Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MEIOU DOWNLOAD... find the links here

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    MEIOU:TD v5.3.3 released !
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Added some hotfixes to the original post.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Updated the Nation Formation Decisions hotfix.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added a couple of hotfixes for the relation level spike :

0591001 - DG_Setup.txt

MEIOU events folder

0800000 - Initial setup.txt
    MEIOU events folder
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    For those who can't access the MEIOU Online Manual site for some reason, i've included the Changelog in a spoiler entry.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Finally corrected a typo about the v5.2b patch release date.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Corrected the download link for MEIOU:BE v1.2.3
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added a line in the instructions to remind that the hotfixes are to be added on the current version.

Plus added two hotfixes important if you use the decision automation system.

D - Decision Automation.txt
    MEIOU decisionsfolder

0961001 - Decision Automation.txt
    MEIOU events folder
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Edited one of the lines of the Installation procedure :

• On first installation of MEIOU or, later, on installation of a new DW patch, perform the 4 Gb Fix on the eu3game.exe.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added a new line in the first post :

If you are playing on a Mac, please follow the instructions in this thread made by Wawanee.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added a new hotfix :

0911301 - War Dynamism.txt
    MEIOU events folder
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    MEIOU:TD v5.4 released !
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    v5.4.01 Patch Released

Download Link

Installation procedure :

• You need to have MEIOU:TD v5.4 installed

• Go to the \mod\meiou\history\provinces\ folder and delete the file "2752 - Marajς.txt"

• Open the compressed file

• Copy the included folders into your meiou directory

• Accept overwrite

Changelog :

• Database corrections for Basel, Champagne and Nevers

• Corrected discovery of Katehar

• Begemder now starts as a Jewish province

• Localization corrections for Tabari and for Sarna Dharam

• Localizations added for the new Ethiopian nations

• Included Sarna Dharam in the conversion processes of the Yearly Events

• Corrected an interface bug with the new japan religion group

• Great Britain, North Sea Empire and Anglo-French Union are now mutually exclusive

• Kalmar Union and North Sea Empire are now mutually exclusive

These changes should be save-game compatible.

Note that the first three will only be taken in account in a new game.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    For those with issues while calculating paths and quads :

Cache files for MEIOU:TD v5.4
    To replace your MEIOU map cache folder
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    v5.4.02 Patch Released

Download Link

Installation procedure :

• You need to have MEIOU:TD v5.4 installed

• Go to the \mod\meiou\history\provinces\ folder and delete the file "2752 - Marajς.txt"

• Open the compressed file (you have a meiou folder and a meiou.mod file)

• Copy the included folders into your mod directory

• Accept overwrite

Changelog :

• Fixed a terrain bonus issue with Constantinople
    • Database corrections in Dalmatia
    • Small correction regarding CoT in Nanjing
    • Changtang set as wasteland
    • Ming now starts full land-oriented
    • Max size for war annexation reduced to three provinces
    • Fixed an issue with Bretagne decisions (courtesy of Overlord123 and SirkTheMonkey)
    • Fixed the issue of instant conversion of Sunni-owned Hindu provinces (courtesy of SirkTheMonkey)
    • Fixed the issue of instant conversion of Confucianist provinces (courtesy of SirkTheMonkey)
    • Corrected the text on the event from taking a Papal States province
    • Increased the impact of having an army on the frequency of Wokou raids
    • The more expansionist, the less likely to have Wokou raids
    • Chinese Wokou raids not properly ended by a successful Expedition
    • Move of capital to colonial province feature tidied up by its scriptor, SirkTheMonkey
    • Corrected the tech bonuses of the manufactories
    • Fixed a bug in the mission to conquer a province next to national focus
    • Fixed bugs in claim calculations in Germany and Bohemia (courtesy of SirkTheMonkey)
    • Medieval University event will only happen in provinces with 5 000 population
    • Medieval Universities now cost 100 ducats
    • Fixed several bugs with Swiss missions (courtesy of SirkTheMonkey)
    • Colonist availability for AI has slightly less colonists but reduced colonial growth penalty
    • Added growth modifiers for (self-sustaining) colonial cities based on trade tech level
    • If Pope is evicted from Avignon, he moves back to Rome and gets an insult CB on the new owner of the Comtat Venaissin
    • Fixed a couple of bugs with the Trading Post events
    • Tweaked the mtth of some colonial tradegood events
    • Mice, maize, millet and rice now set according to continent of the province, not to the one of the nation's capital
    • Apanage flag properly cleaned if nation not on the map anymore

Note that the first five will only be taken in account in a new game.
    Last edited by gigau; 03-09-2012 at 09:47.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    v5.4.03 Patch Released

Download Link

Installation procedure :

• You need to have MEIOU:TD v5.4 installed (previous patches are not mandatory)

• If not done already, go to the \mod\meiou\history\provinces\ folder and delete the file "2752 - Marajς.txt"

• Accept overwrite

Changelog :

• Fixed a bug with the new Colonial Growth modifiers
    • Setting back the max size for war annexation to five provinces
    • Renamed one of the two Dihistan provinces to Bukhara
    • Added a terrain bonus to Genoa (Liguria) province
    • Celtic Empire can not form Ireland or Great Britain anymore
    • Changed the primary culture of the Khalkha nation
    • Fixed a localization issue with the Burgundian mission to establish a RM with Flanders
    • Fixed bugs with 'Legitimacy' and 'Vassal Support' triggered modifiers
    • Denmark-Norway and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth can't revolt anymore
    • Fixed a bug with War Dynamism (courtesy of SirkTheMonkey)
    • Fixed issues with Shamanism and Baltic Paganism in the Yearly Events (courtesy of JaceX)
    • Fixed an issue with the Cardinal advisor localization
    • Fixed a bug due to wrong Legitimacy value range (courtesy of Torakka)
    • Fixed a bug due to wrong Prestige value range (courtesy of SirkTheMonkey)
    • Fixed an error with the Repair Relations triggers (courtesy of SirkTheMonkey)
    • Colonial Ventures idea now requires having some colonial revenues
    • Italian Revolutionary client states renamed replacing 'Republic' with 'Italy'
    • Added decisions to release Cisalpine Italy and Etruria (courtesy of Sofistication)
    • Corrected dynasties for Yuan, Blue Horde and Golden Horde
    • War Dynamism will now work for any nation with a cored province bordering a nomad-owned province
    • Increased the basal stability cost
    • Added some missing localizations (courtesy of JaceX)
    • Trying a new set of tech speeds
    • Expanded the claim of wastelands decisions (courtesy of SirkTheMonkey)
    • Added a fix to the Apanages (courtesy of SirkTheMonkey)
    • Added a Royalist Rebellion in Doure e Minho (Portugal - courtesy of JaceX)
    • HREmperor won't get the Reichstag Hosting event anymore
    • Removed a wrong Turkey core in Sivas in 1356

Note that the first five will only be taken in account in a new game.
    Last edited by gigau; 12-09-2012 at 13:30.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    v5.4.04 Patch Released

Download Link

Installation procedure :

• If not done already, go to the \mod\meiou\history\provinces\ folder and delete the file "2752 - Marajς.txt"

• Accept overwrite

Changelog :
    • Removed an erroneous adjacency between Gova and Maharashtra
    • Fixed some missing localizations for cultures and religions in India
    • Fixed some Indian nations' flags
    • Changed the Pepper tradegood icon
    • Corrected discovery dates for Zanjan and Kurmysh
    • Modification of the history of some Caucasus provinces
    • Judaic nations now elligible to the bonus for owning Jerusalem
    • Removed royal marriages from Steppes nations
    • Tweaked the missionary placement chance of Shinto religion
    • Corrections to East Africa database
    • Remove two province duplicates in Central Asia
    • New flag for the Ashanti nation
    • Fixed a unit graphics issue with musketeers (courtesy of Greek Strategos)
    • The Waltz of the Guillotine will see its pace slowed down
    • Revolutions revolts are being toned down
    • Implemented Sirk's fix for the Papal alliances
    • New two-step feature to remove a province from the Empire
    • Provinces from Germany region can't be removed from the Empire
    • Returned to original tech speed setup due to issues when starting at latter dates
    • New calculation of Realm Duress (courtesy of Torakka)
    • Correction of a few script errors
    • Fixed the War Dynamism event against nomad nations
    • New attempts to fix the constant religion switches on new monarchs
    • Missions for England to control the British Isles are less likely if primary culture is Anglois
    • New mission to protect the house of Montfort in the Brittany War of Succession
    • Added an effect-less triggered modifier to know how devout your ruler is
    • Sardinia-Piemont can no longer form Tuscany
    These changes should be save-game compatible,
    Though some reports indicate that this could be a wild claim.

Note that the database corrections will only be taken in account in a new game.
    Last edited by gigau; 31-10-2012 at 16:36.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    v5.4.05 Patch Released

Download Link

Installation procedure :

• Accept overwrite

Changelog :
    • Changed the various grain_producer triggered modifiers from calculating each grain type separately to using the combined variable
    • Fixed notable_grain_producer using trade_tech while the other producer modifiers used production_tech
    • Fixed army_tradition in swedish_traits (was written as land_tradition)
    • Fixed a couple of bugs with Japanese governments
    • Added in new decision covering US west coast, the Andes, and the province near the Bay of Bengal
    • Fixed typo so that variable is now named "liguria_piedmont"
    • Fixed a faulty trigger in the Hundred Years War feature
    • Changed MTTH on event for MNF declaring war on BLO; reduced base MTTH but added lengthy modifier if in truce
    • Reverted change to War Dynamism on unowned core provinces
    • Added a check to War Dynamism on horde provinces bordering owned cores
    • Changed it so that the current HRE modifier icons are more centred and will not go off the side of the window
    • Fixed misnamed mughal_nation flag
    • Changed the event granting free cores for mongol_tech nations so nations must be independent
    • Removed limit on culture of capital for event that changes nations from mongol_tech
    • Changed the way tech reverts from mongol_tech (indian culture capital -> indian, persian culture capital -> muslim, anything else -> steppe)
    • Changed requirements in most instances from Merchant Republic to Grand Merchant Republic
    • Added fail conditions for changing from Grand Merchant Republic
    • Jamaicam's Fix to Diplomatic missions
    • Adjustment to Castille's decisions so that the AI can no longer declare a day-one war on human Granada
    These changes should be save-game compatible,
    Though some reports indicate that this could be a wild claim.

Note that the database corrections will only be taken in account in a new game.
    Last edited by gigau; 31-10-2012 at 16:35.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Fixed the download link for v5.4.05.
    •

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast