• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yess. I got sick of being blue France. I love Green.

I only changed four colors, or so, lol.

Yeah, A.I Korea. Manchu beat down Ming, than Korea beat down Manchu with Japan, and than finally Korea just went crazybatshit on everyone.

o5z3mu.jpg

Haha. I'm France and I'm allied with Netherlands, Scandinavia, and Italy. We recently went into a giant ass world war.. Korea, Japan, Poland, England, Scotland, Russia, Dai Viet, name someone and they were probably in the war.

France = DarkGreen
Russia = Purple
Ottoman Empire = Lime green.
Netherlands = Light Blue.
Colonise Much?:D

Is there any way I can set the game to take higher resolution screen shots of the world map? This is mainly out of curiosity I suppose.

They are 1872x720 already, pretty huge. How large would you want them to be? :confused:

Besides, it shows all the detail there is on the game map.

It was an old game from WWM 3.1. Although morocco and algeria do colonise central africa a fair bit in 3.2 also.
Right... Tribal governments get a colonist penalty, but Morocco isn't tribal...

1692, playing as Portugal

I'm not going to achieve World Conquest, but I sure as hell am going to embark on an epic war against France soon, save Algarve, and for that matter, Europe, from those slimy frenchmen!!! :cool: