• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nederland

Nederland-1821.jpg

My little dutch empire in 1821.
Nederland-Wereld-1821.jpg

The little blue in the Middle East is Persia, and the light yellow in China is Manchu. Portugal moved their capital to Mexico, maybe that's why there is only one colonial nation. (good luck to find them :rolleyes: ). I let Hurons live until. Morocco did inherited Mali early. And yes, Hungary did had a big appetite. Only strange they didn't took Wien.

The reason of Great Britain to have a small colonial empire and France not out of it's cultural borders is their French-British war that lasted from 26 october 1594 onwards (never peace). I did the rebel killing for France. :rofl:.
England couldn't make a successful invasion, and France was blocked the entire war. The English had the island of Newfoundland occupied almost the entire game.

that is one interesting Iberia, first time ive ever seen one like that. and wow you have the exact border of the USA, all you need is Hawaii and alaska... and maybe guam and puerto rico

that is one interesting Iberia, first time ive ever seen one like that. and wow you have the exact border of the USA, all you need is Hawaii and alaska... and maybe guam and puerto rico

Castille got beaten up by Great Britain and France. France did lost his provinces on Iberia, and Castille ended up in a PU with Portugal. The huge portugal didn't try to get South Iberia back. And yes, I did go for the US and U. Alaska and Hawaii I didn't want them. But the most fun thing was France:rofl:

My little dutch empire in 1821.

The little blue in the Middle East is Persia, and the light yellow in China is Manchu. Portugal moved their capital to Mexico, maybe that's why there is only one colonial nation. (good luck to find them :rolleyes: ). I let Hurons live until. Morocco did inherited Mali early. And yes, Hungary did had a big appetite. Only strange they didn't took Wien.

The reason of Great Britain to have a small colonial empire and France not out of it's cultural borders is their French-British war that lasted from 26 october 1594 onwards (never peace). I did the rebel killing for France. :rofl:.
England couldn't make a successful invasion, and France was blocked the entire war. The English had the island of Newfoundland occupied almost the entire game.

What odd empires! That's quite an interesting game.

another 35 years played with my tunisian empire last one i posted, this is actually proving to be quite fun (and drop dead easy). Having Quashibashi cavalry greatly improves my power against the other muslims (land tech 19 against their 8) so Tunisia is up for some rvenge!

EU3_MAP_TUN_153651_1.jpg

This is my WWM Italy game, circa 1800. It is rather huge and expansive, so I'll try and answer your questions.

eu3mapita1802481n.png

eu3mapita1802482.png

I am the richest nations, with 66k filling my coffers.

I have around 675k troops, 200k more than the Chu.

The Ming collapsed, Chu became dominant, then inherited Viyajanagar.

I'm allied with France and Poland, so Europe is pretty much friend zone, if you will.

Right now, I don't know which way to expand... I was thinking of maybe taking on Morocco, or should I just work on finishing off Persia?

Last edited:
another 35 years played with my tunisian empire last one i posted, this is actually proving to be quite fun (and drop dead easy). Having Quashibashi cavalry greatly improves my power against the other muslims (land tech 19 against their 8) so Tunisia is up for some rvenge!

EU3_MAP_TUN_153651_1.jpg

notice how France is slowly eating up the HRE and Ming has collapsed (as usual haha)

Vijayanagar, 1482

EU3_MAP_VIJ_148212_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_VIJ_148212_2.jpg

I've been dominating Rajput(?) with a personal union for some time now, hoping to inherit. They have been very useful as a Timurid buffer, as I and the other Hindu states have been fighting against the Timurids and Delhi the entire game. I've finally got Delhi where I want them, and recently managed to move my capital inland so I don't lose money on the damn tropical tax penalty, even though my tech and inflation are pretty bad as of now

My buddies
- Assam, red Hindu state to my East
- Deva Bengal, blue Hindu state to my East
- Orissa, vassal and ally, attempting to annex
- Rajput, had them in a personal union for decades, their existence saved me from the Tims numerous times

Interesting notes
- Tims have become an empire.. wont be an easy struggle
- The Golden Horde collapsed literally a year or so before I took this screenshot. Successor states are Ryzan (now dominant Russian state), Zaphrophia(or however they are spelled) and various central asian states
-Huge France, dominant Mecklenburg is allied with the Swedish powerhouse. Nearly united Italy. Bitter wars between Hungarians, Austrians and various other Europeans vs the Ottos. Europe will be veryyyy interesting.

here is one of me and my friends MP games, he started as ottomans, i started as byzantine, he has since sold me all of the greek provinces he had and moved his capital, and i have given up my cores on the turkish land of his, and we are each expanding outwards from each other, my goal is as much of europe as i can get and his is to move as far into china as he can

oh yea its the year 1572, heres a world shot

eu3mapbyz15728171.png

my empire

eu3mapbyz15728172.png

and his empire

eu3maptur15728171.png

im allied with bohemia and thats been working out very nice so far, TE is looking like theyre gonna be a problem for us, and i hope we can take on the BBB by the time i reach them(or they reach me), but then again its always easier with 2 humans vs AI :D

It was mainly sucked up by me, France, and Poland.

Most of the members (There are like... 9 I think) are vassals, so it is pretty much gone.
OMG LEET! :eek:

How do some of you expand so quickly? I have a hell of a time dealing with badboy. I expand as quickly as I can, but badboy makes sure it is pretty steady. I definitely won't be as big as some of the empires I have seen.
Even with 2 advisors to reduce badboy and a diplomacy of eight, i easily creep up on the double digits.

Do you focus on vasalizing others and then demanding annexation for the reduced BB hit?

How do some of you expand so quickly? I have a hell of a time dealing with badboy. I expand as quickly as I can, but badboy makes sure it is pretty steady. I definitely won't be as big as some of the empires I have seen.
Even with 2 advisors to reduce badboy and a diplomacy of eight, i easily creep up on the double digits.

Do you focus on vasalizing others and then demanding annexation for the reduced BB hit?

A good way to expand with less badboy is vassalising or playing defensive wars. For example, guaranteeing the independence of minors and waiting for someone to attack them, then you join the fight.

EU3_MAP_DAN_15181227_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_DAN_15181227_2.jpg

Denmark, 27th of December 1518.​

I'd be a lot bigger, but I spent a lot of time, resources and manpower (not to mention bb) helping the Byzantines reconquer their empire (simultaneously fighting off the Ottomans, Timurids and Mamluks to do so) and helping Muscowy defeat Novgorod and the Golden Horde.

Colonies in West Africa, successfully stolen after my triumphant war against Castille (#1 power in Europe at the time), Poland and Norway.