• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi, i was wondering if you activate mine too its heinz guderian

It would be way badass if you called yourself Heinrich Himmler :cool:

Hello the stony site seems to be down Today??? It is saying account suspended????

"This Account Has Been Suspended"

As there was a recent forum software upgrade i hope it has something to do with that and returns?

It would be a great loss to the Hoi community if its gone forever....(and all the work gone)...I am feeling panicky!!!

EDIT;Forum was still online at gone 3am today when i looked but not now :(

:doc:

Last edited:
And it's still gone.
I have been reciving the same message all day long as Rare.
I really hope its a temporarly thing, else it would be a terrible loss!

Thank Hoi Heavens The Stony site is back online again :)

Dr

RE:Stony Road Forum Registation Problems

I am pleased to inform that it seems the long running Stony road Forum Registration Issue/Problem in which new members were not receiving there conformation emails is now Fixed.

People should now be able to join the site easily again:D

I have a problem. I registered on stonyroad.de a long time ago, but decided to ask on these forums a week ago. Because of the 5 day suspension for newcomers I couldn't post until today. First, I wanted to check if I am able to login on the stonyroad forums and found a surprise: earlier I was able to login with my username and password, but today, when I entered the same username and password it says, that a user like that doesn't exist. Anyone can help with this problem? Do I have to make a new account there? Btw, my username on stonyroad.de is: Luand

I was not aware of the 5 day suspension for newcomers?

There has been a forum software upgrade and new registration security measures added.

If its a old account and you never posted then it may well have been removed/deleted

If when you opened up your account you may have experianced the old problem of never getting your registration email then that might also be the problem

I would suggest making yourself a new account.

Try using "Luand" again if you like it as i could find no trace of that name on the system so it might possibly be ok to re-register as that?

Good luck Nejd and i hope to see you there.

Well, it seems there is a suspension. I tried to post the same day I registered and I couldn't. It was the same for the next few days and one of the reasons that popped up when I tried to post was that there's a 5 day suspension for new users. Anyway, I created a new account on stonyroad.de since the Luand one was probably deleted. My new username is: Ruand, but the problem still goes on. I created the new account 2 or 3 days ago and still no confirmation e-mail from stonyroad.de. It's possible for me to login, I can read the forums, but I can't neither post or access the download section.

How strange and annoying for you.Hopefully after the 5 days it will work?This may well just be part of the new security changes.
If not try sending a PM to N!ghtY and/or to FeanorSR here at P'dox.

Good luck

Dr