• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now that is a very good Italian empire. From sea to shining sea, eh?
Here's my Novgorod in 1450.

bj7Xj.png

Nice Novgorod. France seems to have not gone after Aragon yet. When are you going after Lithuania and Poland? It seems they'll be taking some big chunks off of the Golden Horde.

esset vident et qui non cognoscunt
ut haec qui non credo, credidit

If i write it well, i am not good at latin, used translator.
I just wanted to show that this thread is not dead, it was just at 9 page.

EDIT: so those who did not yet buyed DW, and got only IN post their empires HERE. Not in DW thread.

esset vident et qui non cognoscunt
ut haec qui non credo, credidit

If i write it well, i am not good at latin, used translator.
I just wanted to show that this thread is not dead, it was just at 9 page.

EDIT: so those who did not yet buyed DW, and got only IN post their empires HERE. Not in DW thread.

Who gives a damn about IN anyway, it's old :p
Anyway i've got to say the starting screen and the music together looked awesome when i tested it, unlike with the Japanese guy there's in DW.

Who gives a damn about IN anyway, it's old :p
Anyway i've got to say the starting screen and the music together looked awesome when i tested it, unlike with the Japanese guy there's in DW.

Haec bellum omnium in omnes, et idem non est in indutiae.

And anyway someone may play IN just because he don't have HttT and don't want to play DW.

Warning! Thread necromancy ahead ;)

By the wretched voodoo dolls
By the mocking face of trolls
By the once deleted save
Rise from thy grave

There won't be eternal rest
For the thread that shall attest
The glory of my recent game
In the Grand campaign

As you can see, there are 3 main players of European politics.

The red tortoise, happily biting it's way into the HRE is, of course Poland, with Lithuania as it's shell, and lot's of half-digested vassals. It's main methods of expansion are, shockingly, diplovassalisations (!) (with a bit of pagan-bashing once in a while and a province taken now and then [usually] in defensive wars - plus eating Bohemia as a form of revenge for EURO 2012). It was quite lucky to get a good diplomat advisor, but with the soon-to-be westernisation (a few years from the final slider move and a king too good to pass this opportunity) it's luck will end (it's IN, remember, so all advisers for western countries are artists or colony guys!), and it will be qui desiderat terra, paraparet bellum again.

The green pig is the HRE and with it's most excellent decision to elect an extremely weak OPM as the emperor, it is surely destined for greatness. Especially being hinged between 2 Great Powers. Austria has never (!) been to war, probably mad about Poland having better diplomacy then them. What really might survive are the archbishophorics, which will be left alone by Poland, due to their inability to get diploannexed.

The blue donkey which wants to eat Sabaudia is our dear BBB. It got all of this Spain, because Castille was smart enough to ally England, on who's provinces France had cores. Portugal, acted like a classical scavenger and munched Galicia, which was released after a war. When France sated it's hunger of English cores, it began engulfing all eastern HRE xPMS it could lay it's grubby hands on. Once it meats with Poland somewhere around the Wirtenburgia-Badenia line (or anywhere else, for that matter), the Angels ought to dust off their trumpets and seals, as the dies irae will surely be unleashed upon Earth! (and evry 5 years again... and again...)

Italy looks quite interesting: 3 major (2.5, looking realistically at Sabaudia's chances) players have formed. If France does not eat them up, some nice action will soon happen :)

As for the other countries... Turkey collapsed on itself (well... mostly, a few wars probably helped), forming Orthodox Morea in Europe and Muslim Aydin in Asia.

Sweden is quite strong, it fought wars with Poland over Gotland raging from catastrophic (loss of Fionia and a Finnish province, that was supposed to revolt and be vassalised... but Novogrod got it first!) to very successful (reconquest of Fionia and the final annexation of Gotland).

Hungary lost a few wars with Poland, but is quite strong in the south... but soon it's possibilities of easy expansion there will be exhausted.

One more thing: I am going to post it under strange screenshots, if this state will be maintained until 1500... but no Northern African province got conquered by Europeans!!! Morocco was once in a position to take it all, they had everything west of Mamelukes taken or vassalised, but a war with Castille and England nuked them back to square 1, by relesing countries and cancelling vassalisations (they still got off lightly, w/o territory loss, as France started dowed the coalition in this moment!

That's all folks, I will update the situation when I feel like it :)

Last edited:
People still play IN? :39:

How is Gamersgate a shifty transaction? Just wait until 2020, when you'll be forced to play all games over a cloud without downloading anything, you'll pay per month and the map textures will just have McDonald's and Apple logos all over them... :(