in the 70's with programming and cringe when I see simple events. I thought it was great that Sam S. taught himself how to Mod. I have a great deal of respect for you guys. I used to do game testing for SSI way back when. I am a history nut so I am pretty good doing reasearch and coming up with event ideas but, not programming. I know you are very busy. So keep up the great work you are doing whenever you have time. I can load up other countries to check on their Oobs for you. Let me know if I can help in other ways. I am a pretty good writer also.
d

Hey S I am glad to see you are still here. I wish I could help with the Ottomans but, I have never done any Modding. I had some bad experiences in University back in the 70's with programming and cringe when I see simple events. I thought it was great that Sam S. taught himself how to Mod. I have a great deal of respect for you guys. I used to do game testing for SSI way back when. I am a history nut so I am pretty good doing reasearch and coming up with event ideas but, not programming. I know you are very busy. So keep up the great work you are doing whenever you have time. I can load up other countries to check on their Oobs for you. Let me know if I can help in other ways. I am a pretty good writer also.
d

Thanks! If you have any comments on the game, ideas for events etc, then please post them, and I'll maybe add it to the mod. :)

Some feedback

Thanks! If you have any comments on the game, ideas for events etc, then please post them, and I'll maybe add it to the mod. :)

Hey S I have some feedback for you. The only minor problem that I have seen so far is the Angolan army (all 3 of them) start in Rhodesia. I loaded up as every country in the game. I think you did a great job on the setups. The Ottomans and India start with 0 units but, they can build up. Ottomans have good techs and teams. India has bad techs but, good teams. Ethiopia has only 4 tech teams. That is what stood out of the initial starting countries. The right click countries are mostly in bad shape but no big problem since they are the little guys. If you play one of them you should have tech team takeover on. There are not a lot of events yet but, I will try to think of a few. Some random ones that any country can get might be nice for flavor. You have lots of wars happening. I do not think anyone should complain about that. Espionage seems to be working ok. Again I think you did a great job. I let you know when I have more.
d