+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sue for peace

Sue for peace

Can someone please explain in greater detail about Sue for peace and Warscore.
    Vive la France
    ON NE PASSE PAS
    1914-1918

My political compass
    Economic Left/Right: 2.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.00

The All-American American Fizzzay Money's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: Rome

Blog Entries
    Sue for peace is if you're fighting a war and get bored and want to go to peace. What you can get when suing is based on war score, if you capture Victory Point Cities, and lots of provinces and keep yours you can get a better warscore. The better the score the more you can get from signing a peace treaty. But be advised, Major powers will never Sue for peace or accept any thing other than annexation, unless an event says otherwise.
    I'm really sick of the megathreads

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzzay Money
    But be advised, Major powers will never Sue for peace or accept any thing other than annexation, unless an event says otherwise.
    But be advised that this is only partially correct.
    A member of a Major Alliance (Axis, Allies, Comintern) will not accept (or propose) a non-annexation peace proposal from another member of a Major Alliance. They WILL accept (or propose) a non-annexation peace proposal from a country that is NOT a member of one of the major alliances.
    Beta Tester: HOI2-DD Armageddon 1.3 Patch
    Team Member: Darkest Hour (on Hiatus for School and other projects)

I am an American, not a United Statian, United Stater, USAian or any other PC alternative, live with it.

+ Reply to Thread