+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 87 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your [IN] Empire

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Portuguese Empire at the end (3.1, Normal Dificulty, BB wars only at the end of the game). I took America pretty early and that gave me lots of money easily.
    Very impressive Portugul, particularly in 3.1 where Castille seems to always be hunting them.

Also, wow on AI Japan. It's not often you see them take out Ming like that.
    EU3 AAR -- WC with Malacca in IN 3.1 – Complete Insanity??? Weekly AAR Showcase Award Winner in 2009. Tragically abandoned due to hard drive failure, but not before beating up on Ming a few times...

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Italian Empire, 1683.

The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I can see from this map that WWM still needs balancing!
    What version are you using?
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftetavenscrap
    I can see from this map that WWM still needs balancing!
    What version are you using?
    The most recent one.
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

No era penal...

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagickaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Hope this is the right link. If you can see it`s my Austria-Hungary game starting as Austria . Im using WWM. Its my first game on Eu3 The year is 1700 . No inflation btw I m afraid of it>!

Blog Entries
    WWM definitely needs more balancing. Ming, Golden Horde, Morocco and Persia usually end blobbing pretty nice

No era penal...

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Capibara
    WWM definitely needs more balancing. Ming, Golden Horde, Morocco and Persia usually end blobbing pretty nice
    Might as well add the Mameluks to that list. I have had 3 lengthy WWM games (One as Ming, Spain and current) and they always seem to expand nicely, especially my current game as Mecklenburg:

It is 1524 and I am just waiting on the core to pop in 1548 so I can form Prussia. The HRE is dismantled and I am in the middle of three great powers waiting to be torn apart, Russia, Ottomans (who expanded into Italy) and of course France. Russia is gonna be the first target since I need to hit them asap before they expand East. than probably France .. and lastly Ottomans as they seem pretty much in check as far as where they can expand.

Notice that England is a two province minor so I have a very good chance of forming the EU Nation on down the road

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    All this WWM Balancing related stuff should probably be in a different thread...
    Maybe I'll make one.

EDIT: Post stuff here
    WWM Balancing
    Last edited by Haftetavenscrap; 15-11-2008 at 00:46.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Darkest Hour Team & Lead GFX Inner Circle's Avatar
    54 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Blog Entries

This is my Mecklenburg/Prussia/Germany Game where I have made a huge Colonial Empire. The HRE consists of only two members now: Germany(me) an Milan. Great Britain fell apart after conquering almost whole Scandinavia, Golden Horde and OE are very strong...

This is my Maroccan Empire . What you don´t see in this Screenshot is that Vatican has conquered Great Britain

this was a game as Muscowy/Russia... look at Timurid Empire and France

DARKEST HOUR
    1914-1963 Grand Strategy Game

Here's my Korean Empire in 1624:

And a map of the world on the same day:

In 1764 the Byzantine empire conquered the world...

This in 3.0, no mods or cheats. Started 1399.

Damn I'm tired of rebells now. Ended up with 1428 BB.

Europa Universalis 3

You started as Byzantine or Ottoman?

Byzantine. Had som great luck allied to Austria from the start (until I backstabed them)... Should have written an AAR but well it was too late when I realized that my glorious end game conquest of the Maldives might be a bit boring to read about...

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis IV

that is impressive! VERY impressive hehe I have a feeling I've seen this before.... posted any screenshots anywhere? I remember seeing a Europe completely engulfed by the byzantine empire.... was that u?

u should've tried it on the Whole World Mod lol
    Per Ardua Ad Astra

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    —Oscar Wilde

Before you go and criticize the younger generation, just remember who raised them.
    —Unknown Author

Crazy Cat Person. Meow! Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    63 games registered

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The Glory
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    King Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Impressive Byzantine Empire there.

Also nice Korean empire, first time I've seen someone playing Korea actually.

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

I did post this one some time ago...

Was clearly the sweetest moment in the entire game

thats disgusting, good job. i always try WC's with tiny nations, some of my favorites are Hamburg, Milan, Naples, and Byzantine. I posted this in another thread. Its still incredibly early, but still one of my best starts with hamburg ever.

Denmark warned me, so i DoWed Munster (the one in Ireland) and Denmark fulfilled their warning, so i got to fight them pretty much 1v1, instead of bringing Norway and Sweden into it also. I trapped their army in Fyn, with my superior fleet and this is the result;

First Lieutenant tomcruzintopgun's Avatar

here is my OE fooling around eastern europe.. year 1579

So i went north.. took georgia, moscow, tver, novgorod and all kind of stuff around in north and eastern-europe.
    fought a good 40 years defending against lithuania, sweded, austria, bohemia, venice and their buddies.
    after my reputation was ok and my economy/army stronger, i annexed crappy little sibir and some useless sand castle near mecca to show europe that im a big boy now
    they did nothing..
    i attacked timurid empire cause they inherited crimea my "ally" right in my face and it was impossible to have military access..
    so i took the whole crimea...
    now it's war everywhere.. WE is 17/21, reputation is 16/30 but manpower is great and army is 3x stronger than anyone but france and england; they have 2/3 of what i have but it's full of crappy infantry..

lithuania is annoying since the start. they inherited bohemia right when i thought it was breaking apart. Denmark diplo-annexed finland (they always are too late... sweden is at already 0% war capacity when denmark begin their first siege ) Austria annexed 2 vassals, bosnia and transylvania i think, but they are less annoying than lithuania since they are always fighting rebels..

btw i met a shock 6 general on the battleground
    24k cavalry (me) -vs- 16k infantry and maybe 2k cavalry (AI)
    good thing i saw that! he was about to finish off 24,000 soldiers !!!
    i threw 6 divisions of 12k cavalry at him..he vanished in 2 quick fights
    Not what I was looking for; stopped it 15 minutes into it; if u r looking for action or U.S. war material this is NOT it.
    - Mr. Westwar about the movie War and Peace...

Below is my Neapolitan Empire, as of 1621.
    I am, as you can see, on the verge of completing my first game goal, to conquer all of Africa. Only the OPM Funj remain (I've left them alone until now because of their Orthodox religion and the stab hit if I fought them).

The enormous red blob is Japan, and the Indian blue is Vijayanagar. The lighter purple in Europe is my ally Lithuania, and the European blue is... well, I don't really need to say, do I? They've been an ally for most of the game, but occasionally decide to break it off or send me a call to arms...they usually come running back to me within a few years.

I've been HRE for a century, am about 95% Catholic, and maintain just under half a million troops, half of which were commissioned in anticipation of wars against Vijayanagar in the near future (and Japan in the more distant future).

My ultimate game goal is to wipe out the Muslim faith. This only came about when I realised I'd already converted most of Arabia, Persia, and North Africa already- it's not my innate genocidal maniac coming out. There are only 4 Muslim states left in the world, the OPM Sibir, two-province Kazan and the Ottomans, and the quite large Brunei.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

The OE and the ice-cream empire are huge, I must congratulate you, and I've never seen a Japan so big as this one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 87 112 ... LastLast