• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seanofthe Danes
"Will there be a MOD for the Filipino nation avaliable?"
-Nothing planned, but I could put probably pack something together
if you really want it.

Swippy
"Are you going to colonize America?"
-At the time I'm open to all ideas, nothing is holding me back in this game :)

Thanks to all supporters
:) :) :)

Cool AAR. :) Colonizing America would be fun, but colonizing/conquering the whole Pacific including Japan and showing them the true path is the most important priority. ;) An empire of Pacific islands...

A Philippines AAR! Wow, very interesting. Will definately keep an eye on it. I am unable to see any of the pictures though. Is anyone else unable to see the pictures?

redwolf said:
A Philippines AAR! Wow, very interesting. Will definately keep an eye on it. I am unable to see any of the pictures though. Is anyone else unable to see the pictures?
yes, I had the same problem with another computer I was working on. I dont really know why that is but it probably has something to do with the computers internet options.

by treppe:
"Perhaps they were blocked by the browser on the other computer."
(about the image thing)

I really want all to see the images, anyone knows why? could it be the website I use to upload images?

Last edited:
Treppe said:
I'm not an expert for those technical questions but I upload the pictures for my AAR at imageshack.us and hadn't any problems so far.
I use another site, I'll try imageshack.us for the next update. (that comes tomorow)

redwolf said:

Ok so it seems like I've finally discovered the problem, by pressing the "images" (on your computer probably transformed into small dots) you probably get a message like this:

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=59540440va9.jpg

I hope this helps in some way, I'll use another website from now to upload my images (I used imagehosting.gr before)

anyway, update comming later today.

Asian Pearl
A Filipino AAR

Part V

A New King
Matthev I was the first king of The Filippines, he used the spanish survivors knowledge and abilites in order to gain control over a dividen filipino people. He managed to create borders in which all filipinos where included, he also converted the heathen population to true Christianity. But all men die, even men like Matthev I.

Matthev I had created a united filipino nation togeteher with his court.

Paul, the former kings son, was crowned “Paul I”, all territory and possesion his father had was given to him. But the new king was insecure in his position and royal tasks, so one of the first things he did was to create a powerful court consisting of his most trusted friends; The Spanish Survivors. It wasn’t like Paul I was a bad king, not at all. He simply felt uneasy about ruling an entire nation, uneasy as he might be he still accepted the crown with pride and joy. Why? Because now was able do what he had only dreamed about before; exploring the the world outside of the Philippine islands.

A New World
One of the Spanish Survivors where given the title “Grand Explorer of the World” and sent out on the high seas. On the first voyage between 1520-1522 Paul I himself accompanied the crew, he both wanted to see the world and hoped to make new agreements with the surounding nations. The campaign was a success, Paul I returned to Manila two years later in triumph. The voyage had made him a far better ruler, he now was more comfartable as king. During Paul I reign two more expeditions where sent out into the unknown, both being very productive.

The second voyage where able to found a new colony on the island of Taiwan, creating the first non-Philippine province in our realm. It became a beutiful island where the best chinawhere in all of Asia where produced. The Chinese where however not impressed since they had thier eyes set on Taiwan themselves...

A New Enemy
By 1527 the Chinese nation of Ming had expanded far into the north-western areas of Asia, and deep into Indo-china. The peoples trapped under Mings claws struggled to break free, but it was useless. The Chinese now controlled a standing army of 162 000 men ( :eek: ) and are the supreme naval force, a filipino merchant from the 1520s gives us his perspective:

“...The ‘Hans’ (Chinese) lay houses and families under thier feet, crushing mouths that dare speak against thier so-called ‘God-Emeperor’. When will they stop? When will I once again be able to travel freely to Surat Thani or visit our friends in Chumphon? Oh Maria, I can not stand this place. I’ll hurry home as fast as I can.”
With Love
-Fernando​

This can only mean trouble

Thank You For Reading
Look out for the next update :)

Last edited:
Ahura Mazda said:
Still, you're gonna attack them, are you?

Let him do it, it'll be fun :D (or suicide :p)

Enewald said:
It is normal that Chin has a huge army. Should be even bigger. :eek:o

A king explorer? :eek:o

should they? I hope not :wacko:

well, the king was'nt an explorer he simply went along

Ahura Mazda said:
Still, you're gonna attack them, are you?
eventually ofcourse, I simply cannot resist the thought of crushing Ming! :D

Subscribed!

Very interesting. Personally I'd try and take part of Japan or one of the Indian States before go anywhere near China so as to make use of the manpower. Having said that assuming you are western (with all those spanish) you will have one hell of a tech advantage eventually.