• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, well done! Did you just march through mamluks and swahili or did you bother taking QftNW and sailing round?

you can actually already see all the way down to Kilwa (swahilli) I did 2 failed wars against Etheopia where i was in equal numbers but full cav and got wiped twice, i have no idea what the hell happined there but i blame Hafte for giving the africans stronger units :D (since usually they get squashed)

when Algiers attacked me i did a panic run to the east coast in search for easy money (read "rape africans") and then i found Xosha which i annexed and planned to make my new capital far away from Algiers (which was now falling apart because of rebels and shit. that little island off the coast defected to me in fact)

with panic run i meant panic sail, i grabbed 3 cogs with a explorer ( sunni get + 0.1 colonists (after you get out of the tribal gov. which was done so by my amazing 9 adm regency) so i waited 10 years to get him)

Boy, it sure would suck if you uploaded it to the User Mods forum.

Mmmhm.

Sure would.

*Cough, cough*

ill think about it if more people want it :D

Tunis.png

France has Brittany's flag? And Tunisia should be known as um AFRIKA!

France has Brittany's flag? And Tunisia should be known as um AFRIKA!

yea i also forgot to mention, i changed alot of game flags. Sweden for example has the yellow cross, France has the Blanche fleur-de-lis (bourbon flag), Netherlands has the orange prinsenvlag, Ming has an actual flag saying ming and not some random chinese word, Morocco has its original flag, holland has a more real flag etc etc etc.

No thats the flag of the bourbon monarchy. Brittanys is slightly different. But its still wrong as I dont think it was used until the bourbon restoration in 1812...

according to wikipedia, it was used after 1352 something when historians claim the transition between old france (using the Bleu Fleur-de-lis) and kingdom of france (more dictatorial version of france) wikipedia or any history source however is very very foggy about the first use of this flag. However, i did see several flags in old paintings depicting french ships battle english during the american warof independance with the bourbon flag. And the bourbon flag is so much cooler then the medieval one.

the apparnt overuse of however already states that im lacking my sleep.

according to wikipedia, it was used after 1352 something when historians claim the transition between old france (using the Bleu Fleur-de-lis) and kingdom of france (more dictatorial version of france) wikipedia or any history source however is very very foggy about the first use of this flag. However, i did see several flags in old paintings depicting french ships battle english during the american warof independance with the bourbon flag. And the bourbon flag is so much cooler then the medieval one.

the apparnt overuse of however already states that im lacking my sleep.

Ah yes your right, but it still wouldnt be correct until 1589, because before that the house of Valois ruled frace. But now Im just being pedantic...

That really is crazy, and you really do have more patience than me.

the fact that i was talking to you on msn, and probably 5 more other people plus checking my email and watching a youtube video helped quite well.

i actually often accidently put the minting all the way up which was quite annoying in that manner.

And don't suppose you could post the Ming flag? I really don't like the vanilla one.

im not sure you will like mine either, chinese flags in that period had a coherent lack of fancy patterns, simply stating the family name with a color and an edge was fashionable.

This red flag helped good in keeping me on my toes in MP when the deadly Ming came attacking me. the red stands out quite well.

aaaa.png

Here is a link to the interface thingy on the user made mod forum thingy.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9574051#post9574051

My Ming Empire (well not techinically) at 1794. I was aiming for world conquest, but got cold feet at the start of 1700. Quite proud of the vastness of it though, just tided up a war against Brandenburg, managed to get Hinterponnen (or however you spell it).

Eh, now I see the map those countries slap bang in the middle of my kingdom don't look very nice, maybe it's time to cancel a few vassals.

29zo6s.jpg

At the very beginning of the colonisation phase (For the european countries anyway) Castille was doing incredibly well, but then France declared war and eventually took Andacluia, Madrid and, drove Castille's WE incredibly high, basically destroyed Castille from within (at one point her prestige was at -100). I think this allowed GB and France to take advantage of Castille's recovery to take over most of the Americas.

Just finished my game as Austria. It's the second game I finish in EUIII.

See whole western Europe as my vassal(except Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Portugal, Castille, Aragon and GB). Also Tver is my vassal

EU3_MAP_HAB_182123_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_HAB_182123_2.jpg

Yes, I conquered India, it was easy and I find so cool. I destroyed three major empires there: Vij, Orissa and Rajputana.

Also destroying France can be very nice, and It was very easy, they couldn't support a three front war (me, Castille and GB).

Any question, please ask :D

I love playing Austria.

When did you get to india?