• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Portuguese Empire, 1542. The Kongo just recently fell, and the Mesoamericans about 20 years before that. It took three separate wars from about 1510 to 1530 to finally conquer the whole of Mexico. First went the Aztecs, then I reduced the Zapotec to a rump state, then I completed the conquest not too long ago with the fall of the Mayas.

The Kongo gave me a bit more trouble. The 3K men I sent down to Luanda were wiped out, so I raised a second army 2x strong and crushed those Africans. They fight harder than the Native Americans. Right now I'm trying to colonise the West African coast, and the move further down South America, so as to keep the European powers bottled up in the Atlantic. I'm planning to start moving into the Indian ocean in the next few years.

eu3mappor15424.jpg

Austria-Hungary Empire, 1518 :)
I was afraid to expand because of the Big Bad Blue Blob warning, but recent war showed that they ain't that hard to beat :rofl:
EU3_MAP_AUH_1518326_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_AUH_1518326_2.jpg

PS. Korea has a clony in Labrador, Canada :eek:

I'm sorry for posting a picture pre-1500s, but I think this demonstrates nicely how my IN empire is going.

castilleisbetterengland.jpg

I'm playing as big bad Castille of course :D and I took advantage when England was being beaten up by france (on the mainland) to declare war, and snuck in some troops. That territory is from 2 wars though (which is why there are some troops still in the highlands, I'd forgotten to bring them back), and the yellow bit up north is actually Scotland.

My Navarra Empire

I wanted to share one of my recent games that was quite nice. I started as navarra in 1399 with a single province. And spread the basque culture across the globe.

Here are screens of my empire in 1766

eu3mapnav17667101.png

eu3mapnav17667109.png

I only have a union with england and no vassals. Started heavy in trade at start to finance my huge colony's untill i had enough core provinces in americas to place my capital there (Manhatten).

If anyone is intrested in more info let me know ^^;)

I wanted to share one of my recent games that was quite nice. I started as navarra in 1399 with a single province. And spread the basque culture across the globe.

eu3mapnav17667101.png

eu3mapnav17667109.png

I only have a union with england and no vassals. Started heavy in trade at start to finance my huge colony's untill i had enough core provinces in americas to place my capital there (Manhatten).

:eek::eek: AS... NAVARRA...
You-rock :cool:
What's your BB? Religion? Army?
And did you have any wars with the French?

eu3mapnav17667101.png

eu3mapnav17667109.png

:eek::eek: AS... NAVARRA...
You-rock :cool:
What's your BB? Religion? Army?
And did you have any wars with the French?

My BB is normal i did not plan a total conquest trough BB. Tryed to make a big empire that is still loved ^^

I still got a lot of ground couse of the big amount of colony's 95% of all colony's u see are basque culture

As far as religion i went to Reformed as soon as posible couse of the good bonus for trade wich was almost my entire income. At that time i had an alliance with the french and they keep wanting me as an alliance after i switched religion. Therefore i had only a few religious wars. But the time i switched i had decades of huge amounts of rebels stalling my expension.

At the start it was rough needed to accept vassalage by aragon but vould break free in a war with castille

My BB is normal i did not plan a total conquest trough BB. Tryed to make a big empire that is still loved ^^

I still got a lot of ground couse of the big amount of colony's 95% of all colony's u see are basque culture

As far as religion i went to Reformed as soon as posible couse of the good bonus for trade wich was almost my entire income. At that time i had an alliance with the french and they keep wanting me as an alliance after i switched religion. Therefore i had only a few religious wars. But the time i switched i had decades of huge amounts of rebels stalling my expension.

At the start it was rough needed to accept vassalage by aragon but vould break free in a war with castille
Accepting vassalage :eek: What a shame...
Good that you broke it !
And when did the union with GB happen? :D

Accepting vassalage :eek: What a shame...
Good that you broke it !
And when did the union with GB happen? :D

well with having only 1 province and aragon basicly always getting vassalize navvara as first mission you do not have much choise

And the PU with GB happened a few kings back it seems they do not want to be inherited. But they where a great help in the war vs castille sinds they could occupy them in afrika. ^^

Ok this is my byz. Emp. game on WWM my plans are to form the Roman Emp. then the Europen Union...Its on Easy diff. and i know it sucks compared to others but its my first really good conquer game i started in 1403 and its 1488 right now...O and how do i make the Imgs. bigger

My Emp..
eu3mapbyz148812233.png

And The Rest
eu3mapbyz148812232.png

That red in china above korea is Japan man did they good on a World conquer spree:rofl:

Here is my allies and the biggest army comparison....

eu32z.png

eu31.png

The gurantee 4 O.E. is because i cause a revolt in a Prov. and they made the O.E. Even though Turkey exist..haha wired..
Srry 4 the long post....

Last edited:
eu3mapiro16387312.png

The Protestant Iroquois Republic year 1638. Westernized through Naples and Prussia :confused:

Notice India has formed and is on a warpath through muslim territory. France and Burgundy are split North and South France, with Burgundy being the much stronger nation. Niger has also formed...as a constitutional republic :wacko: . Morroco is also pretty beastly.