• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A muscowy -> russia game untill game end. goals in the game were to see how big a russian empire in asia could get w/o going above the bblimit and still annexing the nations on the way. Trebizond (OPM) and Syria (TPM) got left alone though.

eu3maprus18206141.jpg

prussia was formed from mecklenburg, italy from venice and spain got inherited by protugal somewhere between 1750-1780 who then made spain. Swahili and Hedjaz have survived on the two small island at africas east coast. The green in brazil im not sure what is maybe paraguay or brazil as those rebels are in my save. (forgot to save at game end :/ so my last save is 2years before the pic and i dont know what color they are respresented by colorwise)

eu3maprus18206142.png

Wilhem II:
I am all of North America and half of Australia. It is light green here - perhaps cyan is the right term?

What the hell happened in Europe? Hungary and the Netherlands have swallowed everything! How many nations are left in the HRE? And how did that even happen?

I have no idea of the HRE as I don't care about them. But, it has been fun to watch Europe. First the OE and Sweden were strong, but faded. Then Milan was the superpower for a while. Spain never formed. France and GB were big and colonial for a while but siffered when the huge Kwakiutl war machine started kicking them out of NA. Both nations fielded 90% of their army in the NA and they were wiped out by Kwakiutl, thus they became vulnerable at home.
GB still has colonies but France only a few Caribbean islands. Then out of nowhere came the OPM Utrecht (theocracy) and took all neighbours, then formed NL and smashed France into pieces (the peace deal was huge...) and then took most German states and now they totally dominate central Europe. Pretty cool. But I can't understand how they became tech leaders with 5 steps out of the blue (btw: Lucky Nations is turned on).
Japan also has been huge from the start.
Hungary is mostly big - not very powerful. Also note Lithuania that is being pushed further and further east.

Now the OE is back as a major player. My evil plan is a rather non-holy alliance between them and me to crush old Europe from both sides. But before then I think the NL will have formed a unified Fortress Europa.

Fun game - but a bit too easy, when Kwakiutl overcame the first 150 years of difficulties.

EDIT: The NL became a superpower by doing the opposite of Red light districts and soft drugs - by being the most aggressive puritan nation i have ever seen.

Last edited:
ming1.png

ming2.png

my ming game , now westernized , 1514

india was nearly united before implosing (but i've a neat border)

dunno if i will unite east asia , or all hindu under the same flag :)

i intend to try keeping Rome , copiying tech is faster than searching it on my own :D

good to know :D
wonder how is it computed? on best nation in the tech groupe (here : holland's 17/16/15/16/17 opposed to my 7/6/9/6/7 ) ?

i intend to try keeping Rome , copiying tech is faster than searching it on my own :D

In a similar game i hade the two isolated provinces of scily (straits conection). I tought the same but eventually had to release scily as vassal.

After a while milan whould declare war on me every oportunity they had. The cost for keeping them was too much.

EU3_MAP_PRU_1539819_1.jpg

Not exactly current. I'll get one of those soon, but I've gotta fight some wars first. 1539, Prussia from Teutonic Order, going to form Germany. Current the game is 1551, and I'm at war with spain, Brabant, mecklenburg, austria, france and baden. I'm going to have fun.

Not exactly current. I'll get one of those soon, but I've gotta fight some wars first. 1539, Prussia from Teutonic Order, going to form Germany. Current the game is 1551, and I'm at war with spain, Brabant, mecklenburg, austria, france and baden. I'm going to have fun.

Britain as the only coloniser.... in SA!!! :rofl:

EDIT: In the Americas...

Here's my Rajput empire in 1711:

eu3mapraj17117261.png

eu3mapraj17117262.png

My mission from the start of the game was to Westernize, and then take down France. I've already defeated them twice, taking territories that they had, rather weirdly, acquired in the Balkans and around the Black Sea. But now, I've acquired a common border with the Big Blob, and want to take a chunk out before they've reached Army Tech 34 and can convert to Carolines. They're at 30 now, and I'm at 35. I'll get a decent new unit at 38 (the 53-53-64 Bhonsle), but when they get to 43 (with the various coats and the Frederickians) I could have some real problems, so I have to move fast.

Venice is clearly my greatest competition, but we currently have great relations. I hope it stays that way, because a fight between us would be ugly. I have the stronger economy and bigger navy, but they'll have the much better Western units.

Bavaria currently has a revolution going on. We'll see how that pans out. Yemen is the only other country to have Westernized.

Chimu1784.jpg

The American Empire of Chimu, 1784. Inspired by Prawnstar, I decided to have a crack at a native American nation. I get bored by WCs, so my aim was to conquer the Americas, giving me time to do some trading and colonising in between wars.

there are too many young games in here! The 15th-16-17th century is way to early to post a pic! (ok maybe not 17th... all the time) wait until you've made some massive progress! It's nice to see how the AI did as well...

there are too many young games in here! The 15th-16-17th century is way to early to post a pic! (ok maybe not 17th... all the time) wait until you've made some massive progress! It's nice to see how the AI did as well...

Here's an older game for you:
eu3maphab1794181.png

My Austrian Empire, 1794. Some interesting happenings; I don't think I need to point them out...

RIGA.jpg

This is my Riga game. My main goal was to colonize and counquer Afrika.

Some Interesting things that happened in this game where.
  1. Creeks- Waited around for a while in the americas getting picked on then they westernized all the way to latin and inheirted cherrokee and destoryed all the europeans that picked on them.
  2. Iroquios- they are a Consititional Rebublic they did the same as the Creek but instead took the northern british colonies and are leading the world in all techs and have the world largest navy
  3. Ethiopia- Allies who westernized and gained to much land now were at war
  4. Syria- Revolted as Catholics in Beruit and annex Mamaluks and converted most of the middle east. but fall far behind in tech
  5. Austria- Is more like an italy
  6. Bulgaria- Kicked Major Turkish Ass in countless wars
  7. Majaphant(sp) and Japan- Both Westernized and angry they are currently taking all Aragonese Colonies in the Oceanic area

Another hundred or so years into my Venice game (1624):

EU3_MAP_VEN_162415_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_VEN_162415_2.jpg

Not really sure where I'm going. Maybe head over to India once the first of my Egyptian provinces are cored (~10 years to go). Europe is a mass of alliances, so any warfare there is gonna be a nightmare, and I'm pretty happy with my territory there anyway. Maybe take a couple more provinces to tidy up my borders at some stage.