• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My version of Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere (changed JAP colour because too many red-ish countries in Asia), ~150 years in advance. :D

eu3mapjap181411111rh6.jpg

Few words to explain. No cheating. I was allied for long period with Castille and later France. Few blue/yellow blobs in Asia are from that period, and later ~1800 I just ignored them when I broke alliances to go after Timruds a bit (they were much larger, just like GH which was pushed back a bit by Poland, Bohemia and others. Naples also run riot exploting every war between MAM, TIM, OE and so on.

He's playing Japan, the purple blob in the ease.

Hope this works:

I play as Norway. Have alot of vassals (don't want to be too big) and lots of enemies, but I am very strong and not many dare to declare war. France, Austria, England and Aragon HATES me very very very badly...hehe.
It was fun to almost wipe out England (not my fault that they kept on declaring war all the time). Austria used to declare war all the time, but they stopped (wonder if that was because I crushed them all the time hehe).
Don't remember the name of all my vassal-countries, but the Papal State is one of them (it was a very pleasant vassalization, since I thought it was not possible to make the Pope my vassal).

Kidd O said:
Hope this works:

I play as Norway. Have alot of vassals (don't want to be too big) and lots of enemies, but I am very strong and not many dare to declare war. France, Austria, England and Aragon HATES me very very very badly...hehe.
It was fun to almost wipe out England (not my fault that they kept on declaring war all the time). Austria used to declare war all the time, but they stopped (wonder if that was because I crushed them all the time hehe).
Don't remember the name of all my vassal-countries, but the Papal State is one of them (it was a very pleasant vassalization, since I thought it was not possible to make the Pope my vassal).

maybe this image is better:

Last edited:
Coinneach said:
is that the highlanders still alive :D
Unfortunately mate I must disappoint you.

It is Castille. Scotland is no longer yellow in my game (dark navy just like Tartan Armys flag).

And yes that crimson blob in the middle of Europe is Poland. I got tired of standard colours, I changing them (one country at a time :) ) so its easier to distinguish between countries (too bad it is impossible to change black colour used for province names).

eu3mapbyz176411211gk4.png

I'm Byzantium. Doesn't seem so incredibly impressive for the time, but mostly because I pursued a much more informal empire policy. My proudest accomplishment in this game was completely breaking and dismantling a France that covered most of Germany and half of the Iberian peninsula. I forced them to release country after country, and then liberally distributed GoI's and took advantage of the inevitable wars to vassalize most of continental Europe. Now Paris is in the hands of the Brabantines and France's capital is in South America.

I had Russia in mind for next (and this time they deserve it -- bastards are only ALIVE now because I helped them all the time early on in the game...then they backstabbed me later on to try and get my Baltic provinces), but after my first war with them, after which I forced them to release Novgorod and Lithuania, Sweden went and inherited Novgorod within two years. Sort of killed any motivation I had for taking on the Russian juggernaut.

Instead, I've got plans in mind to use that little shimmer of blue in the middle of Great Britain's American Empire (the USA) to kick Britain out of the new work and force them to release Scotland and Northumbria (and give Ulster to the Irish). After that, I'm not sure what to do. I'll have a few decades left, probably, but there's nobody worth fighting. Persia is pretty beastly on paper, they used to extend even further into China, but I invaded and took Persia Proper almost without trying and forced them to release Qin, Wu, and one other Chinese state, so that's a problem that will take care of itself as the Chinese consolidate and push out the Aryan invader.

I think I might just finally get around to retaking North Africa. I already dominate the parts that matter through alliances, vassals, or trade monopolies, but this is more for 'neat borders' than anything practical. I have three times the income of my nearest competitor (Castille) and the largest army in the world (now unchallenged since I decimated Russia). I've pretty much already won. I'm really most proud of my Baltic Empire and my American Empire; the Baltic because it was probably one of the most intelligent strategic decisions I've ever made in EU3 (specifically, taking Riga, Kurland, and Osel when me and Russia were originally dismantling Lithuania), it allowed me to easily project power anywhere in Europe without having to worry about ferrying troops from the Mediterranean. The Americas were a very near thing, pretty much a race north between me and Great Britain; me trying to cut GB off from Louisiana and GB trying to get past me. Ultimately, they took most of the Mississippi River but I hold the delta and a lot of the western tributaries.

What a fun game. Much more fun than I've had with the sort of games where you just go annexing each and every little thing you run across. My Empire proper is 100% Orthodox Christian, 60% Greek/15% Lombard (my other accepted culture), all cores except the far north of America and the southern Levant, and the richest, most developed on the planet. I've been very liberal with subsidies to my 'allies' in France and Germany so they're also rich and well developed. I've been HRE (via vassalage of 4/5 of the electors) for the three quarters of a century, having taken the title from France and then GB by cosying up to Corsica and vassalizing Trent, Genoa, the Salzburgian Papal States, and Messian.

Version: EU3 3.1
Mod: Magna Mundi Platinum 1.26
Start: 1453
Current time: 1614

Iam the little red blob aka England(catholic). Played without cheats if someone asks. ;)
The North-American provinces are not all full provinces. Just a few to get in the inner lands.

Owned France with the England-Portugal-Spain(first only Castille) Coalition. Always rushed with my troops and attacked with the Coalition troops. Big win. :D

And for those who want to know. 1 Province France had a revolution and turned from a monarchy to a Trade confederation or so. Found it kinda funny. :D

At the moment i have some "minor"(BIG) problems with those stupid protestants.... But i hope i can crush them. But its half past two.... not now.
Ah and of course this stupid HRE...

PS: Every Screenshot was taken after a Monarch died.

Click image for bigger image

Ah and if ubik actually reads this: Japan is on a good way to be united under uh some blue thing. :D

EU3_MAP_PAP_1603119_1.jpg

im the white blobby thingy called the papel states, i started out with slowly gobling up italy and capture greece, later on (when i felt ready), i kicked france twise with about 1/3rd of ther army size and then went on a crusade gobling up an insane amount of land in short order....my main aim with the game is to recreate the roman empire more or less while doing well with the techs

Last edited:
EU3_MAP_TIM_1472320_1.jpg

Reformed Timurid empire is a beast :rofl: year is only 1472 :D
really fun game if you forget he rebels.. no cheat or whatever, once out of tribal despotism its a breeze :cool:
EU3_MAP_TIM_1472320_2.jpg

Here is my Russian wampire just before the end of the first conquest era. The conquest was slowed down due religious turmoil and war exhaustion (Not to mention Bohemia downig me) and im getting westernized which gets me -3 stability. Well atleast i have rotten out the Muslims in Asia (Except the Turks and those in Indonesia).