• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
redstone said:
Portuguese Empire at the end (3.1, Normal Dificulty, BB wars only at the end of the game). I took America pretty early and that gave me lots of money easily.

Very impressive Portugul, particularly in 3.1 where Castille seems to always be hunting them.

Also, wow on AI Japan. It's not often you see them take out Ming like that.

Italian Empire, 1683.
EU3_MAP_ITA_1683821_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_ITA_1683821_2.jpg

I can see from this map that WWM still needs balancing! :eek:
What version are you using?

Haftetavenscrap said:
I can see from this map that WWM still needs balancing! :eek:
What version are you using?

The most recent one.

Hope this is the right link. If you can see it`s my Austria-Hungary game starting as Austria . Im using WWM. Its my first game on Eu3 The year is 1700 . No inflation btw I m afraid of it>! :rofl:

WWM definitely needs more balancing. Ming, Golden Horde, Morocco and Persia usually end blobbing pretty nice :p

Capibara said:
WWM definitely needs more balancing. Ming, Golden Horde, Morocco and Persia usually end blobbing pretty nice :p
Might as well add the Mameluks to that list. I have had 3 lengthy WWM games (One as Ming, Spain and current) and they always seem to expand nicely, especially my current game as Mecklenburg:

It is 1524 and I am just waiting on the core to pop in 1548 so I can form Prussia. The HRE is dismantled and I am in the middle of three great powers waiting to be torn apart, Russia, Ottomans (who expanded into Italy) and of course France. Russia is gonna be the first target since I need to hit them asap before they expand East. than probably France .. and lastly Ottomans as they seem pretty much in check as far as where they can expand.

Notice that England is a two province minor so I have a very good chance of forming the EU Nation on down the road :cool:

All this WWM Balancing related stuff should probably be in a different thread...
Maybe I'll make one.

EDIT: Post stuff here ;)
WWM Balancing

Last edited:
EU3_MAP_GER_175316_1.jpg

This is my Mecklenburg/Prussia/Germany Game where I have made a huge Colonial Empire. The HRE consists of only two members now: Germany(me) an Milan. Great Britain fell apart after conquering almost whole Scandinavia, Golden Horde and OE are very strong...​

EU3_MAP_MOR_16801118_2.jpg

This is my Maroccan Empire :D. What you don´t see in this Screenshot is that Vatican has conquered Great Britain :eek:

EU3_MAP_RUS_1659514_1.jpg

this was a game as Muscowy/Russia... look at Timurid Empire and France :eek:

In 1764 the Byzantine empire conquered the world...

BYZWC_map.jpg

This in 3.0, no mods or cheats. Started 1399.

Damn I'm tired of rebells now. Ended up with 1428 BB.

Byzantine. Had som great luck allied to Austria from the start (until I backstabed them)... Should have written an AAR but well it was too late when I realized that my glorious end game conquest of the Maldives might be a bit boring to read about... ;)

that is impressive! VERY impressive hehe I have a feeling I've seen this before.... posted any screenshots anywhere? I remember seeing a Europe completely engulfed by the byzantine empire.... was that u?

u should've tried it on the Whole World Mod lol

Impressive Byzantine Empire there.

Also nice Korean empire, first time I've seen someone playing Korea actually.

thats disgusting, good job. i always try WC's with tiny nations, some of my favorites are Hamburg, Milan, Naples, and Byzantine. I posted this in another thread. Its still incredibly early, but still one of my best starts with hamburg ever.

Denmark warned me, so i DoWed Munster (the one in Ireland) and Denmark fulfilled their warning, so i got to fight them pretty much 1v1, instead of bringing Norway and Sweden into it also. I trapped their army in Fyn, with my superior fleet and this is the result;

EU3_8-1.jpg

here is my OE fooling around eastern europe.. year 1579
EU3_MAP_TUR_157915_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_TUR_157915_2.jpg

So i went north.. took georgia, moscow, tver, novgorod and all kind of stuff around in north and eastern-europe.
fought a good 40 years defending against lithuania, sweded, austria, bohemia, venice and their buddies.
after my reputation was ok and my economy/army stronger, i annexed crappy little sibir and some useless sand castle near mecca to show europe that im a big boy now :cool:
they did nothing..
i attacked timurid empire cause they inherited crimea my "ally" right in my face and it was impossible to have military access..
so i took the whole crimea...
now it's war everywhere.. WE is 17/21, reputation is 16/30 but manpower is great and army is 3x stronger than anyone but france and england; they have 2/3 of what i have but it's full of crappy infantry..

lithuania is annoying since the start. they inherited bohemia right when i thought it was breaking apart. Denmark diplo-annexed finland (they always are too late... sweden is at already 0% war capacity when denmark begin their first siege :wacko: ) Austria annexed 2 vassals, bosnia and transylvania i think, but they are less annoying than lithuania since they are always fighting rebels..

btw i met a shock 6 general on the battleground :rofl:
24k cavalry (me) -vs- 16k infantry and maybe 2k cavalry (AI)
good thing i saw that! he was about to finish off 24,000 soldiers !!!
i threw 6 divisions of 12k cavalry at him..he vanished in 2 quick fights :rofl:

Below is my Neapolitan Empire, as of 1621.
I am, as you can see, on the verge of completing my first game goal, to conquer all of Africa. Only the OPM Funj remain (I've left them alone until now because of their Orthodox religion and the stab hit if I fought them).

The enormous red blob is Japan, and the Indian blue is Vijayanagar. The lighter purple in Europe is my ally Lithuania, and the European blue is... well, I don't really need to say, do I? They've been an ally for most of the game, but occasionally decide to break it off or send me a call to arms...they usually come running back to me within a few years.

I've been HRE for a century, am about 95% Catholic, and maintain just under half a million troops, half of which were commissioned in anticipation of wars against Vijayanagar in the near future (and Japan in the more distant future).

My ultimate game goal is to wipe out the Muslim faith. This only came about when I realised I'd already converted most of Arabia, Persia, and North Africa already- it's not my innate genocidal maniac coming out. There are only 4 Muslim states left in the world, the OPM Sibir, two-province Kazan and the Ottomans, and the quite large Brunei.

eu3mapnap16212262md6.png