• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't think the WWM is that bad when it comes to the AI.... They seem to rush for the Caribbean and South America and get quite rich provinces! In my current Russia game I'm watching the European nations Great Britain, Spain, France and even Italy going after India! (Portugal lost all but 2 provinces in Europe and moved their capital to SA and have stayed there apart from colonising Madagascar).

I've seen the AI do quite well! They go for rich provinces in Asia. They're not as smart as the human but they're not that bad!

The Pursuit Of Glory survived for a while.... It wasn't the best game.... but that was mostly because of a lack of players! I guess the WWM has changed a lot since then though....
The AI is ok, just when it comes to pece deals they are a bit pussy, since you can fairly easy biribe them, after some grand battles where they lose some 20-30k men.

Am I just being unlucky/noobish, or is my Magna Mundi borked?
(there's like bazilion armored rebel knights wth!?)

:eek:

still,
I'm just...

great.jpg

No, its just very hard playing the english during the war of the roses. But Ive never seen that many rebel stacks join together so early like that, so mabey your just being unlucky.

I mean this is like 1415 IIRC, not yet Wars of the Roses. AFAIK I only have negotiated so far, and aimed my efforts at pacifying the Welsh territories.

At one event, I promoted some kind of rebel reducing activity through a religious policy in Clamorgan, 2 days after that the first rebels start popping up.
Then I lost automatically Lancashire to a rebel uprising I think. Or maybe they just sieged it so fast.

Meth is also besieged by 4k CAV+3k INF

EDIT: I also got trechery event at this horrible time and lost a lot of MP from my pool :D

EDIT: Ok theres like around 13K Rebel cav + 13K Rebel inf in England right now, plus those in Meath, they all went to siege oxford now... Thats actually more then France ever sent against me in Gascony and Saintonge.

Last edited:
Am I just being unlucky/noobish, or is my Magna Mundi borked?
(there's like bazilion armored rebel knights wth!?)

still,
I'm just...

great.jpg

Why, may I ask, did you post that here? Why didn't you just open up a new thread or something?

Anything could be causing this.

1.A nation could be spamming you with spies and sprouting rebels in 1 single province.

2. The rebel armies could have been sieging some other province and they either got forced into that province by your army or they took the province they were sieging and went on to that province.

3. A load of rebels pop up in 1 province over time. You just didn't deal with the first lot so now you gotta deal with the first AND second AND third etc.
I'm guessing it isn't this last one though for many obvious reasons.

Dauphine and Corsica both have French and Aragonese territories. I was planning to expand more into France, but it just got tiredsome, but I keep a check to it and it didn't expand as much as they do in Europe.

My Manchurian empire in 1548. I cheated when diplo-vassalizing Ming, but diplo-annexed them very legally. Had a ton of rebels, but I was able to keep them down with real ease.. still am. Just took most of India and Timurid territories.

So, what you think? Will I be able to take the rest of Asia in 50 years? :D

Btw, that's Japan in N-A.. they inherited Cree by some weird chance :confused:

Well, diplo-vassalising is the hardest part. :p

Carthage was only a few miles from Tunis. ;)

Carthage... Was that the one that was utterly destroyed by the young Roman Republic? ;)

Btw, that's Japan in N-A.. they inherited Cree by some weird chance :confused:

:wacko: How the hell did that happen???? Unless the WWM changes royal marriages, either cree converted to shinto or japan became pagan!!! And even if one of them did convert somehow, how the hell did they even come into contact to get a RM?!?!!?

This has to be the most random and unlikely thing ive ever seen posted on these forums...

Last edited:
:wacko: How the hell did that happen???? Unless the WWM changes royal marriages, either cree converted to shinto or japan became pagan!!! And even if one of them did convert somehow, how the hell did they even come into contact to get a RM?!?!!?

i think japan might have gotten a pagan revolt in Indonesia and converted. Then with a bit of exploration they got into contact with cree, one thing leads to a next and theres a personal uninion :rofl: