• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maj. von Mauser said:
You really should have rested your troops, now you lost some Divisions.....

As Generals you must take risks, always as a famous quote

"Fortune Favors the Bold ." :D

Okay, my prediction is that Serbia rallies and retakes Belgrade, Russia attacks in the East, that combined with Italy in the South Destroys Austria, then you launch a grand offensive destroying Germany!

Improbable, I know, but so was Italy doing well. :D

TheEnlightenend1: Exactly

BigBird: You forgot that events can end the war too.

Jushu: I dont think that event is in the mod.

Deus Eversor: nice simply why did the ry was so hard? xD

What does that mean?

Anyway, sorry to say that I wont have the update on tonight since I forgot that I had a doctor's appointment today and I don't have enough time to upload the pictures before I have to be at my high school getting ready to march. The update will be tomorrow.

here you have your factors in a battle for a certain province
in ry you had micro with a every attack met with a lines of trenches trenches and so on
here there is no trench war you simply sit in your province knowing it is useles to attack
in ry attacks came with counter atacks and so on war was a living being having fresh blood in a constant no mans land
here you will win by outnumberring and outfirepowering enemy
in ry it was only a greater bloodshed and terrain change and the only hope was the tech of tanks

Deus Eversor: oh, nevermind, I see what you are talking about. Next update will be in a few minutes.

Here we go.

June-July 1915: The End.

I lose the 3rd Battle of Verdun with horrible losses.
ScreenSave40.jpg

I win the Second Battle of Bastonge.
ScreenSave41.jpg

I launch the First Battle of Cologne.
ScreenSave42.jpg

And I fight the Third Battle of Aachen
ScreenSave43.jpg

I win the Second Battle of Luxembourg.
ScreenSave44.jpg

I lose the Battles of 3rd Luxembourg, First Strasbourg, while I win First Dortmund.
ScreenSave45.jpg

I get driven back in the Battle of Second Cologne but counterattack to win the Third Battle of Cologne.
ScreenSave46.jpg
ScreenSave47.jpg

I win the First Battle of Essen.
ScreenSave48.jpg

I start a new tech.
ScreenSave49.jpg

I take Dortmund while fighting the Third Battle of Dortmund and trying to win the Fourth Battle of Aachen.
ScreenSave50.jpg

And this is what the Front looked like when the Armistice was signed (an event). Unfortunately those screens didn't turn out and I have already deleted the save. :(
ScreenSave51.jpg

Now some screens from what the world looked like a few days before Germany surrendered. Note: a bug in the game somehow suddenly makes Britain not my ally.
ScreenSave52.jpg
ScreenSave53.jpg
ScreenSave54.jpg
ScreenSave55.jpg

Now in 1916, Germany was forced to sign a brutal agreement that severely punished them and caused another, worse war.

Stay tuned for my next AAR, which should start today, but the first update wont be for a while. It will be called: pAARallel Universes:A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign

THE END

humancalculator: ...And this is what the Front looked like when the Armistice was signed (an event).

HA ! i just had a thought while looking at that Front ! the FORTS in Metz and Strasbourg are at the Western edge of said provinces, yes?

between the Great War and the next war, the French should have built "back door" entrances to those forts ! ! :D

while maintaining them as "tourist attractions" ! ! ;)

excellent AAR ! !
:cool:

BigBird said:
Forgot? I've never played this mod... I have downloaded many mods in my time playing Hoi2, yet never sucessfully got one to work. :p
Where do you download it to in your system.