• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
mfigueras the link for the Aufkirchen flag is the same one as for the Frankfurt flag so I cant gte the aufkirchen flag until you rectifie that lol..., was thinkign about the frankfurt flag and shield, dont know if its posible to cut around the eagal, take out the red backgroudfn it has thier, and place it on a freash red background like the colour bohemia has for the background colour, would that be posible?

jsut wondering about that!!

Originally posted by KonigMaximilian
mfigueras the link for the Aufkirchen flag is the same one as for the Frankfurt flag so I cant gte the aufkirchen flag until you rectifie that lol..., was thinkign about the frankfurt flag and shield, dont know if its posible to cut around the eagal, take out the red backgroudfn it has thier, and place it on a freash red background like the colour bohemia has for the background colour, would that be posible?
Corrected the link, thanks, I hadn't realized the mistake. For the flags don't worry, they're still previous versions, I'd like to redo them in the next days.

Would it be possible for one of you guys to make this image into one of those custom avatars thingies ??

bornholm.jpg

thanks in advance! :)

Thank you very Much!! :)

and yes, nothing wrong with being prepared... :D

Sao Paulo

Like this:

saopaulo_1.gif

or like this:

saopaulo_2.gif
?

São Paulo

Thanks, both shields are GREAT but i think i will get the one at the botton, nah i will get both!! :D

Thank you now i can start a campaign based on São Paulo city conquering all of south america!!!!

Opps, i still need the flag. :cool:

hummm can someone do a confederate shield based on the war flag of the confederacy too?

Re: São Paulo

Originally posted by Romanus
Thank you now i can start a campaign based on São Paulo city conquering all of south america!!!!
Well, to use them you still need the whole set (gold, silver and small shields). Here they are:

Sao Paulo shield 1

Sao Paulo shield 2

EDIT: corrected broken link

Last edited:
São Paulo

What a fool of myself, i'm doing that for months and i forgot the silver and small shields! :mad:

Unfortunatlly the second one is missing can you correct that please?

Thanks.

Romanus, a first try at Sao Paulo's flag:

flag_saopaulo.gif
flag

São Paulo Flag

Humm, the flag is perfect every detail is on it, but because it's hollow in that size the cross looks more like pink than red, try filling the hollow cross, maybe it's gets better.

Nice try man, very nice indeed, and thanks for your time.

I have a request to make.

Could someone do a shield (no flag necessary) using the modern Canadian Coat of Arms? It's the one with the CoA of England, Scotland,Ireland and France quartered, with 3 red maple leaves at the bottom.

The best example I could find was
Canada_Shield.gif
but if someone could find a better looking one I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you very much for your help.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BarristerBoy
I have a request to make.

Could someone do a shield (no flag necessary) using the modern Canadian Coat of Arms? It's the one with the CoA of England, Scotland,Ireland and France quartered, with 3 red maple leaves at the bottom.

The best example I could find was
Canada_Shield.gif
but if someone could find a better looking one I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you very much for your help.

Here you go Barrister, I hope it will do. :)

CANADA.gif
Canada

Edit: Btw, do you still need the Alberta flag? I've seen to forgotten to do it... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Re: São Paulo Flag

Originally posted by Romanus
Humm, the flag is perfect every detail is on it, but because it's hollow in that size the cross looks more like pink than red, try filling the hollow cross, maybe it's gets better.
Hummm, I've tried, but the result is practically the same, with this pink color. And in fact I like more the one I've posted before.

São Paulo Flag

Ok.

The flag is cool, thanks.

It may look pink but anyway i had NEVER thought one year ago about playing a game with this flag.

EU II is just wonderfull in the aspect of changing this kind of little wonderfull things and all of you who are doing flags and shields you are great for helping people with this.

Re: Re: São Paulo Flag

Originally posted by mfigueras
Hummm, I've tried, but the result is practically the same, with this pink color. And in fact I like more the one I've posted before.

Thanks Birger Jarl! It sure does look pretty.

The Alberta flag? At this point, probably not - my enthusiasm has waned for the idea. But thanks a lot for offering.