• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(92043)

Major
13 Badges
Jan 30, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
We have an end game empire thread, a strange screenshot thread, why not a current empire thread!

Feel free to post images of your empire here. Press "f12" or "shift-f12" to save an image of your empire. Go to a website such as www.imageshack.us, upload your image (found in your EU3 directory folder labeled "Screenshots"), and copy the link for advanced posting.

eu3mapcas1605131zl4.png

Here is my Castillian empire in 1605. My goals include taking over Africa and creating a land connection from my African holdings to my Capitol.

Quite a few nations have become super powers this game.

Here's some shots of my Majapahit/Indonesia game in 1667. My original goal was to form Indonesia. My current goal is to colonize everything in sight, and after that, I plan to get a foothold on every continent. :D

So far, parts of the game have been amazingly historical. Russia was formed and is colonizing and conquering fairly historically, Britain and Spain have been formed, and the colonial powers have colonized the right parts of the world.

Since then, South America has become a complete mess of colonial revolters, and the Netherlands exists only in Central America!

Main powers: France, Britain, Spain, Me, Vijayangar, Bihar, Russia, Adal, Byzantines, Poland.
EU3_MAP_IND_1667621_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_IND_1667621_2.jpg

Scandinavia Empire, an empire in the Sun!!! (lol) not that big actually though. (Blue is me)

Empire consist of : Scandinavia, Iceland, Greenland, West Africa(part of), East Africa, India & Indian vassal states, Burma & Burma Vassal states, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Part of Middle East , Malaya(vassal), Guangdong , the Philippines, Taiwan & Macao.

don't have any province in America though. i have so many vassals but they just for trading purpose.(freetrade hates non-core COT)

eu334sh6.jpg

rather rich for me, i am full freetrade.

eu32in7.jpg

this is taken later in 1740s got a few more land.

eu32zw7.jpg

i don't have much colonies most just come from conquest thanks to carbinet i have 0 Badboy :p.

Last edited:
I'll post three here, for each of the IN games I've played so far.

The first one is my France game. France was the first game I played through in vanilla EU3, so I picked it for my first IN game. I actually played as something of a trader nation this time, which is unusual for me. I still expanded in all directions, though. :rofl:
EU3_MAP_FRA_182123_12.jpg

EU3_MAP_FRA_182123_22.jpg

Here's a map of my Papal State-Italy game. I never did capture all of modern-day Italy, but I did suceed in reuniting much of the Eastern Empire. :D
EU3_MAP_ITA_1816815_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_ITA_1816815_2.jpg

And here's my Novgorod-Russia game, which is one of my biggest successes. Note that in this, I'm allied with Ming, which means war with me basically means war with Asia, period. ;)
EU3_MAP_RUS_182123_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_RUS_182123_2.jpg

I'm currently playing as the Mughals, so I'll post a map of that once I play a little more.

henryjai said:
Scandinavia Empire, an empire in the Sun!!! (lol) not that big actually though. (Blue is me)

Empire consist of : Scandinavia, Iceland, Greenland, West Africa(part of), East Africa, India & Indian vassal states, Burma & Burma Vassal states, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Part of Middle East , Malaya(vassal), Guangdong , the Philippines, Taiwan & Macao.

don't have any province in America though. i have so many vassals but they just for trading purpose.(freetrade hates non-core COT)

eu334sh6.jpg

What's that blue country in Arabia? Is that your empire?

Haftetavenscrap said:
Here's some shots of my Majapahit/Indonesia game in 1667. My original goal was to form Indonesia. My current goal is to colonize everything in sight, and after that, I plan to get a foothold on every continent. :D

So far, parts of the game have been amazingly historical. Russia was formed and is colonizing and conquering fairly historically, Britain and Spain have been formed, and the colonial powers have colonized the right parts of the world.

Since then, South America has become a complete mess of colonial revolters, and the Netherlands exists only in Central America!

Main powers: France, Britain, Spain, Me, Vijayangar, Bihar, Russia, Adal, Byzantines, Poland.
EU3_MAP_IND_1667621_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_IND_1667621_2.jpg

Wait, you said adal? that's really odd

Didaa said:

Just look at Africa, their huge :eek:

Didaa said:
It's WWM, so they have less of a disadvantage tech wise. But they still managed to defeat the Mamluks with slightly inferior tech and units, so they must have gotten lucky. Now they're just snowballing.

My endgame as a custom Saxon country(did not choose to form German nation due to ego issue) - A empire that stretches from Europe to East Asia(the one is purple-blue shade,and the largest landmass),it is purely a land power as I didnt bother much about naval power. Though I could have expanded more near the end of the game(snatching lands from Ottoman empire,Norway,Indian Continent) the tendency towards repetitious clickfest at the end of the game compelled me just to focus on East Asia:

eu3mapmas18211301mz2.png

TheSultan said:
Is that Burgundy or GB owning half of France?
You mean my screenshot?
That's Burgundy, Great Britain isnt that 'great' as land power,and by then GB has become an Admin Republic due to revolt.