• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jestor

King of Spades
28 Badges
Jun 24, 2004
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
"He's dead."

mmm, sure smells like a sequel.

Okay so Chet final used an arrow to end Nick's life and can now claim his prize, Melody, only she's lost. That's j8ust normal for Melody as she always does on an expedition for precious stones.

No. Then don't keep us in suspense too long, Jestor.

asd21593: This AAR or the first line? :D

Enewald: In order to fully appreciate this AAR, I recommend you read The Beautiful Girl and the History Class linked in my signature if you haven't already. :)

Chief Ragusa: Now -that- would be interesting. I'm not sure when I'll get the next post up... still tinkering with a few things, but it should hopefully be sometime late this week or early next week. I've a presentation to prepare for Tuesday, plus 44 Composition I papers to read, comment on and grade by Friday.

Cecasander: I say nothing. You'll just have to wait and see...

YES!

Finally, a sequel to my long-abandoned parody "The Dumb-As-Rocks Girl and the Ahistorical Class!"

I sure hope it's not Pantsless Dude who died!

What?

This is the sequel to "The Beautiful Girl and The History Class?"

Huh.

Never heard of it.

:rofl:

Jestor: ...Cecasander: I say nothing. You'll just have to wait and see...

tsk, tsk ! ! and Cecasander did ask so politely ! ! :)

that said, the demise of Morengay is the more logical...

He's pining for the fjords.

Actinguy: :D It is a shame you had to end that AAR. I quite enjoyed it.

GhostWriter: Politeness and speculation will get you nowhere in this wAARld. ;)

Hajji Giray I: Poor parrot.

J. Passepartout: You'll find out by this weekend. Or possibly sooner. Depends.

Fiftypence: Thank you. :)

Note to all: I promise, promise, promise to have an update written by Sunday night. Grading papers has taken me much longer than expected, especially when I had a presentation due this Tuesday that was 30% of my grade in a course.

"What? Who's dead?"

"Bobby Schwarzwald. Caveman. He killed himself. Shot himself in the chest."

I scream, scream with the pain, the shock that shoots through me. No! No, this can't be real! Not Bobby!

"Becky, calm down! It'll be okay, just calm down."

But I can't. Not right away. It takes me a few minutes of shaking and sobbing and I'm still dizzy with disbelief as I cling to his voice over the phone.

"Why? Did he... leave a note or anything?"

"I don't know. All I know is what happened. Look, do you have anyone nearby you can talk to?"

"No. I... It's a long story. Can... Can you come?"

He hesitates, a pause that slashes across my heart, ripping open the old wounds, but I'm in too much shock to notice it outside of the stinging.

"We'll be there on the next flight."

"No! Please, don't bring her! I can't face her right now! Not after..."

He sighs and I squeeze my eyes, trying to hold back the snuffles of another set of tears.

"Look, here's what I'll do. We're both coming, but I'll arrange it so that you don't see her until the funeral. I'm sorry, but that's all I can do."

"Thank you, Nick", I hiccup.

"I'll call you when our plane lands."

I drop the phone after we hang up, run to the bathroom and vomit in the toilet just before passing out on the cold, white floor.

What an opener :(
So Caveman was really the hopeless kind of romantic, not strong enough to stand the things he experienced.

As Cesander, I assumed it was Morengay, but I know why never to trust the first impression when reading through Jestors works :D

What!@? (@ sign not meant but if fits somehow)

Caveman...dead? NOOOOOO! Caveman was the man. He is the guy most like me. Not the Romantic thing but the whole lonely philosophical way of life.

And shooting yourself through the chest? I am doubting that this was suicide. Or did Caveman want the pain? :(

And Becky and Nick still have a "thing"

sbr: Thanks! Your unbridled glee pleases me. :D

Black Guardian: I figured it might shock a few people. ;)

asd21593: One of the shocked, I presume? :D

J. Passepartout: What makes you say "If"?

Treppe: Wow, thanks. :) But a sequel is generally not as good as the original, just so you know... though I will try! I do strongly encourage you, if you can, to finish BG&HC as I think you'll get more out of LG&HB if you do so.

billy bob: Good questions to ask. And what leads you to believe that Nick and Becky still have a "thing"?