• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Should have seen my Majapaht game by 1550. I had tons of Indian and the entire indonesian islands. And a good part of Aussie.

I'm not that far yet into the game but why not... Byzantine Empire in 1468. I've got Hungary as an ally covering Europe while I smash into the Middle East and Asia. Unfortunately just before writing this message, I'm the target of a succession crisis between Muscowy and Austria... I love being ruled by inferiors.

my.php

edit: Why can't I post pictures :confused: it turned my img tags into a link...

My Ming game:

EU3_MAP_MNG_1521710_3.jpg

EU3_MAP_MNG_1521710_2.jpg

Only concerns are HRE Austria with 150k troops, who are of course allied to everyone and their mothers. My only allies are Japan and Prussia. Just about to de-blob Europe.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm completely westernized since 1490, and Hindu :rofl:

Big, Chinese, Hindu, Blob. Nice. :D

Now time to bring destruction to Europe ;)

r6mile said:
How do you get a world map showing only your country and vassals?

Shift + F12.

mine , as Novgorod, that big green mass in Russia is me.

Sweden going mad(soon she will be come my enemy), Poland got eaten by Bohemia(first my ally :( ) , France owning everyone as usual, and Castille trying to kill everyone in Iberia. Ottoman Empire doing good too but currently she isn't my enemy yet.

got some troubles with rebels(they are only problems at war) but it's still alright yet. and this is my first game to do scorch earth ... against Lithuania.

note: year 1460

eu32xk1.jpg

eu334yf1.jpg

Here are screen shots from my current Ottoman-turned-Byzantine game. Trying to finish the WC before the patch. (Looks like I might be too late).

1428 - Italian universities do wonders for tech levels. Gets tricky trying to find countries with borders next to mine to attack without involving too many countries. BB can take a while to reduce. Never really gets below 18 or so.

EU3_MAP_BYZ_1438412_2.jpg
[/IMG]

1500 - really just France left as the individual country stronger than me. Great relations with the Muslim countries kept me with single front wars. But all of Europe loved to DOW when I was at war - got tense a few times.

EU3_MAP_BYZ_150011_1.jpg
[/IMG]

1600 - just starting to take over new world provinces (I never took QFNW or received a single colonist). Multi-front wars take a lot of management. BB is really high at this point, wars can get sticky at the outset with so many countries attacking me, but my manpower and generals always crush all the opposition. At this point a "You Win" message could have popped up - simply a matter of time.

EU3_MAP_BYZ_1600108_1.jpg

1650 - current date. It's amazing how fast you can pick off countries with alliances and those foolish enough to warn me. 2% warscore provinces in the new world result in huge land (and income) gains/losses. The last few Muslim countries are sort of tedious, don't want to drop stab now, takes just a long while to recover and would increase rebels (currently get an average of 2 ~ 3 a month).

EU3_MAP_BYZ_1650221_1.jpg

TheSultan said:
How the hell... You did THAT in 50 years?!

He did it in 250...

LuKo said:
Compare just 2 last pictures...

Oh right I see, yeah well in BB wars everyone declares war on you, he probably has a huge army and good national ideas for a WC (Humanist tolerance, Bill of Rights, etc etc) It is certainly possible.

Russia in 1659.

2s7z6nq.jpg

jacksone said:
1650 - current date. It's amazing how fast you can pick off countries with alliances and those foolish enough to warn me. 2% warscore provinces in the new world result in huge land (and income) gains/losses. The last few Muslim countries are sort of tedious, don't want to drop stab now, takes just a long while to recover and would increase rebels (currently get an average of 2 ~ 3 a month).

Now this is just freaking amazing! :eek: :cool:
Im such poor EU3-warmonger. For me, usually it takes 300-400 years to form Scandinavia. To control whole world I would most probably require 5000 years or something around that. :rofl:

in response to the grana still alive question, in many of my games they revolt away as a catholic state, in my resent campaign (3.1) they even took over, and somehow annexed castille in one swoop so they are now the main power on the penisular , wish i could find my picture s: