• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What's so shifty about gamersgate or steam?

That those milion peoples without bank account(either because they don't have enough money to pay for it, or because they have not money at all, or because they live in desert) can't buy those games, and even those who can, need to have possibility for internet transactions, which not all banks offers. Plus steam policy is quite annoying, and from what i hear, games from steam have problems that not steam games does not have...

That those milion peoples without bank account(either because they don't have enough money to pay for it, or because they have not money at all, or because they live in desert) can't buy those games
Hmm... you need $$ to pay for bank accounts?

and even those who can, need to have possibility for internet transactions, which not all banks offers. Plus steam policy is quite annoying, and from what i hear, games from steam have problems that not steam games does not have...

There's a thing called credit card...

Hmm... you need $$ to pay for bank accounts?

There's a thing called credit card...

Well bank is safeplace for your cash, which in you can easily take money from, and store in... you think it is for free? It of course depend on what type of account you store your money...

About credit card, well dunno but i think steam does not allow credit cards from every bank in the world, not like it matters.

What's so shifty about gamersgate or steam?

Quite honestly, I like the idea of having a solid CD, that I can use after 20 years, regardless of the fact if I have a connection to the internet or not. Plus, though I am by no means poor, I am stingy as hell (I'm from Krakow... the city that kicked out ancestors of Scotts, because they wasted too much $ ;) ) and maintaining a credit card costs about a dollar a month in my bank :(

How is Gamersgate a shifty transaction? Just wait until 2020, when you'll be forced to play all games over a cloud without downloading anything, you'll pay per month and the map textures will just have McDonald's and Apple logos all over them... :(
ARMAGEDON PLZ! Rather that thiz.

Yup, after reading this prediction, I really hope that the Mayans calculated their calendar right :eek:

Sorry to offtop, but I'll post a new screen soon

Edit: Nobile verbum

Last edited:
my current game

Jan, 1 1587
5 time playing france in 6 years.
Started slow with 5 new vassels.
IWANOW I will do a fast one to show you!
June, 1 1593. 1 country Wu has 1 prov.
July, 6 1598 done

Attachments

• EU3_MAP_FRA_1587.1.1_1.png
    EU3_MAP_FRA_1587.1.1_1.png
    66,2 KB · Views: 86
  • EU3_MAP_FRA_1598.7.6_1-1.png
    EU3_MAP_FRA_1598.7.6_1-1.png
    65,3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Awesome Big Blue Blob! You have plenty of time left, I hope that you will destroy the pagans before 1650 by utilising crusades :D

Edit: In my Santa Federación Romana bajo la Corona Española game I had a mini-goal to reach the Pacific on a crusade. I made it, though just barely ;) But I had a set of house rules to make it harder - no breaing infamy limit, 200 year spread of provinces and no qftnw.

Last edited:
What I don't like with these "Look at me, I conquered the world"-videos and such on Youtube and on forums is that I am yet to encounter someone who has done that without one ore more of the following:

1. Playing on Very Easy.
2. Modding.
3. Using save files to reload every time something goes wrong. No reloads are accepted. What happens, simply happens. Live with it.
4. Lowering the infamy and altering the game through the console.

If you do any of these your achievements counts for nothing.

What I don't like with these "Look at me, I conquered the world"-videos and such on Youtube and on forums is that I am yet to encounter someone who has done that without one ore more of the following:

1. Playing on Very Easy.
2. Modding.
3. Using save files to reload every time something goes wrong. No reloads are accepted. What happens, simply happens. Live with it.

A LOT of people conquered the world (or almost so) with no cheats. Not me, of course - we are talking about the pr0-league, if we exclude ANY kind of cheese - but they can. Prawnstar came really close a lot of times NOT ONLY without exploits, but even with FURTHER restrictions. Go on, read something of his.

I DO WC's DRAGONIZER

1. Playing on Very Easy.
2. Modding.

1. I play Normal to Very Hard usually on hard.
2. Lucky nations off.
3. No modding - don't know how.
4. NO save/reload or anything with savefile.
5. No troops in country when dec. of War. IE no turbo-annex.
6. No vassels other than starting ones. most of the time.
7. Military upkeep at 100% at all times.:eek:hmy:
And some others depending on what country I am playing.:ninja:
Have been playing EUIII since 2006.:laugh:
OH no PU allowed.no cheese
Have done more than 80 WC's

Last edited:
WC's are SO easy in IN, it's ridiculous. I mean, the infamy limit barely does anything to you.

With enough experience, I'm pretty sure I could do a WC with (almost) any country. (See Prawnstar's Iriquois AAR)

Two centuries of learning to play EU3 with expansions. My "funniest" mistake was not realising Infamy affected merchant placement chance... while having 30+ placed merchants :/

IcMkZ.jpg

Not sure who is scarier, Bohemia or Russia. :/

z4SWs.jpg

Not sure how odd this is, but the HRE has 64 members thanks to my interventions.

odV1M.jpg