• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IN empires only, please.

By the shrieking voice of bats
Mighty wizards and their hats
And the Genie's magic cave
Rise from thy grave!!!

For as long as there will be
Players of the EUIII
Some more old fashioned kin
Will always play IN

Greetings! I necroed this thread to post the recent development of my so-called "empire". As you see the east and west blocks will probably sooner or later inevitably clash... but France is more of a sleeping giant. I am quite proud of Italy (my ally) and Russia (my enemy) forming, shame that Scandinavia isn't likely to follow the suit. Their flag sucks anyway :D Austria did it's trademark move and inherited... Morea :p I plan to take their homeland and give them Constantinople, just for kicks! There are 4 Eastern Orthodox countries that I have raised, 2 are my vassals and 2 - my guaranteed minions. The colonial race is slowly coming to an end, shame I couldn't do much about America, but I took a bite out of Africa and Pacific will be mine!

As you can see, I made a screenshot of my vassals and the world together. I am constantly absorbing them, but new ones keep coming!

We poles claim whole world. Because everyone is slav. Because of logic we invented while talking on skype. And that logic says that every who has anything in common with us, or in common with anyone of us, or in common with anyone of those that are in common in anyone of us, is a slav.

Like : Slavs are europeans, so europeans are slavs, so we claim europe.

We poles claim whole world. Because everyone is slav. Because of logic we invented while talking on skype. And that logic says that every who has anything in common with us, or in common with anyone of us, or in common with anyone of those that are in common in anyone of us, is a slav.

Like : Slavs are europeans, so europeans are slavs, so we claim europe.

Tell that to the French (Francs or whatever :D) I will certainly try to tell them during the final battle... somewhere around 1800! By then I presume only 5 languages will be spoken in Europe (6, if you count Latin, 7 if I feel like being tolerant and there will be still some Greek speaking orthodox churches)

MY current game

France settings - hard, lucky nations off
only problem I have is Burgandy is junior partner in pu with me and will not break it and I cann't.
Have had 9 months of peace in 41+ years
rep/bb is 479.21

Attachments

• EU3_MAP_FRA_1441.8.20_1.png
    EU3_MAP_FRA_1441.8.20_1.png
    53,1 KB · Views: 253
new game 1430

At war with Ottoman Empire, England, Lithuania, Poland, Teutonic order,Lorraine, Navarra, Urbino,
Holland, Armenia, Georgia, Moscowy, Novgorod, Yaroslavl, Yemen, Haasa, Oman, Naja, Candar,
Iraq, Algiers, the Mamluks, Tunisia and Khiva.
Rep/BB - 336.94
WE - 5.91
Have been at war since 15 oct 1399.

Attachments

• EU3_MAP_FRA_1430.3.1_1.png
    EU3_MAP_FRA_1430.3.1_1.png
    54,5 KB · Views: 140
only at war with 12 countries have to start some new wars
golden horde, kazakh and timurid almost total occupation.
Rep/BB 474.94
WE15.25:sad:

Attachments

• EU3_MAP_FRA_1435.12.1_1.png
    EU3_MAP_FRA_1435.12.1_1.png
    53,9 KB · Views: 94
Ok, so once I FINALLY worked out how to register a game here (seems like the Mac key is different to the windows key for EU Chronicles/Complete/Random mixture of EU3 expansions).

So, this is my first game, super easy settings (yeah, I'm a wimp, and completely new to EU(3) and paradox games in general I think), I played as Castille, formed Spain along the way, and my mission was WORLD DOMINATION. Unfortunately the year is 1794 and I've got and EXTREMELY bad rep and attempting to quell rebellions everywhere, so I don't think I will succeed...

kJX45Wl.png

Started out as the Papal States, ended up as the Roman Catholic Empire. Mare Nostrum, baby.

All the random countries in the middle of Europe are vassals I didn't bother to conquer. In my conquest of England I force released Scotland and Wales and freed Ireland through spies so I decided to keep them as vassals due to our common struggle against the English.

Prussia formed a massive German-Russian Empire so I had some fierce competition for a while

DF5C81C044A82547CDC8119AF70947C8E2205757

(I only had IN when I was playing this so the map isn't that great)

A Wild IN Empire Appears! Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Not a bad Papal States, either. Good job annhilating the French, that was always a problem back then.

A Wild IN Empire Appears! Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Not a bad Papal States, either. Good job annhilating the French, that was always a problem back then.

Thanks. IN was my first love :laugh:.

After I unified Italy I went for Austria, then the Mamluks, then the Ottomans. At first I was just trying to go for Mare Nostrum on the Med so I beat up Aragon. Then I saw Britain was in trouble so I spy spammed and invaded. I figured what the hell after that, might as well invade everyone. So the last 60 years was a somewhat terrifying but fun period where I attacked France, Castille, mega-Germany intermittently. Luckily they never had the presence of mind to ally with each other! And I had the moral high ground because France and Germany attacked me first.