• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lucked out early out with a weak Ottoman Empire and then I started cleaning up Asia Minor. Mamelukes looked threatening so I decided to attack them on two fronts and took over parts of North Africa and then I DoWed them. This is after 3 wars with Mamelukes by DoWing their allies after making peace so I can skip truce.

I have three cores; Trebizon, Aleppo and Marrakech

84d09f2e.jpg

Trebizond 1445.

My goal is to own the netire world except for Europe. In Europe I'll have one vassal for every culturegroup. Also I want Orthodoxy to be the only religion so I'm currently waiting for Corsica to convert so I can release them as vassals and sell them my Italian holdings.

This looks pretty victoglorious! :D

Lucked out early out with a weak Ottoman Empire and then I started cleaning up Asia Minor. Mamelukes looked threatening so I decided to attack them on two fronts and took over parts of North Africa and then I DoWed them. This is after 3 wars with Mamelukes by DoWing their allies after making peace so I can skip truce.

I have three cores; Trebizon, Aleppo and Marrakech

If I count correctly, you have conquered over 80 provinces in about 45 years. 2 provinces per year, with very little yearly income (because no cores), huge stability costs (wrong religion wrong culture), massive War Exhaustion from continuous wars in desert territory, yet you also share borders with beastly Timurids and GH who should be attracted like flies to any Christian nation like that. Especially with the badboy you must have incurred (reputation probably over 50 right now).

Are you minting like no tomorrow, playing on very easy, did you find an infinite gold and manpower supply, or is it another clever trick? I'm quite interested :)

his infamy should be far, far, far above 50 :p
Should be close to 100 if not more unless he somehow got 3 6 star diplomats :)

I'm very intrigued as just how you've survived :b

Are you minting like no tomorrow, playing on very easy, did you find an infinite gold and manpower supply, or is it another clever trick? I'm quite interested :)

I've been minting alot. I also have quite high war exhaustion so the coming years will be all about trying to keep my country together.

The map doesn't show occupied provinces. but I can tell you that the Timurids probably won't hang in there for much longer, but if they survive I'll probably have to sede the area around the Caspian sea.

his infamy should be far, far, far above 50 :p
Should be close to 100 if not more unless he somehow got 3 6 star diplomats :)

I'm very intrigued as just how you've survived :b

80 mulsim provinces = 40 infamy , plus a bit more for annexations , in 45 years ... he shouldn't be too high :D

Teutonic Order 1416 (subjugated Scandinavia in 1413)
EU3_MAP_TEU_1416916_1.jpg

Now in 1466. I later went on to take Pomerania and parts of Poland, aswell as absurbing Sweden and Norway. Pomerania revolted and, thanks to some rebel modding, conquered Poland. They later became my ally. And Lithuania got chopped up between me and Muscovy. Just got HTTT so can't continue this game.
EU3_MAP_TEU_1466515_1.jpg

Yes, Al Haasa conquered most of the Mamelukes..

Anhalt 1490.

I'm playing with a friend, I play 10 years then he does 10 years, it helps me control my conquering and BB. This is at the end of my turn and I left him at a war with England.

199c61b4.jpg

Poland has a very similar colour to us so we're not that big.

Not bad! Your two main threats seem to be France and Sweden - make sure they don't crush you from two fronts.

Not bad! Your two main threats seem to be France and Sweden - make sure they don't crush you from two fronts.

I'm allied to Sweden and helped them crush Denmark and Norway so I hope they won't backstab me. France is a bigger problem, they own Vorpommern which I'll need for clean borders if I expand into Prussia. Muscowy warned me a few months ago.

this thread is absolutely pointless!

1.in the post your HTTT empire thread, people posted IN empires and no one really cared.
2.in the post your HTTT empire thread, people posted mid-game empires and no one really cared.
3.in the post your HTTT empire thread, people posted empires from a mod and no one really cared

all this is doing, is diverting attention from an already good thread. next, people will put up threads for "post your NA empire" or "post your (the other one) empire" which is just useless clutter.

this thread is absolutely pointless!

1.in the post your HTTT empire thread, people posted IN empires and no one really cared.
2.in the post your HTTT empire thread, people posted mid-game empires and no one really cared.
3.in the post your HTTT empire thread, people posted empires from a mod and no one really cared

all this is doing, is diverting attention from an already good thread. next, people will put up threads for "post your NA empire" or "post your (the other one) empire" which is just useless clutter.

Maybe just there should be thread :

POST YOUR EMPIRE AND WRITE GAME VERSION. ;)

my empire

I have picked up the byzantines is GC i am on 1461 in this screenshot i mostly reconqered the core lands, conquer italy, i have lor of vassals like achilea and croatia, i am HRE and i have the objective of rebuilding justinian's empire, in this screenshot it doesnt appear tunis as mine
eu3mapbyz1461991.png

KEEP THE GOOD GAME :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have picked up the byzantines is GC i am on 1461 in this screenshot i mostly reconqered the core lands, conquer italy, i have lor of vassals like achilea and croatia, i am HRE and i have the objective of rebuilding justinian's empire, in this screenshot it doesnt appear tunis as mine

eu3mapbyz1461991.png

KEEP THE GOOD GAME :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

eu3mapbyz1461991.png

KEEP THE GOOD GAME :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: