• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

humancalculator

Lt. General
73 Badges
Aug 28, 2007
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Surviving Mars
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV
800px-Flag_of_the_German_Empiresvg.jpg

Welcome all, to my second AAR, pARRallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign. This AAR runs on an idea from a book I once read (if you know which book it is please tell me) about secret Nazi projects. In there there was a fascinating section on a machine the Nazis tried to create, that unfortunately no one knows exactly what is was for, that was possibly made to rip a hole into another dimension, universe, no one knows, with the purpose of harnessing vasts amounts of energy from that place. The machine was reportedly destroyed near the end of the war. In this AAR, I will write about the Germans creating such a machine but it opens holes into parallel universes with hilarious effects that change the course of history in the Third Reich.

And now, pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign.

Antennae20galaxies.jpg
CircinusGalaxyBlackHole.jpg
galaxies-1.jpg
galaxies.jpg

The Beginning​

Werner.jpg

Werner Heisenberg, famous physicist.​

Heisenberg went as fast as his legs could take him into Hitler's office to address the meeting. He was running late, and couldn't afford to keep Hitler waiting like he did at the last meeting. This time it was important.

Upon reaching the meeting room, Heisenberg spoke while still breathing heavily, "Mien Fuhrer, we have completed secret project X."

Hitler: "Excellent. Errr... what exactly does it do again?"

Heisenberg: "I'm not exactly sure sir, I suggest we try it out soon."

Hitler: "It better do something good, otherwise it is your head. We can't afford to continuously pay for such an expensive project that we don't even know what it does."

Heisenberg: "Gulp.. yes Mien Fuhrer, it will work." Says in a muttered voice to himself, "It better."

This will be Hearts of Iron 2: DD, hopefully. Since I'm strapped for cash right now, I hope I get Doomsday for my birthday in a few days. If not, it will be regular HOI2. No matter what, it will be on Hard/Furious. It will be a regular AAR until the German's run out of ideas for their plans.

Note: If have good ideas for a funny parallel universe that you would like worked into this AAR, please post it.

First update will come in one-two weeks, one if I don't get Doomsday, two if I get it since I want to get a feel of Doomsday first.​

INDEX

UPDATES

UNIVERSES​

Last edited:
Include the Kaiserreich Universe. That would be hillarious, and include the universe from my AAR to make Hitler's head explode. :D

trekaddict said:
Include the Kaiserreich Universe. That would be hillarious, and include the universe from my AAR to make Hitler's head explode. :D

do you have a linky to your AAR?

humancalculator said:
do you have a linky to your AAR?

In my signature.

But the Kaiserreich Universe is a must I think.

The would certainly like my AAR's alternate timeline :D

You need a universe where Hitler is still an artist.

Also one where Germany went ahead with Plan Z, and has a fleet comparable to the British.

I'm looking for more silly Universes, the others are great, but I like the silly/funny ones better.

Commie Germany, A Universe where Göring is the Führer instead of Hitler, a Universe where Aliens have taken over etc.

One where the Germans eat Russian food and vice versa.
:p

A universe where Hitler has red hair, a universe where Hitler served in the Austrian Army instead of the German in WWI, one where all the Nazi's are actually die hard democrats etc. I have plenty.

I think Trekaddict has a great idea, transport Hitler to some of the prominent alternate history mods for HOI2.

Perhaps an universe were Churchill is a failed artist, Stalin an emerging Hollywood start and, perhaps, FDR never got polio and defeated Owens in Berlin-36...

Just so we can hear him squirm, make a world where Jewish people are the rulers of Germany and well on their way to ruling Earth. And everybody likes it that way. That will make Hitler squirm. :)

Better make it Communist Jews Panzer6 :D.
That way he really sweats.

What about a universe where the gloriously polyethnic dualism of Austria-Hungary defeated the foul Prusso-Bolsheviks after the Franco-Prussian War?
This has been brought to you by Helmold's AAR, which is gloriously dualist. :D

ColossusCrusher said:
What about a universe where the gloriously polyethnic dualism of Austria-Hungary defeated the foul Prusso-Bolsheviks after the Franco-Prussian War?

I wonder who you got that one from. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the ideas. A good portion of these will make their way into the AAR.

i'm IN ! ! :cool:

Had a quick beginning and end to your French AAR, so I'll be tagging along with this one as well. Maybe it will be longer than the last?

Just wondering. Enjoyed your last, finished off Germany much quicker with France than I have in my French WW1 game.

Any universe where the Jews are awesome is a big plus.

Otherwise:
Bush is born 50 (or so) years earlier, becomes president
Stalin & Hitler lack their trademark facial hair ( :eek: )
Internal combustion is never discovered (horse blitz!)
TV invented 50 years earlier (Hitler: why would I want to kill the Jews? They write all of my shows! Hitler: Why be a world dictator when I grow up if I can be a COWBOY)
World where the Germans speak French

Everyone: Thank You. Like I said before I cant start for a while yet. maybe I should have waited until closer 'till I start this to announce it. :wacko:

TheEnlightened1: Yes, this will be ALOT longer. The other one was mostly just a test for me to get used to posting AAR's and lots of pics. (I changed many things on the first posts after I posted them since I learned more about posting AAR's). This one will also be more of a regular AAR while the universes go into depth explaining Hitler's ideas while the other one was just a regular informative AAR.

Good News! I will be using Doomsday for this AAR since the fools at (we are buying it from a distributor through Amazon.com) Amazon.com sent an Email confirmation that you will receive a product. So much for my parents keeping it a surprise. :wacko: