• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Man can virtually tell, who is supplying arms and equipment to the Norman nationalists.

Maybe not so strange but im posting it anyway.

India has started an invasion on the middle east.

Well thats a nice event, turning the OE into Turkey.

Victory!!!

You just have to love heretics.

The world in the year 1577.

The British are a dying nation, since the fall of London they just have some colonies left which are losing population (Non has over 1000 residence).

India has lost its middle east holdings, but since Persia has lost 3 full scale wars versus me to establish the present borders, they have decided to go the conventional way.

Ive given some land to Novgorod so I established a buffer between me and the east.

China has gone down in a bloody civil war. Now ming is dying and a new china is rising.

Japan went into some serious trouble. After establishing full hegemony over the area, they lost quite some land to revolts, but are still strong.

I have a question, it takes fairly long to regain stability for me, but it costs me 1 stability to Dow any Christian nation (And i need to kill some nations to create unified Europe). Any way to bypass this stability hit while dowing?

Why does Japan always seem to become a superpower in the WWM, when china always seems to collapse? Japan always colonises eastern russia and often conquers large areas in indonesia and northern china...

Oh ok, that makes alot more sense. But what was wrong with their old colour? The byzantines always make me think of purple for some reason...
I chose that colour because it was Roman Red, and I wanted to make Turkey purple (as a nod to my favorite old strategy game Imperialism).

Why does Japan always seem to become a superpower in the WWM, when china always seems to collapse? Japan always colonises eastern russia and often conquers large areas in indonesia and northern china...

Simple answerer: Cause it can.

Complex answerer:
No one is there to halt their colonization, they are pretty much on an island and don't need to worry bout defense (Or beeing attacked), large areas for colonization are uncovering them selfs, they have colonists, there is no strong central power to hinder them. Their religion is probably the best to dow.

22 days, it took. 5-6 hrs at average per day i assume.

1499: westernization date. no patron of the arts n. idea was used for it.

80% core provinces.
80% islam-ised.
60% of taken nations made to have only 1 core.
3-4 vassals, to not to go & seize their other provinces in american continents, etc.

was not able to take the last 4 morocco provinces in time becos of casus belli & truce.

Last edited:
Georgia 1541

EU3_MAP_GEO_15411130_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_GEO_15411130_2.jpg

Sorry for the copy paste but I felt this would sort of fit in here although I dont have a SS.

I played Venice last night - first game at 1399.
Was going awesome until I fought Milan, they had 7k cav and 8k foot at mid 1401 - I had about 2k cav and 8k foot but that includes mercs. I had to take out a loan as an emergency measure then another later as they were fighting me back and forth between Verona and Trevisio. Then my deficit spiralled and I had to mint, eventually I pretty much just swore alot then gave up as I couldnt dislodge them it was an awful stale mate and I was at a -50 deficit (when I locked the treasury bar when I was fiddling with sliders it got stuck and would not let me unlock it again!!! - stupid bug (was stuck on 0.0)).
I eneded up just restarting - this is the first time EVER in a strat game were I actually lost the game to the AI! Even gal civ on high difficulty and ETW/TW series on expert didnt even come close to this lol. CLosest ever in SP must be civ 4 on high difficulty. I sat down after and sort of analysed it, was pretty fun and a challenge! Only silly thing was that the nation to my east (golden hawk symbol) who was also at war with Milan first walked armies over trevision withought any military access and withought war decing me, then later when there was even fight in trevisio they had a 6k army in the region next to it, I gave them military access but they wouldnt help or come and attack milan if the milan army was in sight

@TheMantis, Wow, that's one insanely blobby game! Nice to see someone playing Georgia though, such a purty colour :D

My Achaean empire as of 1559. This the game of the big yellow blobs with Spain in the west and me in the east. The borders of countries are also probably the messiest I've ever seen them (in my few games), with lots of countries having provinces split from each other.

That's an excellent job with Achea! They usually get eaten by Venice or Byzantium.

Yes Im also wondering wether he's cheated. I suppose it could be possible if he got incredibly lucky and the OE and mamluks collapsed by themselves...

If he had lots of italian provinces it would be much easier to believe, but it looks as if he just led a OPM against the OE, without the help of cores and patriot rebels that the byzantines would get.