+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 38 63 88 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your [IN] Empire

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

some impressive empires going on there :P
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

EU3 Complete

My first game as France (I know I know... I should be conquering the world as France. It was my first game and I didn't really try to expand my borders until the last 30 years)

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

as Holland, quite small, but having bunch of vassals. income is 84 ducats per month. Manpower 17k.

that BBB looked dangerous though. Damn France dishonours our alliance
    Last edited by henryjai; 16-11-2008 at 03:59.
    AAR: A Revolutionary France! ----Complete

First Lieutenant tomcruzintopgun's Avatar

«My ultimate game goal is to wipe out the Muslim faith.»

weird.. me it's the exact contrary
    Not what I was looking for; stopped it 15 minutes into it; if u r looking for action or U.S. war material this is NOT it.
    - Mr. Westwar about the movie War and Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by Worldbeing
    Below is my Neapolitan Empire, as of 1621.
    I am, as you can see, on the verge of completing my first game goal, to conquer all of Africa. Only the OPM Funj remain (I've left them alone until now because of their Orthodox religion and the stab hit if I fought them).

The enormous red blob is Japan, and the Indian blue is Vijayanagar. The lighter purple in Europe is my ally Lithuania, and the European blue is... well, I don't really need to say, do I? They've been an ally for most of the game, but occasionally decide to break it off or send me a call to arms...they usually come running back to me within a few years.

I've been HRE for a century, am about 95% Catholic, and maintain just under half a million troops, half of which were commissioned in anticipation of wars against Vijayanagar in the near future (and Japan in the more distant future).

My ultimate game goal is to wipe out the Muslim faith. This only came about when I realised I'd already converted most of Arabia, Persia, and North Africa already- it's not my innate genocidal maniac coming out. There are only 4 Muslim states left in the world, the OPM Sibir, two-province Kazan and the Ottomans, and the quite large Brunei.

wth? japan is way too big
    Not what I was looking for; stopped it 15 minutes into it; if u r looking for action or U.S. war material this is NOT it.

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Below is my Neapolitan Empire, as of 1621.

What happened to Ming? And England?? And the Incas!?!?
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Ok, I feel I should probably explain a few things.

First is that I played on Easy, making large scale conquest a lot easier. What made it really easy though was my blatant cheating- I've been keeping my BB below the limit by editing the save, so it's not a fairly built empire.

I also didn't get QFTNW until about 1580, and have never sent a conquistador into Africa (although I have explored the coast).

Japan is enormous, but they haven't really grown in about a century, since Lithuania and I met them as we moved east and they moved west. They granted me military access when I first got a border with them, although since I didn't have QFTNW at the time there wasn't much I could do with it.

Hafte.... in answer to your question, Japan happened to Ming. About the time my exploratory army reached China, Japan were at war with them. Although Japan only took a couple of provinces, they were weak enough for Wu/Qin (the cream ones) to revolt and take large chunks of land. Then I pounced on Wu/Qin and then Ming. The only thing stopping me from finishing the job is that both Japan and Vijayanagar have guaranteed the two-province Ming and Wu/Qin.

England successfully grew into Great Britain, and took Lisboa after me and France had destroyed (ex-communicated) Castille and Portugal. I decided I wanted Lisboa and ex-communicated Great Britain. I annihilated the British army and fleets, and took Lisboa and all of Ireland. In the following years, England and Scotland both revolted, and Protestant Brabant decided to invade and take most of western Britain. As of 1621, Brabant control most of Britain, with England and GB in London and East Anglia respectively. Northumberland were released by Brabant, I hold Aberdeen and Western Isles, and Scotland hold the rest of Scotland.
    England and Northumberland both have colonies on the east coast of America.

As for the Incas, I dunno...they died. I don't think anyone from Europe has even discovered them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Qorten
    Also nice Korean empire, first time I've seen someone playing Korea actually.
    Thanks.

Maybe I should write an AAR... I was thinking it could be called something along the lines of "Korea: The OTHER Blue Blob."

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    And then after that you can up the challenge another level by playing WWM and doing "Cree: The OTHER OTHER Blue Blob"
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

play as muscowy -> russia ,now is 1520A.D.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis IV

omg look at japan! How in the world did it manage that?!!!!

Also is that the Ottoman Empire in Britain?!

Africa looks so beautiful! All purple.... America is very unpopular in that game isn't it?
    Per Ardua Ad Astra

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    —Oscar Wilde

Before you go and criticize the younger generation, just remember who raised them.
    —Unknown Author

Quote Originally Posted by spirto
    omg look at japan! How in the world did it manage that?!!!!

Also is that the Ottoman Empire in Britain?!

Africa looks so beautiful! All purple.... America is very unpopular in that game isn't it?
    Japan is quite scary, to be honest, although given the ease with which I destroyed the Vijayanagari armies (about 140k) I'm not as scared as I was about the Japanese (280k).

The Ottoman Empire at the time of that shot was down to Sloznok (sp?) and Ufa (in Russia), and has since been wiped out. The country in Britain is Brabant, who have since started to colonise America a bit.

America has taken a long time to go anywhere, largely because Castille and Portugal never got to the stage of having QFTNW, leaving only France to explore the Americas. Now, though, it's being colonised by Brabant, Northumberland, England and Norway as well.

..oops i should wait longer before i delete my photos

anyway here is my OE in 1769.

i have to hurry if i want to fight with europe i think of all the time i wasted here and there waging war for nothing... i suffered from high WE and austria/lithuania/denmark wars kept me busy for way too long

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

My Empire or I must say Republic as Novgorod/Russia, The year is 1604
    It's not impressive, but I still wana take some lands in Turkey, Lithuania and China(when some Terra Icognita disappear)
    I maybe also take lands from Persia and The Mamlekus as they always declare war on me and I always grab a province or two.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Europa Universalis IV

My Spanish Empire, 1610:

I'm the biggest, richest, most militarily powerful state in the world. (Despite all that lovely gold, I still have only 70k manpower!)

What I want to do next:
    Gain total control over Africa and America. (Expel Britain from both, and the remaining few Muslim states from the former. Also, annex Shawnee)

Conquer India.

And destroy the British empire!

Where do the pics taken when you f12 go? I don't have a screenshots folder in my main eu3 directory...

add me name

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Ok, I feel I should probably explain a few things.

First is that I played on Easy, making large scale conquest a lot easier. What made it really easy though was my blatant cheating- I've been keeping my BB below the limit by editing the save, so it's not a fairly built empire.
    You can go to the console and type event 5025 instead of editing your save. It basically lowers your BB by 3 points.

The Domain of the Order of Rhodes - The Year of our Lord 1780

Jerusalem was finally ceded to the order by the Ottoman heathens just a few years ago, so i'm preparing for the inevitable second war.

i accidentally saved an ming game over my spain game so i had to start over
    this time with great britain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 38 63 88 113 ... LastLast