• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And this as flag & shield set? Pretty please? :)

pt-1816.gif

Wow!!, really was very well, I I wanted to represent a cultural union (castilian, portuguese, catalan and basque)of Iberia, to use it with Felipe II and successors.

With respect to the flag, there is no problem, it was very well!!

Thanks again :)

Kaigon, May I have these shields from your site but not downlaodable. Just the Large Shields. I Need them for my RPG over at Languish.

Carinthia
March of Meissen
Duchy of Swabia
Duchy of Franconia

Thanks.

The flag of Thessaloniki 1224 - 1240

Does anyone know where to find the flag/banner of the duchy of Thessaloniki at 1224 - 1240? At that time Theodoros Komninos proclaimed himself as Byzantine Emperor and was based at Thessaloniki.
If anyone has found and know where to find that flag/banner I would be grateful.
Thank you
Konstantinos

Leiden University

Hello!!

Could anyone help me with making a EU2 shield out of this picture? Is it possible to make it somewhat bigger than the regular EU-shield too?

leiden01.gif

And I would be very grateful if someone could make me a HoI flag out of it too? :) I don't want the "coat of arms" to be stretched or anything, just put it in the middle of the flag and add some more blue at the top and bottom so it gets the right proportions.

I also would like to have this one in a bigger format in addition to the regular sized one.

Thank you!
Yours Ulyanov.

Oh... that was way too big! :D

But I guess you could make it smaller ;) But the avatar size is smaller than the in-game shield? I would like the regular sized shield too =) Do you think you could add some more blue on the sides too? (make the "coat of arms a bit smaller - move it farther from the frame of the shield) Just say when it's too much to ask for ;)