+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 178 FirstFirst ... 66 91 116 141 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 3551

Thread: Post Your [IN] Empire

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k club

http://img11.imageshack.us/i/eu3mapspa15804161.png/
    My game as spain please comment

You haven't attacked Morocco/Algiers?

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Excellent going! Now is the time to turn your attention to Italy!
    پادشاه عالم پناه

Victoria best game ever btw. - Enewald, plus everyone else.

HoI AnthologyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by emperorj90 View Post
    Nice dominance of Western Europe. I assume you also got crushed England, or is Scotland blobbing as well. You have all of south America and it's only 1580? How is that possible? Cheers!

Second Lieutenant dancescenario6's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Spain

My Castille->Spain game. It was my goal to take over all of the Americas and I have basically achieved that goal. Britain and Norway have the worthless frozen northern Canada provinces. I let the Native Americans live, they became too much of a hassle. France has two islands int eh Carribbean.

Strange things. OE driven back to eastern Africa and Norway colonizing some parts of Africa. Syria revolted and became one of the top competitors for colonizing eastern Asia. Milan and I are having a race in India and France and I have taken two provinces in Manchu.

Ming collapsed, Wu rose up, Wu collapsed, Qin rose up. I'm waiting to see what happens when Qin collapses. The hilarious part is that all three Chinese nations are coexisting at the same time for the past 50 years.

The Timurid Empire is broken, and owns a lot of random enclaves in different parts of Eurasia. GH has gone as far as Austria . France is VERY big. At least, the biggest I've ever seen.

Early on, in the 1400's I took over Aragon and Portugal. I have been HRE for the past 250 years, excluding my regency councils. As HRE I have been in a lot of wars and I vassalized lots of OPMs in Germany. Half the HRE has left because the hate my Catholic Nation, which is 100% Catholic. I am now suffering from WE whenever I am in a minor war. It's like I'm an old man on the verge on collapse if I go to war.

England took over the British Isles in the 1500s and formed GB. A couple of wars with France and me and they released all Irish nations, Scotland, Northumberland, and Wales. Wales fell and became part of GB again. Shortly after this picture was taken I forced GB to release Wales and Cornwall.

Sweden is practically nothing, and Poland is going down that route too.

This is my world in 1727

Second Lieutenant Amateur Emperor's Avatar
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

My most successful game as the Byzantines.

http://img682.imageshack.us/i/eu3mapbyz14736132.png/

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/eu3mapbyz14736133.png/

No cheats and galley spamming to block the straits. The year is 1474.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagicka
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Ragusa in 1686, started in 1650 to try some tactics for the 1650 RPG, we need some players if you're interested (it'd be nice with a venetian player). I think I was lucky with the Ottomans not doing very well.

SILENCIO!

EU3 CompleteDivine Wind

The year is 1778, and I'm playing as Florida. It owes its independence to the dissolution of the Spanish Empire (you'll notice the turbulence in South America... yikes), and I thought it'd be interesting to play as them (was playing as Ossetia originally). They started off with three provinces, Calusa, Seminole and a disconnected Pensacola, surrounded by Creek, Timucua, Great Britain and France. I quickly conquered the Creeks and then annexed the Cherokee as well, so my empire spans farther than modern-day Florida itself. My first basic goal was to reunite modern-day Florida, but that's unfeasible for the time-being as Timucua is a British ally. Now, my major goal is to form the Confederated States (I'm hoping the US will form sometime, which could enhance the game experience when I form the CSA )

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Continuation off my Byz Game, it's now 1791 and some interesting things occured.

Nothing much changed except for dominance of the Arabian peninsula and integration of a couple vassals. Oh and Russia being completely out of control.

The current status of the HRE:

Castille, myself (for some reason wanted to ally with me, who am I to refuse?) and Russia are constantly shifting HRE between us. We're also allies. Note that pretty much everyone else who originally was in the HRE said "ah screw this" and apparently prefers to be occupied by France. I think they all quit cause of Bohemia actually.

The fun thing is that the HRE here looks much like the original Roman Empire, save France and Portuguese territories. :P Between the two of us we even hold the entire coast of north Africa (save Portuguese/Portuguese rebelled bits).

Ze World.

Note the huge Rajputna who replaced huge Ceylon and Ming turned Manchu turned massive Ming rebellion turned... partially Russian. :x

Also note the Russian Indonesia. What was also funny was the Catholic Aztecs (land/naval 0) holding Greenland! British rebels defected to them for whatever reason, only to then realise they liked Brittain better and rebel back to the UK! O.o Also fun of note, Portugal sucks so much, they've started releasing nations everywhere. Including Venezuela and Haiti on the Dutch and French Antilles... In America, the USA rebelled (was quite a bit bigger actually) and from them, Louisiana spawned north of Florida. I also made sure Ireland defected from the UK by supporting Meath rebels till all of Ireland was free (there was only a UK core in there). Scandinavia and Ukrain (twice) have formed as well.

Oh and the religious situation in central Asia:

The only remaining Sunni nation (that actually also has Sunni provinces) is a vassal of mine, should I release it and let Russia eat it up? >.>
    Last edited by HanSime; 06-04-2010 at 16:31.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Release them, let Russia gain a bunch of poor provinces.

My Sweden to Scandinavia game starting 1399. I pretty much spent the first 50 years fighting brutal wars against Denmark and Norway and focusing on nothing else but this and rarely looking outside of Scandinavia. By the mid-late 1400s I used my cores in Greenland to begin colonising North America and competed in a land grab race with Portugal which I managed to win by blocking off the entire east coast with my colonies. However much of the southern east coast US was Portuguese and I took most of it through wars, with only the area around Florida remaining to the Portuguese as well as Nova Scotia in eastern Canada. However they have somehow managed to get to California before me so I'm going to have to finish them off once and for all and secure my rule in North America

Also I'm now beginning to use my wealth and large army supplied from the North American colonies to begin getting dug in on European affairs and stop the French beast from becoming unstoppable. I've already managed to force the HRE to make me Emperor and I'm going to use the inevitable casus belli from France attacking a member state to knock them down a notch, and steal a few colonies in the process

Currently 1607:

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Is that green mess in central Asia Qara Qoyunlu that destroyed the Timurids in an independence war? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by HanSime View Post
    Is that green mess in central Asia Qara Qoyunlu that destroyed the Timurids in an independence war? O.o
    Timurids got piled on early in the game during a succession crisis and nearly half their country rebelled as Qara Koyonlu. After that I think it just began to expand rapidly somehow with incredible luck. I'm surprised it hasn't collapsed yet.

Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

Trebizond 1445.

My goal is to own the netire world except for Europe. In Europe I'll have one vassal for every culturegroup. Also I want Orthodoxy to be the only religion so I'm currently waiting for Corsica to convert so I can release them as vassals and sell them my Italian holdings.
    SILENCIO!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    1445? How did you do that? How many cores do you have?

Lucked out early out with a weak Ottoman Empire and then I started cleaning up Asia Minor. Mamelukes looked threatening so I decided to attack them on two fronts and took over parts of North Africa and then I DoWed them. This is after 3 wars with Mamelukes by DoWing their allies after making peace so I can skip truce.

I have three cores; Trebizon, Aleppo and Marrakech
    SILENCIO!

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMajesty II Collection
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSword of the StarsMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krokerik View Post
    If that were HttT you'd have run into overextension long ago.
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

HoI AnthologyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2500k club

Trebizond 1445.

My goal is to own the netire world except for Europe. In Europe I'll have one vassal for every culturegroup. Also I want Orthodoxy to be the only religion so I'm currently waiting for Corsica to convert so I can release them as vassals and sell them my Italian holdings.
    This looks pretty victoglorious!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Lucked out early out with a weak Ottoman Empire and then I started cleaning up Asia Minor. Mamelukes looked threatening so I decided to attack them on two fronts and took over parts of North Africa and then I DoWed them. This is after 3 wars with Mamelukes by DoWing their allies after making peace so I can skip truce.

If I count correctly, you have conquered over 80 provinces in about 45 years. 2 provinces per year, with very little yearly income (because no cores), huge stability costs (wrong religion wrong culture), massive War Exhaustion from continuous wars in desert territory, yet you also share borders with beastly Timurids and GH who should be attracted like flies to any Christian nation like that. Especially with the badboy you must have incurred (reputation probably over 50 right now).

Are you minting like no tomorrow, playing on very easy, did you find an infinite gold and manpower supply, or is it another clever trick? I'm quite interested

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

his infamy should be far, far, far above 50
    Should be close to 100 if not more unless he somehow got 3 6 star diplomats

I'm very intrigued as just how you've survived :b
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 178 FirstFirst ... 66 91 116 141 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast