+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 178 FirstFirst ... 16 41 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 91 116 141 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 3551

Thread: Post Your [IN] Empire

Quote Originally Posted by rexodia48 View Post
    France has Brittany's flag? And Tunisia should be known as um AFRIKA!
    yea i also forgot to mention, i changed alot of game flags. Sweden for example has the yellow cross, France has the Blanche fleur-de-lis (bourbon flag), Netherlands has the orange prinsenvlag, Ming has an actual flag saying ming and not some random chinese word, Morocco has its original flag, holland has a more real flag etc etc etc.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by rexodia48 View Post
    France has Brittany's flag? And Tunisia should be known as um AFRIKA!
    No thats the flag of the bourbon monarchy. Brittanys is slightly different. But its still wrong as I dont think it was used until the bourbon restoration in 1812...

Quote Originally Posted by jpr123 View Post
    No thats the flag of the bourbon monarchy. Brittanys is slightly different. But its still wrong as I dont think it was used until the bourbon restoration in 1812...
    according to wikipedia, it was used after 1352 something when historians claim the transition between old france (using the Bleu Fleur-de-lis) and kingdom of france (more dictatorial version of france) wikipedia or any history source however is very very foggy about the first use of this flag. However, i did see several flags in old paintings depicting french ships battle english during the american warof independance with the bourbon flag. And the bourbon flag is so much cooler then the medieval one.

the apparnt overuse of however already states that im lacking my sleep.

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I would be interested in that interface.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

That really is crazy, and you really do have more patience than me.
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty View Post
    according to wikipedia, it was used after 1352 something when historians claim the transition between old france (using the Bleu Fleur-de-lis) and kingdom of france (more dictatorial version of france) wikipedia or any history source however is very very foggy about the first use of this flag. However, i did see several flags in old paintings depicting french ships battle english during the american warof independance with the bourbon flag. And the bourbon flag is so much cooler then the medieval one.

the apparnt overuse of however already states that im lacking my sleep.
    Ah yes your right, but it still wouldnt be correct until 1589, because before that the house of Valois ruled frace. But now Im just being pedantic...

Quote Originally Posted by t0m View Post
    That really is crazy, and you really do have more patience than me.
    the fact that i was talking to you on msn, and probably 5 more other people plus checking my email and watching a youtube video helped quite well.

i actually often accidently put the minting all the way up which was quite annoying in that manner.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

And don't suppose you could post the Ming flag? I really don't like the vanilla one.
    "I am a dummy-file.

And don't suppose you could post the Ming flag? I really don't like the vanilla one.
    im not sure you will like mine either, chinese flags in that period had a coherent lack of fancy patterns, simply stating the family name with a color and an edge was fashionable.

This red flag helped good in keeping me on my toes in MP when the deadly Ming came attacking me. the red stands out quite well.

Here is a link to the interface thingy on the user made mod forum thingy.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...51#post9574051

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty View Post
    Xie xie
    "I am a dummy-file.

Xie xie
    far too OT, discuss this on msn. back to my amazing tunisia!

My Ming Empire (well not techinically) at 1794. I was aiming for world conquest, but got cold feet at the start of 1700. Quite proud of the vastness of it though, just tided up a war against Brandenburg, managed to get Hinterponnen (or however you spell it).

Eh, now I see the map those countries slap bang in the middle of my kingdom don't look very nice, maybe it's time to cancel a few vassals.

Europa Universalis IV

Wow GB and France are huge! And how did italy form? Ive never seen the ai manage that...

At the very beginning of the colonisation phase (For the european countries anyway) Castille was doing incredibly well, but then France declared war and eventually took Andacluia, Madrid and, drove Castille's WE incredibly high, basically destroyed Castille from within (at one point her prestige was at -100). I think this allowed GB and France to take advantage of Castille's recovery to take over most of the Americas.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Just finished my game as Austria. It's the second game I finish in EUIII.

See whole western Europe as my vassal(except Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Portugal, Castille, Aragon and GB). Also Tver is my vassal

Yes, I conquered India, it was easy and I find so cool. I destroyed three major empires there: Vij, Orissa and Rajputana.

Also destroying France can be very nice, and It was very easy, they couldn't support a three front war (me, Castille and GB).

Any question, please ask

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I love playing Austria.

When did you get to india?
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......
    And victorious in war shall be made glorious in peace

Nederland

My little dutch empire in 1821.

The little blue in the Middle East is Persia, and the light yellow in China is Manchu. Portugal moved their capital to Mexico, maybe that's why there is only one colonial nation. (good luck to find them ). I let Hurons live until. Morocco did inherited Mali early. And yes, Hungary did had a big appetite. Only strange they didn't took Wien.

The reason of Great Britain to have a small colonial empire and France not out of it's cultural borders is their French-British war that lasted from 26 october 1594 onwards (never peace). I did the rebel killing for France. .
    England couldn't make a successful invasion, and France was blocked the entire war. The English had the island of Newfoundland occupied almost the entire game.

that is one interesting Iberia, first time ive ever seen one like that. and wow you have the exact border of the USA, all you need is Hawaii and alaska... and maybe guam and puerto rico

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post
    I love playing Austria.

When did you get to india?
    I don't remember exactly but it was around 1650 to 1700

Quote Originally Posted by ADP101 View Post
    that is one interesting Iberia, first time ive ever seen one like that. and wow you have the exact border of the USA, all you need is Hawaii and alaska... and maybe guam and puerto rico
    Castille got beaten up by Great Britain and France. France did lost his provinces on Iberia, and Castille ended up in a PU with Portugal. The huge portugal didn't try to get South Iberia back. And yes, I did go for the US and U. Alaska and Hawaii I didn't want them. But the most fun thing was France

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 178 FirstFirst ... 16 41 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 91 116 141 166 ... LastLast