• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My Spanish Empire, 1695

EU3_MAP_SPA_169534_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_SPA_169534_2.jpg

I colonized Hawaii first ;)

The red thing are the Byzantines, who are doing pretty well so far.

Quite strange, almost all games that appeared here lçately, Morroco is huge o_O
That's because lots of these games are in WWM and Morocco does that a lot in WWM 3.2. It's kind of messed up, so they won't anymore in WWM 3.3.

The Papal State indeed. With their capital changed to Labrador or a province nearby.

That's because lots of these games are in WWM and Morocco does that a lot in WWM 3.2. It's kind of messed up, so they won't anymore in WWM 3.3.

I do not think it is messed up , in real history Moroccans did destroy Songhai , no? also they are a challenging force to keep crusading nations at bay .
Ming going down so easily shall get a fix tho , Japan always ends up like this when AI plays it and it isn't much of a challenge when I play it.

I do not think it is messed up , in real history Moroccans did destroy Songhai , no? also they are a challenging force to keep crusading nations at bay .
Ming going down so easily shall get a fix tho , Japan always ends up like this when AI plays it and it isn't much of a challenge when I play it.

I think they looted songhai a couple times, but i dont think they annexed any land from them. And they certainly didnt annex algiers, tunisia, trripoli and half of the mamluks.

But I think Japans much worse than Morocco in the WWM, they often colonise eastern russia and western america and become a huge superpower...

Burgundy in 1506. I play with WWM, but has changed the core mechanic a bit. 35 years to gain, 70 years to loose cores... made the whole game more interesting imo.

eu3mapbur150611171w.png

Twelve years later...

eu3mapbur15186301.png

Oh and I ended up leading a PU with France around 1460s and later inherited it, as you can see (and I never fought them). The British king pissed off the Pope, Denmark decided to take a vacation in the Mediterranean and Hungry ehh I mean Hungary is still feasting on its neighbors. Byzantine Empire still exists (they got liberated a few years again after this pic was taken) and the Iberian borders hasn't changed much.

Edit: Oh and York, Cornwall and Wales rebelled.

Last edited: