• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No Jewish stuff please.

I'm worried Paradox would fing it and get angry.

Besides, I really think it'd be in poor taste.

Maj. von Mauser said:
No Jewish stuff please.

I'm worried Paradox would fing it and get angry.

Besides, I really think it'd be in poor taste.

Just don't mention the Holocaust being implemented in the game. They didn't take down my AAr, because I didn't incorporate it into gameplay and didn't go overboard on the subject. I think that as long as you're a bit sensitive about it you're good.
Really unsure? PM a mod.

Poor taste? Perhaps, it depends on how he writes it. But I, as a Jew, tend to laugh at the stereotypes. People tend to stereotype other cultures for humor in comedy AAr, why should we be any different? :D

likk9922 said:
Just don't mention the Holocaust being implemented in the game. They didn't take down my AAr, because I didn't incorporate it into gameplay and didn't go overboard on the subject. I think that as long as you're a bit sensitive about it you're good.
Really unsure? PM a mod.

Poor taste? Perhaps, it depends on how he writes it. But I, as a Jew, tend to laugh at the stereotypes. People tend to stereotype other cultures for humor in comedy AAr, why should we be any different? :D

As an American he's painfully PC, so even if others think it is funny he thinks it is not politically correct and racist and Americans try to avoid that like tzhe plague. ;) I fully agree with you though. If I were overly annoyed by stereotypes I would have to rant against 90% of the AARs in this forum, including my own.

trekaddict said:
As an American he's painfully PC, so even if others think it is funny he thinks it is not politically correct and racist and Americans try to avoid that like tzhe plague. ;) I fully agree with you though. If I were overly annoyed by stereotypes I would have to rant against 90% of the AARs in this forum, including my own.

Then I must not be an American. I am considered vary non-PC according to everyone I know. Dont worry, I wont bring the you-know-what into my AAR but I will have Hitler ranting against Capitalist Jews (not in a banned way either).

I too, must not be American then. Thankfully, I have dual citizenship, so in a way, I'm not. :D

You get the idea. The PC-ness is why many americans consider Europeans rude simply because we know how to enjoy a goodnatured ethnic joke. :D

Exactly. :D
Now, let's hope humancalculator's DD copy arrives soon, so we can enjoy some AAR!

ColossusCrusher said:
Exactly. :D
Now, let's hope humancalculator's DD copy arrives soon, so we can enjoy some AAR!

I'm angry since my copy didn't arrive on my birthday today, now they are saying it will come sometime before the 18th. :wacko: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :mad:

I think Ill die before then. The waiting is agonizing! :eek:

humancalculator: ...The waiting is agonizing! :eek:

patience is a virtue ! ! ;)

GhostWriter said:
humancalculator: ...The waiting is agonizing! :eek:

patience is a virtue ! ! ;)

I got Doomsday, now I have to write a parralel universe and actually play.

First update should hopefully be today.

This is my first update. It will be followed later today by the first parallel universe. Each update (until war starts) covers one 'season' of the year. Not all 'seasons' will have parallel universes. This one will have a parallel universe and it will come later today. ALL UPDATES ARE LIKE REGULAR UPDATES FOR ANY OTHER AAR.

Note: whoops, didn't notice I had fogofwar off. :eek: I did that to see what my enemies looked like and forgot to turn it on again. I feel like a noob. It will be fixed in the next update. :wacko:
Update I​

I will start off with diplomacy.
ScreenSave0-6.jpg

I make some changes.
ScreenSave1-7.jpg

The production screen before and after.
ScreenSave2-7.jpg
ScreenSave3-7.jpg

I start research.
ScreenSave5-7.jpg

There are alot of spies in my country. I'm going to fix that.
ScreenSave6-6.jpg

I move around my forces.
ScreenSave7-6.jpg

Multiple countries fail at sending spies.
ScreenSave8-4.jpg
ScreenSave10-2.jpg
ScreenSave11-2.jpg

Our comrades take out Ethiopia.
ScreenSave9-4.jpg

My end position.
ScreenSave12-2.jpg

Once again, sorry about the fogofwar thing. I didn't get much sleep last night so Im operating on auto right now. I will also switch to political map mode. Once again, Im terribly sorry about that.

First Universe comes in a few hours.

trekaddict said:
You're ripping of the Japanese... :D
??? I dont get that.

A Star Wars Universe​

This is my first 'universe', and it will explain many of my future ministerial changes that will happen in the future.

Look for:
DarthSidiousWallpaper.jpg
Darth Hitler: Dark Lord of the Sith
darth-vader-face1.jpg
Darth Himmler, Dark Hitler's personal security adviser
skywalk343d.jpg
Constatin von Nuerath: Trying and failing to fight evil

Heisenberg: Here we are sir, project X. Just tell what you want to know about and this thing will hopefully show us a parallel universe as to what will happen.

Hitler: Very good. Now, I wish to see who among my ministers will betray me.

Heisenberg: Very well sir.

(Hitler steps into the machine, buzzes and alarms ring with a resounding cacophony that is very deafening. The machine starts to make wierd noises, and Hitler finds himself in a council chamber very similar to his own. Two men are standing in the middle of the room, in a very loud argument about the future of the Empire of German. One man identifies himself as Darth Himmler, Darth Hitler's security adviser. He propses a dark rule led by himself and Darth Hitler. The other identifies himself as Constantin von Neurath, a simple farm boy gone hero in his twenties. He wants democracy and capitalism to prevail. Darth Himmler is clad in very strange dark armor and has a breathing machine. The farm boy is a young lad, in his twenties, who wears robes and speaks with more authority than his looks warrant. suddenly, the man in dark amour pulls out a weapon that glows with a red light and in response the other man pulls out a blue weapon of the same sort. Hitler is awed by all of this but keeps silent as they battle each other. Each has powers that lets them push and pull objects as their strange battle continues. They back onto a steeple, while the battle continues......)

Darth Himmler suddenly gains the upper hand and pushes the young man down to the ground, his red weapon showing in his face.

Darth Himmler: You are beaten, it is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Hindenburg did.

Constantin gets back into the fight and it continues. He makes a hit on the security man but it does little damage to him. Suddenly, in a blaze of red energy Constantin's hand is taken right off.

Darth Himmler: There is no escape! Don't make me destroy you!

Constantin backs away farther along the spire.

Darth Himmler: Constantin, you do realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy!

Constantin: I'll never join you!

Darth Himmler: If only you knew the power of the Dark Side of politics. Hindenburg never told you what happened to your father.

Constantin: He told me enough! He told me YOU killed him!

Darth Himmler: No. I am your father.

Constantin: Nooo, nooo, that's not true, that's impossible!

Darth Himmler: Search your feelings, you know it be true.

Constantin: NOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Darth Himmler: Luke, together we can destroy Darth Hitler. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we will rule the galaxy as father and son. Come with me, it is the only way.

Constantin falls a long distance to the bottom of the spire, where he is picked up by some random people including Winston Churchill, Charles De Gualle, and a random dog thrown in for good measure.

If Darth Himmler is Constantin's Father, guess who Constantin's sister is. :eek:

TO BE CONTINUED.​

This is just my first Universe, so don't be all angry since your idea wasn't in this one. I will use parodies from several movies, and use other ideas I came up with and what you came up with. Note: Star Wars is hard to make funny

Last edited:
I still liked it.

What I meant was the "Strike South" strategy applied in RL WW2 by the Japanese.

trekaddict said:
What I meant was the "Strike South" strategy applied in RL WW2 by the Japanese.

Oh, I get it. :p

humancalculator said:
If Darth Himmler is Constantin's Father, guess who Constantin's sister is. :eek:

Clara Petacci?

How's he doing that?

Kurt_Steiner: LOL, but no. :p

ColossusCrusher: doing what? :confused:

It was directed to Trekaddict's statement on the Japanese.
I don't get it. :(

In the first update the Army is completely shifted towards southern Germany.