• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a few requests. Shields, smallshields and flags.

cn-1912.gif

Republic of China

xn_nordn.gif

Scandinavia

125px-

Germany

They should be "hanging flag"/HOI style.

Thanks in advance...

chefkoch said:
I could need a shield & flag that's a mix between the saxon and the imperial german flags & shields. Just surprise me. :D

AND

shield and flag of that (just the eagle on the yellow ground)

and please a shield and flag of that with the eagle from above
Could you specify the format? EGUFSM or vanilla-shaped?

In case you were wondering, I'm doing all the newest requests, cool-toxic :).

chefkoch said:
Vanilla and only if it's not to much work for you then EGUFSM, too.
Umm. No, sorry. I'm too lazy. Or too tired. Or something. Certainly not today, maybe tomorrow. If not, probably never. Sorry.
shieldzaehrvt1.png

smallshieldzaehrsu3.png

flagzaehrco1.png

shieldoestou3.png

smallshieldoestfb3.png

flagoesthq4.png

shieldsacempcz1.png

smallshieldsacempdl0.png

flagsacempvu5.png

chefkoch said:
Thanks, they look awesome but the eagle is in the first one not really centered.

It's tilted a few pixels to the right, It will not be so easy to recognize in the game anyway. ;)

Prinz Wilhelm said:
It's tilted a few pixels to the right, It will not be so easy to recognize in the game anyway. ;)
I was just kidding. :D

@cool-toxic:

That Zähringen-eagle is for a friend of me. She lives in the Breisgau and I created a new country for her - Swabia. I did not want to use a modern flag and so i chose that eagle of the old rulers of that region combined with the shield of their followers - the Habsburgs. Et voila, the Zähringen-eagle on the shield of Further Austria or Anterior Austria (Vorderösterreich).

chefkoch said:
That Zähringen-eagle is for a friend of me. She lives in the Breisgau and I created a new country for her - Swabia. I did not want to use a modern flag and so i chose that eagle of the old rulers of that region combined with the shield of their followers - the Habsburgs. Et voila, the Zähringen-eagle on the shield of Further Austria or Anterior Austria (Vorderösterreich).

And Swabia will be in your AAR right? :):D

chefkoch said:
No, i needed that Imperial Saxony shield for a good reason. Germany is at the end of the 15th. century green. :cool:

Ooo, Interesting. Perhaps I shall go and check out your AAR! :D

Does anyone have an idea what shield and flag would be best suitable for the Byzantine Empire, and later turning into Roman Empire?

I just reinstalled Europa Universalis 2. :)

EGUFSM style and maybe Roman style please. :)

(Feel free to make your own designs.)

Thanks in forehand. :)

Prinz Wilhelm said:
Does anyone have an idea what shield and flag would be best suitable for the Byzantine Empire, and later turning into Roman Empire?

I just reinstalled Europa Universalis 2. :)

EGUFSM style and maybe Roman style please. :)

(Feel free to make your own designs.)

Thanks in forehand. :)
Well, the flag Byz starts with is, I think, pretty accurate. What would you like to see on a new one? And what do you mean, turning to Roman Empire? I have a wide selection of EU2 Byzantine shields, so you might want to choose from these (of course, I can remake any of them to any other format):
byzshieldsxg6.jpg

:D