• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Neblogai said:
What countries are in place of Novgorod and Denmark? And Aragon with Portugal have split the Castille nicely :)

Those are actually Novgorod and Denmark, I changed the colors of those two nations just because I hated the original colors.

Spain hasn't fared so well, they actually moved their capital to their little enclave in South America. A powerful Palatinate has been diplo-annexing German minors left and right, and since they are allied with Burgundy, France has left them alone the whole time.

The Empire of Salzburg in 1628. This is my first attempt at a WC, not sure if I'll make it but it's still funny as hell watching Salzburg gobble up everyone in its path!

SalzburgEmpire1628.jpg

Neblogai said:
The "invisible" empire of Bihar :)

1716\
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many vassals do you have? Must have been an interesting game!

Haftetavenscrap said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many vassals do you have? Must have been an interesting game!

Yes, it has been interesting:)
153 :)

My Japanese Empire just a couple of years before Ming, Comanche, Aztec Empire, Maya, Sioux and the successor Inca state in Peru decided I was too dangerous and attacked me.
EU3_MAP_JAP_1634111_2.jpg

EU3_MAP_JAP_1634111_1.jpg

TheSultan said:
Wow, France was eaten alive.

Yes, I was very surprised to see that, while Spain, Britain and Ireland formed and Poland became a big eastern blob.

It's around 1550, so I'm not doing fantastic, but I don't think I'm doing very badly either. I'm hoping to nab the Congo and a bit more of Brazil before heading to India.
Also, I'm Defender of the Protestant Faith and have gotten into more than one scuffle with France regarding it's future. :D

Byzantine Empire 1776. I'll probably police up the rest of Africa before the end. France is my ally, between the two of us Lithuania cant do anything and we grab with both hands.

This was the last shot I took of my Denmark -> Scandinavia -> Prussia -> Germany game, circa 1701. I'll snag one of my current Ottoman -> Byzantine game, circa 1660, in which my interest is winding down next time I boot it up.

EU3_MAP_GER_1701517_1.jpg

Yeah, i got lucky in that respect. Inherited Sweden in the 1420s and Norway the very next time my king died (about 10 years later). Here's a shot of my Ottoman -> Byzantine game. This shot is about 40 years behind where I finished, looks like I had already copies over the autosaves (told you I was getting bored with the game). Paint the Incas as well as all French, Portugese, and Castillian new world territories a nice shade of Byzantine purple and balkanize Lithuania and you'll get a near perfect idea of where I finished up.

EU3_MAP_BYZ_162491_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_BYZ_162491_2.jpg

this is my italian empire circa 1650

Started in 1399 as Milan.

I formed Italy completely peacefully, except for Firenze!(the Papal State became a Kingdom somehow and I made nice, vassalized and then annexed.)All the rest of the minors were peaceful.

I have several german minors as vassals, north africa, just broke Hungary up a bit. England fell apart about 40 years ago.

Superpowers: Castile, Italy and France.
EU3_MAP_ITA_1651.1.11_1.JPG

EU3_MAP_ITA_1651.1.11_2.JPG

Last edited: