+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries

pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign

Welcome all, to my second AAR, pARRallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign. This AAR runs on an idea from a book I once read (if you know which book it is please tell me) about secret Nazi projects. In there there was a fascinating section on a machine the Nazis tried to create, that unfortunately no one knows exactly what is was for, that was possibly made to rip a hole into another dimension, universe, no one knows, with the purpose of harnessing vasts amounts of energy from that place. The machine was reportedly destroyed near the end of the war. In this AAR, I will write about the Germans creating such a machine but it opens holes into parallel universes with hilarious effects that change the course of history in the Third Reich.

And now, pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign.

The Beginning

Werner Heisenberg, famous physicist.

Heisenberg went as fast as his legs could take him into Hitler's office to address the meeting. He was running late, and couldn't afford to keep Hitler waiting like he did at the last meeting. This time it was important.

Upon reaching the meeting room, Heisenberg spoke while still breathing heavily, "Mien Fuhrer, we have completed secret project X."

Hitler: "Excellent. Errr... what exactly does it do again?"

Heisenberg: "I'm not exactly sure sir, I suggest we try it out soon."

Hitler: "It better do something good, otherwise it is your head. We can't afford to continuously pay for such an expensive project that we don't even know what it does."

Heisenberg: "Gulp.. yes Mien Fuhrer, it will work." Says in a muttered voice to himself, "It better."

This will be Hearts of Iron 2: DD, hopefully. Since I'm strapped for cash right now, I hope I get Doomsday for my birthday in a few days. If not, it will be regular HOI2. No matter what, it will be on Hard/Furious. It will be a regular AAR until the German's run out of ideas for their plans.

Note: If have good ideas for a funny parallel universe that you would like worked into this AAR, please post it.

First update will come in one-two weeks, one if I don't get Doomsday, two if I get it since I want to get a feel of Doomsday first.

INDEX

UPDATES

UNIVERSES

Last edited by humancalculator; 24-12-2008 at 00:42.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned

WW Big Wins: LXV, LXXI, CXXVII, CXXIX, CXXX, CXXXI, CXXXII
    WW Lite Wins: XCVII (sub win), CXIX, CXXI, CXXVII, CXXXVI, CCVIII, CCXXXVIII

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

Include the Kaiserreich Universe. That would be hillarious, and include the universe from my AAR to make Hitler's head explode.
    "That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 08/16/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trekaddict
    Include the Kaiserreich Universe. That would be hillarious, and include the universe from my AAR to make Hitler's head explode.
    do you have a linky to your AAR?
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by humancalculator
    do you have a linky to your AAR?

In my signature.

But the Kaiserreich Universe is a must I think.
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 08/16/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -

Field Marshal

oh no do not kill mother russia again ;c

The would certainly like my AAR's alternate timeline
    HoI2, mod 1914 -- Could Schlieffen Plan have led to a German victory in the Great War? Find out in this AAR! -- Completed

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Spartan Battle Manual

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

You need a universe where Hitler is still an artist.

Also one where Germany went ahead with Plan Z, and has a fleet comparable to the British.
    Fan of the Week: 08/02/08
    Please go HERE, and help us develop new TT's for AoD!
    Awarded a Cookie by Remble, for spotting the Austrian Interceptor Squadron.

Approved AAR's:
    China's AARight to be Hostile - A different way for the Guomindang By Porkman
    The Setting Sun - Gotterdammerung, Japan 1944 By Remble
    Red Star over Blue Seas - a Soviet Navy AAR By th3freakie
    Explorations in Strategy - Italy at War By Myth
    sAARawakian history I By guy_montag

Blog Entries
    I'm looking for more silly Universes, the others are great, but I like the silly/funny ones better.

Europa Universalis IV

Commie Germany, A Universe where Göring is the Führer instead of Hitler, a Universe where Aliens have taken over etc.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

One where the Germans eat Russian food and vice versa.
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Solved (with help from Davout) Canonized's Puzzle Plates Challenge
    Fan of the week August 24, 2008.
    Given 20,000 cookies by Maj. von Mauser.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour

A universe where Hitler has red hair, a universe where Hitler served in the Austrian Army instead of the German in WWI, one where all the Nazi's are actually die hard democrats etc. I have plenty.

I think Trekaddict has a great idea, transport Hitler to some of the prominent alternate history mods for HOI2.

Pantomacatalasecesionanis ta

Blog Entries
    Perhaps an universe were Churchill is a failed artist, Stalin an emerging Hollywood start and, perhaps, FDR never got polio and defeated Owens in Berlin-36...
    "Pequeño Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.
    Palo Dixit redux: Escatológico bipolar

AARs en curso o acabados -Ongoing and finished HoI2 AARs-
    WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Confesiones clandestinas: La sombra de un secreto (7) [Actualizado 01/08/2014]

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Just so we can hear him squirm, make a world where Jewish people are the rulers of Germany and well on their way to ruling Earth. And everybody likes it that way. That will make Hitler squirm.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Better make it Communist Jews Panzer6 .
    That way he really sweats.

What about a universe where the gloriously polyethnic dualism of Austria-Hungary defeated the foul Prusso-Bolsheviks after the Franco-Prussian War?
    This has been brought to you by Helmold's AAR, which is gloriously dualist.
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Solved (with help from Davout) Canonized's Puzzle Plates Challenge
    Fan of the week August 24, 2008.
    Given 20,000 cookies by Maj. von Mauser.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher
    What about a universe where the gloriously polyethnic dualism of Austria-Hungary defeated the foul Prusso-Bolsheviks after the Franco-Prussian War?

I wonder who you got that one from.

Thanks for the ideas. A good portion of these will make their way into the AAR.

i'm IN ! !
    B an 0:-), make someone happy, :-) GhostWriter :-)

"Freedom has many difficulties and democracy is not perfect, but we never had to put up a wall to keep our people in." . . . - John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Berlin, 1961

"Refusing to forgive is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." - not sure

thanks for the 6.10.10 update Valdemar ! ! : HOI1 *First Resistance* check it out ! !

HOI2 Cat War – Alternate USA AAR, By Amona ; discover this now ! !

Had a quick beginning and end to your French AAR, so I'll be tagging along with this one as well. Maybe it will be longer than the last?

Just wondering. Enjoyed your last, finished off Germany much quicker with France than I have in my French WW1 game.
    "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer."
    Chief of Staff of Inner Circle's Liberia
    WritAAR of the Week: 31/08/08 & Character WritAAR of the Week: 19/10/08
    The Shattered Eagle: A German Gotterdammerung Story x 1 writAAR of the week for Saving Germany
    The Sicilian: An Italian Mafia AAR x 1 Character WritAAR of the week

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2

Any universe where the Jews are awesome is a big plus.

Otherwise:
    Bush is born 50 (or so) years earlier, becomes president
    Stalin & Hitler lack their trademark facial hair ( )
    Internal combustion is never discovered (horse blitz!)
    TV invented 50 years earlier (Hitler: why would I want to kill the Jews? They write all of my shows! Hitler: Why be a world dictator when I grow up if I can be a COWBOY)
    World where the Germans speak French
    I'm smart enough to know that I'm stupid
    Member of the ahistoric association
    My Hebrew Uganda AAR!- Weekly AAr showcase, 26-07-2007! - Winner, Best HoI Narrative AAr Q4 2007. Over & done with. Kinda completed.
    Fan of the Week, 12-8-07; and 12-10-08
    Earned a Kiss on the Cheek for Participation in the Trial of Fijj
    Fijj also gave me this moldy cookie for guessing his name-

Blog Entries
    Everyone: Thank You. Like I said before I cant start for a while yet. maybe I should have waited until closer 'till I start this to announce it.

TheEnlightened1: Yes, this will be ALOT longer. The other one was mostly just a test for me to get used to posting AAR's and lots of pics. (I changed many things on the first posts after I posted them since I learned more about posting AAR's). This one will also be more of a regular AAR while the universes go into depth explaining Hitler's ideas while the other one was just a regular informative AAR.

Blog Entries
    Good News! I will be using Doomsday for this AAR since the fools at (we are buying it from a distributor through Amazon.com) Amazon.com sent an Email confirmation that you will receive a product. So much for my parents keeping it a surprise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast