• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aaaaaahh... So he was so awesome that he annexed himself and the entire image?
Thanks for the quick replies :)

Serus - Yeah, Ming is going nuts. This is just IN 3.1, nothing special. Lucky nations are off, so it can't be that.

Not that hard for the Ming. All that stands between them and the Caspian in a 1399 start is the Oirat Horde (pagan and so can be completely annexed in 1 war); the Timurids (tend to collapse); and Kazakh, Chagatai, and Nogai, all of which are quite weak.

Kingdom of Scandinavia and client states - 1821
EU3_MAP_SCA_1820130_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_SCA_1820124_1.jpg

England game year 1647. Going quite well I think :p Due to France, Castille and Portugal all having problems early on, I've been able to colonise uncontested. Next major power is Venice (economically) and Ming (military numbers but not tech). France actually disappeared completely at one point but a revolution brought them back (after being defeated in a revolution themselves ironically). BB is way over limit and I'm constantly at war/fighting rebels. Currently I'm at war with Norway (they won't last long). WE has been at max for about 40 years now.
eng1647bothpo7.jpg

Nice. Still, you need to cool of for a bit, in order to let WE drop.

Nice. Still, you need to cool of for a bit, in order to let WE drop.

I have been trying but I keep getting attacked. I'd have to give away ridiculous amounts to get my BB down so I've gone for solution 2, destroy or vassilize anyone who attacks me. It's working so far and, with stability 3, large reserve forces and every national revolt risk reduction possible, I can keep the rebels in check. I use ceasefires to quickly kill rebels before going back to war. Once northern Italy is mine I recon it will be basically game over for everyone else.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9162870&postcount=378 this is a previous post

Last edited:
My Novgorod game circa 1530, started in 1460. It seems every time I declared war the Lithuanian-Poland-Sweden alliance DoW'd me back. I eventually showed them who's boss. I've westernized and I'm waiting for the last core on one of my provinces to form Russia (should get the core in 1550).

eu3mapnov153010231cc6.png

My current game as Serbia in 1700. Allied to Austria [HRE] ever since 1410 (Started in 1399) and the alliance has never been broken. Allied to Ethiopia too, gave them some help and they've turned into a regional power. Kanem Bornu, Zapotec and Cherokee still exist (lol). I have the third highest income in the world, the sixth biggest army and the best Gov/Land tech around. No inflation at all, 3 trade centers (Zeta, core, had a value of 1.3k before I got Fars and Alexandria, which haven't cored yet). Westernised in the late 16th century, which screwed my other techs.

IN 3.2b, no mods, no cheats, and It's been my best game up to now.

Here goes the screenie, sry for the crappy quality:

Btw, merry christmas to you all!

What happened to Ming? Revolts gone wild?

My current game as Serbia in 1700. Allied to Austria [HRE] ever since 1410 (Started in 1399) and the alliance has never been broken. Allied to Ethiopia too, gave them some help and they've turned into a regional power. Kanem Bornu, Zapotec and Cherokee still exist (lol). I have the third highest income in the world, the sixth biggest army and the best Gov/Land tech around. No inflation at all, 3 trade centers (Zeta, core, had a value of 1.3k before I got Fars and Alexandria, which haven't cored yet). Westernised in the late 16th century, which screwed my other techs.

IN 3.2b, no mods, no cheats, and It's been my best game up to now.

Here goes the screenie, sry for the crappy quality:

Btw, merry christmas to you all!

What are those two big greenish blobs in Europe?