• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
WC1615.jpg
[/IMG]
WC attempt year 1615 to make it a challenge ive banned myself from going over bb limit and banned myself from european expansion and touching colonials colonies until the rest of the world is conquered.

A newbie question: how did you manage to get a screenshot in which only your own empire colors the map?

Shift F12.

My TO-> Prussia game before i had to stop because of save game issues.

A pretty normal game except the reformation hit HARD.Germany (except northern near denmark), France, British Isles, Scandinavia, and East Europe was either Protestant or Reformed. Denmark and a few german minors were catholic surrounded by protestant nations. France remained catholic. but 80% was either protestant or reformed.

Somewhere in the game Sienna was the leader of a PU with France, and remained so :rofl:. Same with one province naples and Castille.

Iraq was a powerhouse! At one time they controlled everything from southern russia, to all of the arabian peninsula.
In China Ming broke up and some minors thrived. Joesen (korea) is doing quite well for its self.
Gujarat and Bengal are the Muslim powerhouses of India. And Punjab is the hindu powerhouse. Vijayangara almost became of a blob, but then i interefered and caused it to break up :rolleyes:

Ustretch, kinda dubious :p

oh yes, ustretch used to be bigger (they even had teretories next to me and sweeden). But i kinda dragged them down. I really was pissed that they elected norway as HRE. When they werent even in the HRE. So i wanted to declare war on them. But they were guarenteed by most of my allies (england, burgandy, austria) and they were also guarenteed by France, castille and portugal. A suicide attack.

So i declared war on an ally of theirs and a member of the HRE, ustretch. My planned worked out perfectly. Norway and Ustretch were the only 2 large reformed countries, so of course my protastant allies came to my help. They were crushed. And sweeden had no problem with giving me military access to crush Norway)

My latest game as Naples with WWM january 1500. My plan was to form Italy but then I vassalized urbino and was too busy to annex them. I finally did it and should be able to form Italy in 1522 :)

Next I want to get a land connection to Africa and continue to pound on the Mamluks and OE.

empire1.png

empire2.png

Any plans on forming Rome?

My latest game as Naples with WWM january 1500. My plan was to form Italy but then I vassalized urbino and was too busy to annex them. I finally did it and should be able to form Italy in 1522 :)

Next I want to get a land connection to Africa and continue to pound on the Mamluks and OE.

Isn't your land over by Damascus connected to both Africa and Asia Minor? It sure looks like it.

Nice job by England! I've never seen them take land from France

Behold, my CAS->Spain WC game, 1468:

spa.png

For those who haven't read strange screenshots thread, i inherit France in a PU in about 1442.

Nice job by England! I've never seen them take land from France
Lucky nations = random and anything can happen :)
Nah, next thing i'm doing is attacking GB (i've got 45,000 troops on those three regions in England) and attacking Austria/HRE countries. Then Hungary.

What do you say, can i succeed in a WC?
Inheriting France is so awesome. I once got France in a PU but I never inherited. I did however use her to vassalize most of europe :D

empire1.png

empire2.png
Update after 50 years more. I am now Italy in 1550.

I know I wrote I would connect my empire but Africa is so fun I couldn't help myself! I made OPMs out of OE and the Mamluks and GH annexed OE. Pretty much all of Europe has converted so the next item on the agenda is probably to liberate the poor cathlic cities from the evil heretics :)

empire1.png

empire2.png

Why don't you try to ally and groom Sweden into an even more glorious state? :D