+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76 101 126 151 166 174 175 176 177 178 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 3551

Thread: Post Your [IN] Empire

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Who gives a damn about IN anyway, it's old
    Anyway i've got to say the starting screen and the music together looked awesome when i tested it, unlike with the Japanese guy there's in DW.
    Haec bellum omnium in omnes, et idem non est in indutiae.

And anyway someone may play IN just because he don't have HttT and don't want to play DW.

My game as Portugal went fairly well

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagicka
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Playing the Septentrionalis Universalis mod as Skellefteå, later Västerbotten.
    SILENCIO!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

wow many small provinces! I'd like the whole world in vanilla with that many small provinces, would never run out of something to conquer

well, you could ran out with lets say an extended 3000 years campaign
    Last edited by Voltigeurs; 25-03-2012 at 09:47.

EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis: Rome

Warning! Thread necromancy ahead

By the wretched voodoo dolls
    By the mocking face of trolls
    By the once deleted save
    Rise from thy grave

There won't be eternal rest
    For the thread that shall attest
    The glory of my recent game
    In the Grand campaign

As you can see, there are 3 main players of European politics.

The red tortoise, happily biting it's way into the HRE is, of course Poland, with Lithuania as it's shell, and lot's of half-digested vassals. It's main methods of expansion are, shockingly, diplovassalisations (!) (with a bit of pagan-bashing once in a while and a province taken now and then [usually] in defensive wars - plus eating Bohemia as a form of revenge for EURO 2012). It was quite lucky to get a good diplomat advisor, but with the soon-to-be westernisation (a few years from the final slider move and a king too good to pass this opportunity) it's luck will end (it's IN, remember, so all advisers for western countries are artists or colony guys!), and it will be qui desiderat terra, paraparet bellum again.

The green pig is the HRE and with it's most excellent decision to elect an extremely weak OPM as the emperor, it is surely destined for greatness. Especially being hinged between 2 Great Powers. Austria has never (!) been to war, probably mad about Poland having better diplomacy then them. What really might survive are the archbishophorics, which will be left alone by Poland, due to their inability to get diploannexed.

The blue donkey which wants to eat Sabaudia is our dear BBB. It got all of this Spain, because Castille was smart enough to ally England, on who's provinces France had cores. Portugal, acted like a classical scavenger and munched Galicia, which was released after a war. When France sated it's hunger of English cores, it began engulfing all eastern HRE xPMS it could lay it's grubby hands on. Once it meats with Poland somewhere around the Wirtenburgia-Badenia line (or anywhere else, for that matter), the Angels ought to dust off their trumpets and seals, as the dies irae will surely be unleashed upon Earth! (and evry 5 years again... and again...)

Italy looks quite interesting: 3 major (2.5, looking realistically at Sabaudia's chances) players have formed. If France does not eat them up, some nice action will soon happen

As for the other countries... Turkey collapsed on itself (well... mostly, a few wars probably helped), forming Orthodox Morea in Europe and Muslim Aydin in Asia.

Sweden is quite strong, it fought wars with Poland over Gotland raging from catastrophic (loss of Fionia and a Finnish province, that was supposed to revolt and be vassalised... but Novogrod got it first!) to very successful (reconquest of Fionia and the final annexation of Gotland).

Hungary lost a few wars with Poland, but is quite strong in the south... but soon it's possibilities of easy expansion there will be exhausted.

One more thing: I am going to post it under strange screenshots, if this state will be maintained until 1500... but no Northern African province got conquered by Europeans!!! Morocco was once in a position to take it all, they had everything west of Mamelukes taken or vassalised, but a war with Castille and England nuked them back to square 1, by relesing countries and cancelling vassalisations (they still got off lightly, w/o territory loss, as France started dowed the coalition in this moment!

That's all folks, I will update the situation when I feel like it
    Last edited by Memento Mori; 19-07-2012 at 00:31.

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

So wait, who are you again?
    Want a Record? Come on over to the Europa Universalis 4 Hall of Fame!

Check out my States Mod. In progress though, so it won't be done for a long while.

My Inkwell: Link Here

Feel free to add me on Steam to talk, play, or whatever

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    People still play IN? :39:
    Nationality: British
    Religion: Sikh
    Ideology: Some nebulous liberal nonsense
    Issues: Civil Rights, Environmentalism, technology
    Current Occupation: University Student! Upgrade!

MODS: CK2 Better Mountains II ¦ Painterly CK2 ¦ CK2 Mongol Invasion

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Of course, what else would we play? Something crazy, like say, Divine Wind? Hahaha, of course not.
    Want a Record? Come on over to the Europa Universalis 4 Hall of Fame!

Check out my States Mod. In progress though, so it won't be done for a long while.

My Inkwell: Link Here

Feel free to add me on Steam to talk, play, or whatever

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman786 View Post
    Yep and I'm also still playing HOI2
    Yeezy Yeezy how you do it hyah

Quote Originally Posted by homy_dog34 View Post
    So wait, who are you again?
    Clara non sunt interpretanda

Ok, it's Poland

As long as Httt will be available only by some shifty transactions via the internet, there will be people who play this ancient game (but this ain't nuttin! I know people who still play... EUII! :14: )
    Last edited by Memento Mori; 19-07-2012 at 10:17.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Well i play dw, because i am not so uber fan of "everythink mast gou akortink toi plain". But i would like to see russia forming at least once, in SP...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    How is Gamersgate a shifty transaction? Just wait until 2020, when you'll be forced to play all games over a cloud without downloading anything, you'll pay per month and the map textures will just have McDonald's and Apple logos all over them...
    Nationality: British
    Religion: Sikh
    Ideology: Some nebulous liberal nonsense
    Issues: Civil Rights, Environmentalism, technology
    Current Occupation: University Student! Upgrade!

MODS: CK2 Better Mountains II ¦ Painterly CK2 ¦ CK2 Mongol Invasion

How is Gamersgate a shifty transaction? Just wait until 2020, when you'll be forced to play all games over a cloud without downloading anything, you'll pay per month and the map textures will just have McDonald's and Apple logos all over them...
    ARMAGEDON PLZ! Rather that thiz.

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    Clara non sunt interpretanda

Ok, it's Poland

As long as Httt will be available only by some shifty transactions via the internet, there will be people who play this ancient game (but this ain't nuttin! I know people who still play... EUII! :14: )
    What's so shifty about gamersgate or steam?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCoppa View Post
    That those milion peoples without bank account(either because they don't have enough money to pay for it, or because they have not money at all, or because they live in desert) can't buy those games, and even those who can, need to have possibility for internet transactions, which not all banks offers. Plus steam policy is quite annoying, and from what i hear, games from steam have problems that not steam games does not have...

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    That those milion peoples without bank account(either because they don't have enough money to pay for it, or because they have not money at all, or because they live in desert) can't buy those games
    Hmm... you need $$ to pay for bank accounts?

and even those who can, need to have possibility for internet transactions, which not all banks offers. Plus steam policy is quite annoying, and from what i hear, games from steam have problems that not steam games does not have...
    There's a thing called credit card...

Quote Originally Posted by ywhtptgtfo View Post
    Hmm... you need $$ to pay for bank accounts?

There's a thing called credit card...
    Well bank is safeplace for your cash, which in you can easily take money from, and store in... you think it is for free? It of course depend on what type of account you store your money...

About credit card, well dunno but i think steam does not allow credit cards from every bank in the world, not like it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCoppa View Post
    Quite honestly, I like the idea of having a solid CD, that I can use after 20 years, regardless of the fact if I have a connection to the internet or not. Plus, though I am by no means poor, I am stingy as hell (I'm from Krakow... the city that kicked out ancestors of Scotts, because they wasted too much $ ) and maintaining a credit card costs about a dollar a month in my bank

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    ARMAGEDON PLZ! Rather that thiz.
    Yup, after reading this prediction, I really hope that the Mayans calculated their calendar right

Sorry to offtop, but I'll post a new screen soon

Edit: Nobile verbum

Last edited by Memento Mori; 27-08-2012 at 02:28.

East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the Stars

my current game

Jan, 1 1587
    5 time playing france in 6 years.
    Started slow with 5 new vassels.
    IWANOW I will do a fast one to show you!
    June, 1 1593. 1 country Wu has 1 prov.
    July, 6 1598 done
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_MAP_FRA_1598.7.6_1-1.png‎
Views:	28
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	59508   Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_MAP_FRA_1587.1.1_1.png‎
Views:	68
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	59108  
    Last edited by dragonizer; 29-07-2012 at 04:38. Reason: Update/ finished
    I AM A WARMONGER, I DO WC's 137+
    "Whenever you do anything, Act as if all the world were watching" (THOMAS JEFFERSON)

+ Reply to Thread