• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Skulle nog säga Skandinavien först på grund av att den delade gränsen är så pass lång, Norge således.

Håller med Sleepy. Norge känns viktigare. :D

Norge :)

Jo det är fixat nu, går att spara o ladda hur mycket man vill utan att Götarna 'utvandrar' o försvinner :p Ska gå snabbt att slänga upp, kan nog fixa det senare idag, måndag, kan jag tänka mig.

Men nån som har ett bra förslag till vad man ska göra av den nu onödiga tysk-romerska funktionen till? Tänkte bygga om det lite till Hanseförbundet, men det blir nog rätt platt. Måste finnas nått mer spännande man kan göra av det? :confused:

Ny version ute. Nu går det att spara, samtidigat som du kan spela som Överkalix :)

gffgfgd_by_Krapotkin.jpg

Kolla förstasidan.

Last edited:
Har du för övrigt något emot Ätran, alla de andra halländska floderna är med.. :p

Ska testa nu. :)

Edit: Hittade en del mindre buggar:

1. Gällivare heter Galicia
2. Länen och landskapen i Norrland är identiska

Last edited:
Gathenhielm said:
Har du för övrigt något emot Ätran, alla de andra halländska floderna är med.. :p

Ska testa nu. :)

Edit: Hittade en del mindre buggar:

1. Gällivare heter Galicia
2. Länen och landskapen i Norrland är identiska
Tack! :)
Allt det fixat, tillsammans med massa andra småsaker, och några få större trevliga förändringar.

0.3 ute

Fijj said:
I know I don't speak Scandanavian, but I am wondering if this mod works in english also, cause I'm sure the english speaking community would be intrested in this mod.
Glad to say it only works with english. Every municipalitys' name is in its' own language, but that's no problem.

Any question, just ask. :)

Krapotkin said:
Glad to say it only works with english. Every municipalitys' name is in its' own language, but that's no problem.

Any question, just ask. :)
I installed it, but when I try to load I get this error:

File exception:
Exception in: .\discfile.cpp, line: 425. Description: Could not open file: mod\Septentrionalis Universalis\common\countries/Provinces/Denmark/Føroyar.txt

I am sure that this mod would be appreciated in the English community, too.

Ser väldigt bra ut, ska testa när jag kommer mig för att spela något på datorn igen

PetitBourgeois said:
I installed it, but when I try to load I get this error:

File exception:
Exception in: .\discfile.cpp, line: 425. Description: Could not open file: mod\Septentrionalis Universalis\common\countries/Provinces/Denmark/Føroyar.txt

I am sure that this mod would be appreciated in the English community, too.
That's odd. Find it strange that it works fine for me and others but not you.
But but, easy to fix, if I'm to explaining it well that is.

In the common folder there is a file named countries.
Look for where it says FAR = "countries/Provinces/Denmark/Føroyar.txt" and remove the whole line.
Save

Then continue from the common folder to the folder named countries
-->Provinces
-->Denmark
and remove the file "Føroyar" you find there.

Should work now..

Tell me the result.

Krapotkin said:
That's odd. Find it strange that it works fine for me and others but not you.
But but, easy to fix, if I'm to explaining it well that is.

In the common folder there is a file named countries.
Look for where it says FAR = "countries/Provinces/Denmark/Føroyar.txt" and remove the whole line.
Save

Then continue from the common folder to the folder named countries
-->Provinces
-->Denmark
and remove the file "Føroyar" you find there.

Should work now..

Tell me the result.

I had the same error and did the above and then got:

File exception:
Exception in: .\discfile.cpp, line: 424. Description: Could not open file: mod\Septentrionalis Universalis\common\countries/Provinces/Denmark/Sønderjylland.txt

Fijj said:
I had the same error and did the above and then got:

File exception:
Exception in: .\discfile.cpp, line: 424. Description: Could not open file: mod\Septentrionalis Universalis\common\countries/Provinces/Denmark/Sønderjylland.txt
Hmm... Strange. :(

Can it be so that ø as in Føroyar and Sønderjylland doesn't exist in computers outside scandinavia.

För det funkar för er andra skandinaver?

May you try to change Sønderjylland to Sonderjylland in the countries file and folder?

Please tell me afterward.

Krapotkin said:
Hmm... Strange. :(

Can it be so that ø as in Føroyar and Sønderjylland doesn't exist in computers outside scandinavia.

För det funkar för er andra skandinaver?

May you try to change Sønderjylland to Sonderjylland in the countries file and folder?

Please tell me afterward.

Yeah, this is probably it.

Though you'd probably have to remove the ø from about everything else in the mod also, which is leaders, ruler names, provances, cities etc. etc.