• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One of the old Admins thork turned up at stony an has registered the following
Activated:
vonOben
Algiers
John I Tzimisces

I didn't post at paradox about that so maybe someone will...
:cool:Thanks.I will cover that and post at P'dox.

Done

@IronJuggernaut is your user name the same at Stony Road? Try PMing Thork at Stony Road to get registered.

Last edited:
Hi, can I request activation of my account on HSR? My nick is einheit_elf. Thanks in advance.

Hi, could You please activate my account on Stonyroad? My nick there is prosik. Thanks

Hello prosik,
I think this must have been a old post, maybe you contacted me at stony already as you are registered there when i just checked and you have downloaded stuff so i guess your alright now?
If you never post though at sometime your membership maybe deleted when there is a clear out.

Dr

Hi, can I request activation of my account on HSR? My nick is einheit_elf. Thanks in advance.
Hello einheit_elf

You should now be registered properly i have just done it now for you myself manually.Now should be able to post & download stuff.Hope you have fun.

Dr

Hi Dr Rare could you please activate my account on Stonyroad? My nickname there is Conquer4eva. I registered but I cannot post or download anything. I PMed you already. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Hello,

Conquer4eva
&
mitha

Are now activated.

Sorry i had not checked this thread recently.

Ok if mitha dosent work then when you join first again with a New Real chosen wanted profile Name(Not RegMeplease i guess) then PM me at stony before you log out and i will manually activate you.

Doc

My nick is Sir_ or Sir_Chaos

i tried with multiple mail.

Validate one of those please.
Sir_Chaos is now registered.If you want to change your nickname that is possible i believe via the profile editing options.

Have you enjoy the site.

:doc:

Hello!

Fernando Torres
tkhrmtsr
Kane

Should all now be registered.

Have fun!

The registration emails never get sent its a long running known problem.

The work around is that if you want to join i have to manually register you.

For anyone wanting to join Stony the best option is to send me a PM at Stony when you first register there ,then next time i am online at Stony i can register the people who have PM'd me manually.
Or of course you can post here as those above all have to gain my attention.

Dr

activation please:

Starke von Oben

activation please:

Starke von Oben

Raffles old boy! Hows things? :)

Starke von Oben is now activated.

NOTE TO ALL PEOPLE That have been registered as new members at Stony Road in this thread.
Considering the effort most of you have made to join and the effort i have made registering you all manually.In actual fact VERY VERY Few of you have actually posted at the Stony road site?
I have noticed that IF you never post after some time there possibly yearly?(i am not sure how long?)All the members with Zero post counts get deleted automatically by the system.Even the old members with high post counts get deleted if they are inactive by the system in some sort of automatic clear out.

Dr