• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_MAP_ENG_1569411_1.jpg

Mighty English Empire, 1569. Badboy is at 300/20 :D

Check out the Byzantine Empire btw...

Looks like GH still needs some nerfing... :eek:

I should also mention my screenie is WWM 3.2 and you can see GH and Morocco blobbed rather nicely.

Your BB limit is only 20? How did you manage that?

Good question, I long since stopped caring though, I have three times as many soldiers as the second largest Army in the world (Ming) and more soldiers than every nation that borders me combined.

Muahahahahahahahaha!

Good question, I long since stopped caring though, I have three times as many soldiers as the second largest Army in the world (Ming) and more soldiers than every nation that borders me combined.

Muahahahahahahahaha!

I was thinking "Where's Spain?" followed a split second later by "Oh...Spanish Armada in reverse?" :p

Alright, so after getting the hang of this game and getting quite a lot of empires to survive, I decided to go extremely hard mode. Starting as The knights, minting all my income the first years to get away some traders. It's now 1574 and my rush to get the national ideas necessary for colonizing seems to have paid off really well. I've also moved my capital to Itamaraca for the huge production income.

This is what the world looks like.
eu3mapkni15746vp0.png

As you can see this world is kind of crazy and by far the most interesting I've played.

Japan went and colonized the Siberian territories.

Both Poland and Lithuania are huge.

France haven't become a blob at all.(This has happened 3 times in a row now.)

And of course me as The Knights, were I managed to colonize all of South America. I was around 40 years ahead of both Castille and Portugal starting at 1469 with the colonization of South America.

All of my territories.
eu3mapkni157467rl5.png

Playing with WWM. Without its change of the national ideas this wouldn't have been possible.

Canada with its fur. GOLD

Maybe not fitting but : What country is it that got my avatar as flag?