• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yeah.,..

I hope you don't get bitter because despite your massive landholdings you're still poor becasuse all your provinces are underdeveloped...and cold as hell ;)

here the history comes

Sweden AAR - a struggle to fight down my enemies
(this story is not based on real fact)

Well, I was born in 1599 in Stockholm, Sweden and my parents were farmers. When I was 19, I started my career as a volunteer with the Swedish army in the 1618. Of course my parents were afraid that I would be hurt or worse got killed.
Sweden conquered a lot of provinces from Novgorod and Moscow in the early 1500's.

Next part is when I fight in a battle...

Re: here the history comes

Originally posted by Gen. Joohoo
Sweden AAR - a struggle to fight down my enemies
(this story is not based on real fact)

Well, I was born in 1599 in Stockholm, Sweden and my parents were farmers. When I was 19, I started my career as a volunteer with the Swedish army in the 1618. Of course my parents were afraid that I would be hurt or worse got killed.
Sweden conquered a lot of provinces from Novgorod and Moscow in the early 1500's.

Next part is when I fight in a battle...

Looking forward to read it...:)

project maybe down

because of bad ideas this AAR is down for a time but i will be back with good ideas and funny stories about the Undefeated Army:D

i got an idea - The Undefeated Army

Here's the story of the Undefeated Army:

Part I
It all started in a cold basement in the city Stockholm.
Gen. Joohoo (that's me, in my younger year) and King Karl XI talked and drinked a lot. Then Karl got an idea to create an perfect army to defeat the Russians and Polishes.
We should call it The Undefeated Army.

TUA was the perfect weapon to conquer back lost provinces.
But would it work, that's wasn't sure. Of course Gen. Joohoo and King Karl XI were sure.

Part II next week...

Gen. Joohoo said:
yeah it is short but not worst you say?
is there a even worse and i want to see it:D

well I do have a couple of aar drafts I wrote a couple of years back just to test if I could do something worth typing. Lets just say they will never see the light of day again :rolleyes: