• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
if you guys work over there, just thought i'd pass along that people can't register on the forums now. we sign up and try to get a confirmation email back so that we can finish registration, but no confirmation email is ever sent out. without the confirmation email we can't download the great patch over there and we can't post on the forums even making people aware of the problem

strange?

ok i was sending PMs to two of the moderators over there just a minute ago.

but if its happening again, contact dr rare who is a regular visitor of both websites (or me).

bm

FeanorSR said:
Anybody that wants to register and doesn´t recieve his (or her ??????) confirmation mail can contact the stony admins here (e.g. me) and tell them their nick.
name=Ducci and what a drag try ing to get on your site just to do a download.i cant get a comformation or post or download,.

Damn, I registered twice, cause I didn't get any email and I thought it was due to Yahoo! or something. Can you please activate "General Perón"?
Thanks in advance!

please activate me too! nick: Flexst
Thanks a lot,
I really look forward to playing HSR again, I played it ages ago and lately I wanted to play HoI again and rembered it being the best mod inmy opinion...