• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
as Holland, quite small, but having bunch of vassals. income is 84 ducats per month. Manpower 17k.

eu329nb7.jpg

that BBB looked dangerous though. Damn France dishonours our alliance :(

Last edited:
«My ultimate game goal is to wipe out the Muslim faith.»

weird.. me it's the exact contrary :rofl:

Worldbeing said:
Below is my Neapolitan Empire, as of 1621.
I am, as you can see, on the verge of completing my first game goal, to conquer all of Africa. Only the OPM Funj remain (I've left them alone until now because of their Orthodox religion and the stab hit if I fought them).

The enormous red blob is Japan, and the Indian blue is Vijayanagar. The lighter purple in Europe is my ally Lithuania, and the European blue is... well, I don't really need to say, do I? They've been an ally for most of the game, but occasionally decide to break it off or send me a call to arms...they usually come running back to me within a few years.

I've been HRE for a century, am about 95% Catholic, and maintain just under half a million troops, half of which were commissioned in anticipation of wars against Vijayanagar in the near future (and Japan in the more distant future).

My ultimate game goal is to wipe out the Muslim faith. This only came about when I realised I'd already converted most of Arabia, Persia, and North Africa already- it's not my innate genocidal maniac coming out. There are only 4 Muslim states left in the world, the OPM Sibir, two-province Kazan and the Ottomans, and the quite large Brunei.

eu3mapnap16212262md6.png

wth? japan is way too big :rofl:

Worldbeing said:
Below is my Neapolitan Empire, as of 1621.

eu3mapnap16212262md6.png
What happened to Ming? And England?? And the Incas!?!?

Ok, I feel I should probably explain a few things.

First is that I played on Easy, making large scale conquest a lot easier. What made it really easy though was my blatant cheating- I've been keeping my BB below the limit by editing the save, so it's not a fairly built empire.

I also didn't get QFTNW until about 1580, and have never sent a conquistador into Africa (although I have explored the coast).

Japan is enormous, but they haven't really grown in about a century, since Lithuania and I met them as we moved east and they moved west. They granted me military access when I first got a border with them, although since I didn't have QFTNW at the time there wasn't much I could do with it.

Hafte.... in answer to your question, Japan happened to Ming. About the time my exploratory army reached China, Japan were at war with them. Although Japan only took a couple of provinces, they were weak enough for Wu/Qin (the cream ones) to revolt and take large chunks of land. Then I pounced on Wu/Qin and then Ming. The only thing stopping me from finishing the job is that both Japan and Vijayanagar have guaranteed the two-province Ming and Wu/Qin.

England successfully grew into Great Britain, and took Lisboa after me and France had destroyed (ex-communicated) Castille and Portugal. I decided I wanted Lisboa and ex-communicated Great Britain. I annihilated the British army and fleets, and took Lisboa and all of Ireland. In the following years, England and Scotland both revolted, and Protestant Brabant decided to invade and take most of western Britain. As of 1621, Brabant control most of Britain, with England and GB in London and East Anglia respectively. Northumberland were released by Brabant, I hold Aberdeen and Western Isles, and Scotland hold the rest of Scotland.
England and Northumberland both have colonies on the east coast of America.

As for the Incas, I dunno...they died. I don't think anyone from Europe has even discovered them yet.

And then after that you can up the challenge another level by playing WWM and doing "Cree: The OTHER OTHER Blue Blob" :D

omg look at japan! How in the world did it manage that?!!!!

Also is that the Ottoman Empire in Britain?!

Africa looks so beautiful! All purple.... America is very unpopular in that game isn't it?

spirto said:
omg look at japan! How in the world did it manage that?!!!!

Also is that the Ottoman Empire in Britain?!

Africa looks so beautiful! All purple.... America is very unpopular in that game isn't it?

Japan is quite scary, to be honest, although given the ease with which I destroyed the Vijayanagari armies (about 140k) I'm not as scared as I was about the Japanese (280k).

The Ottoman Empire at the time of that shot was down to Sloznok (sp?) and Ufa (in Russia), and has since been wiped out. The country in Britain is Brabant, who have since started to colonise America a bit.

America has taken a long time to go anywhere, largely because Castille and Portugal never got to the stage of having QFTNW, leaving only France to explore the Americas. Now, though, it's being colonised by Brabant, Northumberland, England and Norway as well.

..oops i should wait longer before i delete my photos :p

anyway here is my OE in 1769.
EU3_MAP_TUR_176926_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_TUR_176926_2.jpg

i have to hurry if i want to fight with europe :mad: i think of all the time i wasted here and there waging war for nothing... i suffered from high WE and austria/lithuania/denmark wars kept me busy for way too long :wacko:

My Empire or I must say Republic as Novgorod/Russia, The year is 1604
It's not impressive, but I still wana take some lands in Turkey, Lithuania and China(when some Terra Icognita disappear)
I maybe also take lands from Persia and The Mamlekus as they always declare war on me and I always grab a province or two.

eu3maprus16041231oq1.png

eu3maprus16041232ii0.png

My Spanish Empire, 1610:
EU3_MAP_SPA_161095_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_SPA_161095_2.jpg

I'm the biggest, richest, most militarily powerful state in the world. (Despite all that lovely gold, I still have only 70k manpower!)

What I want to do next:
Gain total control over Africa and America. (Expel Britain from both, and the remaining few Muslim states from the former. Also, annex Shawnee)

Conquer India.

And destroy the British empire!

add me name :rofl:

Worldbeing said:
Ok, I feel I should probably explain a few things.

First is that I played on Easy, making large scale conquest a lot easier. What made it really easy though was my blatant cheating- I've been keeping my BB below the limit by editing the save, so it's not a fairly built empire.

You can go to the console and type event 5025 instead of editing your save. It basically lowers your BB by 3 points.